Kidnapped 0.26923076923077 26.9% [ 7 ]
Zombie Apocalypse 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Fairy Tale 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Age Swap 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
This poll closed on June 6, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 276 277 278 > >> >>> »|
User Image> ELDEST cow < spaNISH ITAlian - (NOTACRYBABY | SENTIMENTAL GUY) lambo

{ (lambo; 20 years fast-forward) (calm, satisfied) (. . .With my occupation? No.) }

CIAO, ___. (Vongola)

</chuckles.>Ah, wait--I haven't been summoned by my younger self recently, so you are talking to me in the future, Vongola. I'm using a small computer, of course.

ooc;; It's alright. c:

CIAO, ___. (Akise)

</nods.> Yes, he does. A special piece of equipment ties us all together.

CIAO, ___. (Yukiteru)

</nods.> Si, they are. For me, they're my special weapon.‷

CIAO, ___. (famiglia)

</waves a little.> Ciao.‷

CIAO, ___. (trees)

Ah, I remember you. &/blinks, but then nods.& I'm fine--I was just tired so I fell asleep. </arches a brow.> My horns are an accessory for me, but they aren't attached.‷

ooc;; Okay. c:

ONLINE OFFLINE AWAY

Hilarious Conversationalist

大雨 ❴ an ανэɴɢэʀ'ʂ REGRET

online sasu offline sasu away

xxsasukesasukesasukesasukepetals of whitesasukexx♦ ♦ cover fields flowing in grieving tears
xxsasukesasukesasukesasukesasukesasukeAnd all the hearts once NEW, OLD, and SHATTERED now
LOVECANKILL, LOVEWILLDIE
xxsasukesasukesasukesasukegivexxxmexxxwingsxxxtoxxxfly,xxxfleeingxxxthisxxxworldxxxsoxxxcold xxxxxijustwonderWHY

______xxxxxxxxxxxsasuke_______User Image
uchiha sasukexxx confidentxxx silencexxx love? hn...
coldxxxasxxxthexxxdarkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnowmywordsarefrostedwitheverybreath
_________________ _______________ _____________________________

WHEN HEAVEN'S DIVIDE
sasu
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

_______STILL THE HATE BURNS WILD ✘✘
sasugrowing inside this heartsasukeCHATROOM

This once more, hm?
If I must have little to do...then talk.

Invisible Gekko

LAYOUT BY KYUKO-KUN. NO STEALING OR TOUCHING. I WILL HURT YOU.
          tab tab travel▬light, let the ☼ eclipse you
          tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

kyuko-kunkyuko⇢ █ t - tsuna ... yoshi sawada kyuko-kunkyuko-kun ⇢ █ sherlock ♫ shinee

tab tab ❜CAUSE YOUR • FLIGHT IS ABOUT TO ⊁LEAVE
                                            tab tab █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
                                            tab tab kand there's more to this brave adventure than you'd ever believe and there's more to this brave adventure than you'd ev
                                            KYUKO-KUN'S LAYOUT. DO NOT STEAL.
                                            kyuko-kunkyuko⇢ █ wh - what?! k - kyoko - chan ... kyuko-kunkyuko-kun ⇢ █ online

tab tab ▪ P!CTURE P ◝AINTS A TH↻USAND ▱WORDS ✎
                                            tab tab k.so take a breath of myth and mystery and don't look back so take a breath of myth and mystery and don't look back so

╶von.gola❜ s 「S K Y) ▪ ▪ tenth⊹ bossxi◡★no good tsuna ²⁷▌ ⊱to PR↺TECT my╰friends!
                                            kyuko-kun's layout bros. do not steal. I will hurt you.

tab tab you t a k e ↗↗ to ║the ◠sky━! ⋆action.
                    tab tab ███████████ i██████████████████████████
                    kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ ADULT LAMBO 〕
                kyuko-kun's layout. get away. /shoos.
                huh? ... w - what?! why didn't you tell me that earlier?! so that means I can communicate with our future selves?! ⋆freaked.
                but wait ... does that mean I can talk to my future self? wouldn't that mess up time and space or something?
                aaaah! ⋆roughly scratches head. this is getting too complicated for me.

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ AKISE 〕
                wasn't allowed to leave? how c-- b - battle injury?! ⋆wide eyes. y - you fight as well? a - are you alright?! how did that happen?
                i - it's nice to meet you too, akise. ⋆still slightly freaked by the previous comment.

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ ENMA 〕
                ⋆blinks; surprised. e - enma? you're on here as well?
                I don't know where this came from either. I think maybe reborn might have installed this in here, but ... I'm not sure ... I mean, it hasn't done anything crazy yet ... ⋆weary.

ooc
                OH GOSH. I FULLY SKIPPED YOU. I'M SO SORRY! D'8 /sobs inside.

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ AVENGER'S 〕
                h - huh? oh! um, I'm on if you want to talk ... ⋆cowers a bit.
                I'm ... tsuna. and ... and you are?

Dedicated Player

7,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdivine ⤨ GOD ★ m.usic of perfectioneggplant samurai ⚳
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PLEASURE ▷ hidden inside the blade each time it cut through
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDeath was set, my blood ↦ my sweat ↦ mix in harmony
But then later on ⋙ they'll shine a purple hue
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgakupo kamui online

xxxxxxU ☆ RAHARA ▸▸▸

come into my arms

I take it, you're not that interested in romance? You're correct about people and their
                                          utter dislike for sickness. Mine is just simply...it prevents me from my performances.
                                          More or less. Yes, yes. There's no comfort in that at all. /laughs I have more
                                          than a few, actually. I am quite surrounded by all of them. Tugging at me from
                                          various places. /sigh I suppose I need to be a better role model sometimes.
                                          I try my best, but I always get picked on from no end. I'm a very bullied man. Very
                                          much so, I'm afraid. My, that does sound terrible and very unfortunate. I hope I don't
                                          experience something like that in the near future. I'm happy that you're so understanding.
                                          Of course. There is no need to rush, whatsoever. Ah, interesting. They seem to hold
                                          very powerful titles. I will add that to my list of things to do. Yes, you proved yet another
                                          wonderful point. All music needs variety of some sort. My music personally has a very
                                          strong and powerful meaning to them. Well, most of them. /sheepish smile
                                          Are you talking about my hair? Or just in general? /seriousface I prefer to wear
                                          my old-fashioned kimono or yutaka. It's very light weight when it comes to fighting.
                                          No, I wouldn't find it strange at all unless you were something even more out of the
                                          ordinary. You don't find many people like that, nowadays. Yes, yes. /nods in
                                          agreement
                                          Powerful and has an acquired taste? I find those traits very familiar.
                                          I wonder where. Ah, sounds like a few girls I'm acquainted with. I suppose women aren't
                                          that different either. /sigh I will do my best. I'm still trying to get it all under control,
                                          but I'm not sure how much that had worked. /chuckles It is, isn't it? It won't be a
                                          very good conversation, if one were to get hurt in the process. Would you like it? No,
                                          it would be better if I give it to you. It even has a cute face on it. /childish grin
                                          No, it is not the fact you make me uncomfortable. The reason being is probably...
                                          I have not been out much and thus I'm not used to this. I'm a very strange man. I'm
                                          like a school girl on her first date. Feel free to ignore me, if you will. No, it's alright.
                                          No need to apologize. I understand you. Well then, from speaking to you so much.
                                          I've come to realization that you're a very wise man. I hope I am correct on this statement.
                                          That is the best and worst parts of memories. A person must be able to cherish any
                                          given moment at any time, or they will be forever lost. I'll be sure to keep that trait in my
                                          mind.

ooc; Only replying to Urahara.

Feral Hunter

User Image
» Online • Offline • Disconnected «
        •« Shy Kōga :☼: Eyes in the skies, and ears on the ground↙ ☁ ↙Bending the trees and grass ⋖ ☼ »

With the eastern Winds at his side... ::
                                                    Mood:

☼ Mixed.

With the North Star as his Guiding Light... ::
                                                    Thought:

☼ Someone was in my room last night while I was away...

By the time the sun sets in the west, he as long gone hence... ::
                                                      ☼ Room.

To the north, to the south, to the east, and to the west. He seeks him fanatically.. ::
                                                    Crush:

☼ N-no one!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

☼ I take the Forest as my Garden: SENTIMENTAL.

That's good. /slight nod.

I see. /hides some minor disappointment.
                                                      Why? Do you like that animal so much you want to have horns? Or do you just like the lo-

/Suddenly looks left and frowns. I'm sorry, but I'm being called.
                                                      I will maybe talk to you later? /Gives a small bow.

/User has signed off.

