Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Benefactor

((I can see why people r reporting this rp, cause i ran across one just like this before you posted this. You could've asked before you copied u kno. Just sayin.))
((ya probably should have))

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
[is this rp still going]

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
~Kaya Bei Fong~
User Image

"I will and we're not getting whiskey and rum, your the Avatar Jack, you can't go around drinking all the time or wasting money on these things."Said Kaya as she caught the pouch and tieded on her belt. She the left and headed towards the nearest village for the supplies. A few mins later she arrived to the village and headed for the food stands to see what kinds of food were on sale.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Tenken turns his head a bit seeing a female with a purse of money "hmmm.." he was hungry right now with the lack of food he could afford with what he had "maybe if i.." he shakes his head "no i cant allow myself to go back to that" he looks down hearing his stomach grumble as he lets out a sigh before looking up at the sky again

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
((Okay I have a message for everyone and that includes Slash. The other creator of the avatar roleplay and his friend apologize for what they have said to you all. And the reason that the thread was reported was because Slash kept ignoring the original creator. They apologize, and Slash, you and I are going to talk about this.))

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
[ah nothing like a happy ending ]
Jynxy The Cat
((I have this to say: Go take a good look at Barton Town. I will give someone 10k if they take a screenshot, don't edit it, and send it to me in a PM, proving there isn't a Forest and/or slave RP out and about. Do you know how many of THOSE have been made? probably in the several hundred thousand range, each. I currently have a bet that there will be dozen's of FMA RP's out there too. I've already seen TWELVE Avatar RP's, BEFORE this one, so let me make this clear, SOMEONE SOMEWHERE has ALREADY done the EXACT SAME thing beforehand, and got away with it. So WHY are you getting miffed about it?))[/quote

((good point and i didnt even get it from him i found it from someone different))
Jynxy The Cat
slash437

((Your call whether we continue or not, though Idk if people will join or not.))

((we continue))

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Amora walked casually through the marketplace. It had taken her a good while to get where she was, but she never went hungry. Everywhere she went, there was at least one White Lotus willing to let her stay with them, and she always helped out. As she walked along, several Pheonix soldiers walked by. They had been turned from soldiers to police, but they still had their training, so in her eyes, they were still soldiers. After a few seconds, the soldiers seemed to be confused, then suddenly they tripped and all three of them started falling down a flight of stairs, making a huge clatter. She said nothing, smiling as she walked on, staff in hand.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken sighs as he feels someone grab him "now we got you" the guards that was looking for him found him finally "dang it what did i do you ogres" he says as just before they chucked him into a wall "causing trouble your under arrest" the guards smirks as they slowly walk towards him, which made him smirk as he gets up "try me" he says with an evil smirk which made the guards uneasy but before they could respond to the comment Tenken jumps into the air and does a spin kick sending a wave of fire at the guards it missed but it made them lose there balance enough for Tenken to run away "see ya suckers" he says as he runs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff