Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Amora blinked when she realized she was being talked to. She then smiled and tilted her head slightly, giving the man a cute look. "Not in the slightest."

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken sighs and just follows "im being dragged around great" he looks at the one dragging him again "beats being dragged by the guards" with how much trouble he gets himself into

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ava frowned a bit when he said they were in the middle of no where. 'Well, that wasn't very helpful.' She sighed and looked around then back up to the male. She was a bit surprised when he said she could follow. Shouldn't he be more careful with who he invites? She debated a bit then figured it was the best way to figure things out. She walked next to him, keeping her guard up in case something were to happen. As they approached a bar she wandered what his job was. However, instead of entering the bar they went into a basement where it seemed people held fights. She looked up to the boy and thought a bit. "What's your name?"

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest
Jack smiled at the girl. “My name is jack. What is your name?” He asked holding his hand out to shake her hand. He quickly looked her over. ‘She is cute’ he thought to him self still looking her body over..

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
~Kaya Bei Fong~
User Image

Kaya ran into an alley dragging them along. She stopped, she let go of their hands and took a deep breath. She stomped her feet on to the ground and created a wall where they just entered before the gaurds even notice. "We're safe here."Said Kaya looking at the two she dragged along.

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Amora smiled happily at the girl who'd now put them in an alleyway. "So then, who are you?" She asked softly, once again leaning on her staff. Even though she looked wide awake, her demeanor suggested she hadn't slept at all the night before.

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

Ava took his hand and shook it. "My name is Avalon, but you can call me Ava." She noticed him looking her over but She didn't say anything. She tucked some hair behind her ears and looked around. She wasn't sure what to do know but figured she should stick with Jack.

When my time comes
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken watches the two female then says "ok why was i dragged along the guards were after me not you guys" he sighs and sits down confused and annoyed that he dragged more people into his problem "I'm TK by the way nice to meet you two" he didnt want to give them his full name do to hes well known as a wanted man for what he was planning to do against the fire lord..

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
~Kaya Bei Fong~
User Image

Kaya looked at Tenken, "The gaurds that were after you earlier are being smacked around by women, they were after us."Said Kaya looking at him. She turn to the young women and put her hood down from her cape "I'm Kaya Bei Fong."Said Kaya looking at the two
Jack smiled and let go of her hand. "i have to go talk to some one. i will come back for you." jack walked away from the girl. he walked into an office. there was a man in there. jack talked to him and got him self a fight. he get it a locker room and get dressed to fight. he put the gloves on and got in the ring.

User Image

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Amora nodded slightly. "Amora, and to honestly answer you, yes, I am an air bender." She smiled softly, and let her head fall slightly, closing her eyes. she was very, very tired, but wasn't about to fall asleep.

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

Ava was curious as to where he was going. She watched him walk off then waited a bit, wondering where he was. When he came out wearing gloves she understood. She watched as he walked into the rink, curious of his fighting skills.

When my time comes
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken looks back and sighs "well another lady that loves to fight though i was the only one" he chuckles and stands up stretching while keeping one ear glued around the corner behind him to make sure no guards was coming "i don't think its safe to stay out here too long the guards seems to still be looking for us"
jack waited in the ring till a man twice his size walked in the ring. they touched gloves and went back to there corner. the bell rung and they both came out. the big guy swung for jack. jack just dodged and counter with a heavy right hook. which connected with the mans chin .

User Image

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

Ava watched the fight, interested in the way Jack fought. He was able to digest easily, which was helpful. She saw his right hook and smiled approvingly. She enjoyed fighting but She also enjoyed watching other people. Though, She could kind of cheat using her bending. One of the types of bending she could use was forbidden. Blood bending. She rarely used this unless it was absolutely necessary.

When my time comes
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Quick Reply

Submit