[[ ooc: Sorry, roommate wants me to go somewhere. D: ]]

大雨 ❴ an ανэɴɢэʀ'ʂ REGRET

xxsasukesasukesasukesasukepetals of whitesasukexx♦ ♦ cover fields flowing in grieving tears
xxsasukesasukesasukesasukesasukesasukeAnd all the hearts once NEW, OLD, and SHATTERED now
LOVECANKILL, LOVEWILLDIE
xxsasukesasukesasukesasukegivexxxmexxxwingsxxxtoxxxfly,xxxfleeingxxxthisxxxworldxxxsoxxxcold xxxxxijustwonderWHY

WHEN HEAVEN'S DIVIDE
sasu

sasugrowing inside this heartsasukeTSUNA

( frowns at his cowardice ) Obviously I do not want to talk.
...Hm.
I am Uchiha, Sasuke.

sasugrowing inside this heartsasukeSENTIMENTAL

( ignores his wave )
...?
Hello...

Super Noob

θne sтeρ 一 aнeaმ ♯¹ ↘⒟ΣTΣCTIV.Σ ║゚taking a ✎(stand ∠ not a ➔ mannequin﹗
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████ O F FL I N E ███▐▌▌▐

User Image
                                  so x close,x no x matter x how x far
                                  COULDN'T BE MUCH MORE FROM THE
                                  FOR҂EVER ╌ trusting ↙↙ who we are
                                  FOR҂EVER ╌ trusting && nothing else ░░ matters

NAME // FEELINGS
                                      ⇡▆ Akise, Aru, at your service. xx ⇡▆ Isolated
                                      ⇡▆ Waiting xx ⇡▆ Hm~ I don't see how that concerns you. ♥
                                      ACTIONS // LOVE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx never x opened x myself x this x way
                                  LIFE IS OURS; WE LIVE ITOUR WAY!
                                    ALL THESE WORDS I DON'T JUST SAY x ALL THESE WORDS I DON'T JUST SAY x ALL THESE WORDS I DON'T JUST SAY
                                  ███████████ █████ ██ █ тrusт ι seeκ & ɭ ʄɩɳʠ ɩɳ YOU

every day for us, something «new» 一 open mind for a d.ifferent view
                                                  && NΘTHING ЄLSЄ MATTЄRSx

LAMBO
                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

A special piece of equipment, you say? Why, Lambo-kun, this is something I would love to hear
                        about another time. Save this story for next time we meet, alright?~

TSUNA

Oh? ✎;/ grin ) I'm a detective; I definitely don't fight regularly. But a lot of things happened, and I wanted
                        to change the fate for someone I care about deeply, so I was more or less forced to. Ahaha, as I said,
                        I'm alright. You should try not to be this jittery, Tsuna-kun, it couldn't possibly be healthy. ✎;/ amused snort )

YUKITERU-KUN

Haha, you could say that. It wasn't what I had predicted at all, but she really did a number on me,
                        that Gasai-san. ✎;/ wry smile; brushes bandages idly ) Hm? Why, many things were! I wanted to see
                        it through, for one. Your success at the game, I mean. Although I couldn't exactly be of any help after
                        that incident... ✎;/ apologetic smile ) ...It's still great to see you well, despite everything that happened.
                        See, Yukiteru-kun, about the others... ✎;/ pause; changes his mind and just pats his head instead )
                        Ahh... Quite honestly, I didn't actually think I'd make it. My mind was so foggy, and as you said, it's
                        not like I could utter a word. But I don't believe I had the strength left to conjure up another text message.
                        either.. ✎;/ looks thoughtful for a moment ) ...Oh! But let's not dwell on the past. It's unpleasant, no?
                        On a happier note, my voice has been gradually returning to normal these past few days! The daily
                        vocal exercise was quite painful in the beginning, but who am I to complain? ✎;/ content grin ) ...Wait,
                        you confronted Gasai-san about it directly? ✎;/ small snort ) As expected of Yukiteru-kun~ To be
                        honest, I fully expected her to go through with her plan and become God... I suppose there was more
                        to her than I first thought.

[[ ooc;; I sorta... forgot today isn't friday, and it's already way past midnight here XD nighty~ <3 ;n; I'll be on tomorowww ]]

FRAGILE

Hello there. Is this a case of a chatroom being installing without your knowledge, I hear? ✎;/ light grin )
                        You already seem to have a few potential culprits in mind, though. Either way, I'm Akise. Who might
                        you be?

EVERYONE

Oh, company? ✎;/ slight grin ) With how things turned out, I'm certain that this will be my last day here.
                        I'll have to inform them of my recovery, though. I hope to speak to you later!

. . . . . . [/user has signed out.]
User Image> ELDEST cow < spaNISH ITAlian - (NOTACRYBABY | SENTIMENTAL GUY) lambo

{ (lambo; 20 years fast-forward) (calm, satisfied) (. . .With my occupation? No.) }

CIAO, ___. (Akise)

</nods.> Of course, Akise. Arrivederci.

CIAO, ___. (Vongola)

</blinks.> Calm down, Vongola. I'm not sure if you can talk to your own future self--maybe it's possible. . . Hm. </pauses to ponder this.> Time and space? I can't be certain.

ooc;; It's alright. c:

CIAO, ___. (Yukiteru)

CIAO, ___. (Sasuke)

</arches a brow.> Hm. Nothing much to say? Or am I the wrong person for your conversations?‷

ooc;; Wizard? You seem familiar. =o

ONLINE OFFLINE AWAY

Invisible Gekko

LAYOUT BY KYUKO-KUN. NO STEALING OR TOUCHING. I WILL HURT YOU.
          tab tab travel▬light, let the ☼ eclipse you
          tab tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

kyuko-kunkyuko⇢ █ t - tsuna ... yoshi sawada kyuko-kunkyuko-kun ⇢ █ sherlock ♫ shinee

tab tab ❜CAUSE YOUR • FLIGHT IS ABOUT TO ⊁LEAVE
                                            tab tab kand there's more to this brave adventure than you'd ever believe and there's more to this brave adventure than you'd ev
                                            KYUKO-KUN'S LAYOUT. DO NOT STEAL.
                                            kyuko-kunkyuko⇢ █ wh - what?! k - kyoko - chan ... kyuko-kunkyuko-kun ⇢ █ online

tab tab ▪ P!CTURE P ◝AINTS A TH↻USAND ▱WORDS ✎
                                            tab tab k.so take a breath of myth and mystery and don't look back so take a breath of myth and mystery and don't look back so

╶von.gola❜ s 「S K Y) ▪ ▪ tenth⊹ bossxi◡★no good tsuna ²⁷▌ ⊱to PR↺TECT my╰friends!
                                            kyuko-kun's layout bros. do not steal. I will hurt you.

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ ADULT LAMBO 〕
                h - huh? so I really can? ... but I'm kinda scared to ... I - I mean, I'm not scared of myself or anything like that it's just--!
                it'd be weird to see myself in the future I guess. kind of freaky too ... what I'm going to be like.
                I think I'd rather just wait for time to set me straight. I can wait ten, twenty years! ⋆nods to self.
                I guess you're right ... maybe I could ask spanner - san or shouichi - kun about this then ...

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ AKISE 〕
                you? a detective? you look so young though! ⋆amazed. ... oh. being a detective must be scary sometimes. ⋆shivers.
                ⋆awkward laugh. haha, jittery, yeah. ahahaha ... I try not to, but it's something I can't help. ⋆rubs neck. my situation's complicated.
                oh, bye. akise. ⋆small wave.

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ ENMA 〕
                ⋆blinks; surprised. e - enma? you're on here as well?
                I don't know where this came from either. I think maybe reborn might have installed this in here, but ... I'm not sure ... I mean, it hasn't done anything crazy yet ... ⋆weary.

ooc
                OH GOSH. I FULLY SKIPPED YOU. I'M SO SORRY! D'8 /sobs inside.

kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko-kun kyuko ◦ ◦ UCHIHA SASUKE 〕
                o - oh! sorry then! ⋆averts eyes.
                it-- it's nice to meet you, uchiha - kun. ⋆nervous small bow.
                ⋆rubs neck. so ... um, how are you doing?

大雨 ❴ an ανэɴɢэʀ'ʂ REGRET

LOVECANKILL, LOVEWILLDIE

WHEN HEAVEN'S DIVIDE
sasu

sasugrowing inside this heartsasukeSENTIMENTAL

Hm.
I only recently discovered this, and as it is...it is more a nuisance than actually worth keeping.
You are no more different than the others I have spoken to.

[ooc] am i? i get that. i've been around a long time.
and i've been told i'm well known as sasuke in chats/roleplays, so.... l8 why, i don't know. [/ooc]

sasugrowing inside this heartsasukeTSUNA

( frowns more )
Do not call me that. Sasuke, is fine.
Hm...
Fine. ( looks up at the sky )
The wind is getting colder...there is a storm coming.

CIAO, ___. (Vongola)

</nods> I'm sure you can--no need to rush. Mhn? Perhaps. How have you been?

ooc;; It's alright. c:

CIAO, ___. (Yukiteru)

CIAO, ___. (Sasuke)

</nods at this.> I see. . . Oh? Hm. . .
Ah, I'm Lambo--I apologize for not introducing myself when you had. ‷

ooc;; Yeah, I think I was in a few roleplays with ya, if not this account, maybe my older, hacked one. = u=

ONLINE OFFLINE AWAY

大雨 ❴ an ανэɴɢэʀ'ʂ REGRET

LOVECANKILL, LOVEWILLDIE

WHEN HEAVEN'S DIVIDE
sasu

sasugrowing inside this heartsasukeLAMBO

I do not believe I did introduce myself, and I never asked for your name.

[ooc] It's highly likely, I used to be around a lot more than I am now. [/ooc]

User Image

'cause some like fastx & some like s l o w.x
                                                          x LADIES xCOME xAND xLADIES xGO xxxx LADIES xCOME xAND xLADIES xGO xxxx LADIES xCOME xAND xLADIES xGO
                                                          x LADIES xCOME xAND xLADIES xGO xxxx LADIES xCOME xAND xLADIES xGO xxxx LADIES xCOME xAND xLADIES xGO

SKIP THE TELL AND LET'S JUST SHOW

x ' secretSMILE █ 裏。 strictlybusiness.
                                                          ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ┊x ☎ online ﹚
                                                          what now
                                                          xx ......................
                                                          xxx「 ☊ gakupox ┊ dancing samurai

xxxxxxxxxx urahara kisuke. xxx gakupo-san's xxx single still.

... x (xx) x ........
                      xx&& x how x can x i x help x you
                      xxxxx gakupo-san

I hadn't met anyone that seriously made me consider it but briefly. Some are meant for solitude as their companion in life.
                      I always imagined I was one of those people. As I got older I haven't been corrected yet even if I do feel loneliness.
                      Experience has dictated as much. Ah that would not work well for a performer like yourself.
                      x/chuckles. They do put you between a rock and a hard place do they not? Lucky they are endearing most often.
                      I hope yours are less trouble than mine, by far. Long as you cover the bases which matter the details tend to be irrelevant in most cases.
                      All you can ever do is give them the tools to forge their own way. Everything else they must make peace with alone. x/sighs.
                      To what fashion do they bully you? Really that behavior is best curbed quickly.
                      Was required so had to get it over with. Doing so much at once was probably not my most sound decision. Ah youth.
                      Ukitake is a very temperate man normally but far more wily than you would suspect by his kind nature. I do think you two would get along.
                      Byakuya-kun on the other hand has quite the temper, even after all these years. A fight may spark there by misspeaking.
                      Truthfully I know very little about music other than that it is an enjoyable creation that I do exploit.
                      So I'll trust you to walk me through this. You would be far more knowledgeable than I. Have sparked a curiosity, however.
                      Please let me clarify. I was talking about for myself. I would choose gray hair over losing my hair.
                      As for your hair I was saying the color suits you, and any length of it would be flattering. There, that is more clear to my meaning, yes?
                      Understandable. If you are accustomed to them they give you a great deal of freedom of movement. I am partial to hakama as well.
                      Far less exposing for some of the combat I am familiar with. Samue are usually my regular choice now. But enough of that.
                      Was not referring to you thinking it strange but the vast majority of the population. Kids these days, really.
                      Do you? Perhaps this will be far more interesting than I anticipated originally. x/chuckles. Women I know are all like that, truly.
                      For the effort alone I'm appreciative. If not I'm swift enough I am not overly concerned.
                      But I've had many conversations like that and I've yet to not walk away from one intact. Despite some serious effort of a some.
                      No thank you. I do think it would end up mutilated in my care by one of the children. Safer where it is.
                      Ahhh, is that all? Well then I can rest assured I haven't offended by some mistake upon my part.
                      That is perfectly normal Gakupo-san, anything new is strange, awkward to us. Walking or writing are exercises which take time to master.
                      This is but a different one of the heart that takes as much effort and time to comprehend, if not more for its complexity.
                      I ma guilty of too much reflection at times and befuddling others with my words.
                      x/chuckles. A wise man? Wise men are only those that take enough away from life to answer their own questions.
                      Exactly Gakupo-san. You have a full understanding of the matter. Another curse of humanity memories are.
                      But what is had cannot truly be entirely lost even forgotten. History is something we all carry with us unknowingly.
                      Please do. If only to avoid being surprised by them later.

ooc: Reply only for Gakupo.

CIAO, ___. (Vongola)

</nods> I'm sure you can--no need to rush. Mhn? Perhaps. How have you been?

CIAO, ___. (Yukiteru)

CIAO, ___. (Sasuke)

</frowns.> I see. . . My mistake. I'll just say I heard you pop up in a conversation yesterday. . . It's better to at least know the name of the person you're talking to.‷

ooc;; Yeah, same for me. ouo

ONLINE OFFLINE AWAY

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas