You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ava woke up a while later and yawned. She looked around, not sure where She was. After a bit of thinking she remembered what had happened and where she was. As she was sitting there she felt something under her that wasn't a chair. She looked over to see that she was still sitting on Jack. "Oh! sorry." She got off of him and stood up.

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken looks down "mine not as good as your." he pause "just a promise i made 5 years ago when i tried to take the fire lord down i was only 10 then, i swore to him before he could kill me that i would get stronger and face him again and kill him" he remembers the phoenix lord reaction when he said this just before he released him seeing it haunts him everyday

Vicious Noob

5,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
"No kidding." He commented under his breath then looked down at the ground. Thinking slightly; he smiled brightly, "Alrighty then. You kill him. I''ll hit his corpse a bit and we all go home peacefully...except for the fire lord atleast." He commented playfully and laughed softly. The leader of the rebels looked behind and looked at all of the earth benders and Tenken, "We will be there shortly." He commented.

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken sighs as the young said home wondering what having a home was like seeing since his departure from the phoenix lord, he had no home he went from town to town training and scrounging up enough food and supply as he can to survive "wish i had one" he says looking down hoping he didnt hear that

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
~Kaya Bei Fong~
User Image

Kaya looks around for anything that might lead to where Tenken is. she then found something in the dirt, she looked at it and saw it read 'Chin village'. Kaya got back on the eelhound and headed for Chin Village, she had to sneak around a few fire benders that were with the fire lord to get to there.
jack smiled at the girl ."its fine. i was enjoying that. you were keeping me warm." jack said laughing a little. .

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Nick Nakotne
((Oh no no no. Sakura the fire lord ain't there. XD Honnest mistake. We where just talking about killin him. Not killing him there. Lmao.)

Deleting this post in: 3 mins.

((no shes getting tenken not the firelord, she needs tenken to teach Jack firebending.}}

Vicious Noob

5,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
The young man looked over to Tenken who stated something that he happened not to hear well enough. "Hm? You said something?" He asked, looking at his curiously. Suddenly, the captain raised his hand and ordered everyone to stop. The young man held out his hand and grabbed onto TK's lower arm, making sure he stopped just encase he did not know what the captains hand symbol meaning. The captain pointed down where the entrance of the village was at as he looked over to his fellow rebels. "When we enter that village. There is no doubt we are going to get a welcoming comity when we get into the village. These are Nick's orders though. Entering the village we will take out the front line of defense at the enterence peek. After that; the two-man teams will be split up into different directions. Young man." He refereed to Tenken pointing at him. "You will be joining me and my nephew Koji." Koji being the young man that Tenken had been talking to. "You all know you'r missions. If everything runs smoothly then it will make master Nick's planning alot more smoother. We are in no condition to fail here brothers. Nor are we not strong enough to take down these hot heads." He said aggressively and motivateingly. "Yeah!" "All the way!" The men battle cried in motivation. "Yeahh!" Koji yelled. "Chin village is a proudfully village. They don't deserve this as any other village in the earth nation deserves it. This village proudfully celebrates Avatar Day with pride every year. And guess what's coming up in six days?" He was referring to Avatar Day. "And i don't know about you but i kind of like Festivals." He commented playfully. So let's give it to em!" He roared. Turning around and pointing foword. "For the earth nation!" He cried out, starting to run. Along with him, everyone else roared with him. Koji looked at Tenken with a cocky smile, "Try to keep up! He yelled.

Adorable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
I dreamed I was missing
You were so scared
But no one would listen
'Cause no one else cared

After my dreaming
I woke with this fear
What am I leaving
When I'm done here?

Ava blushed softly. "Um, okay then. So.....what are we doing now?" The blush faded from her cheeks as she looked around then back at Jack.

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken shakes his head and runs with the old man as he turns his head a Koji and says "you keep up" with that he run ahead of him showing that he was alot faster then he looked as he gets to Koji uncle and looks over, before looking back infront were a guard was waiting only to get a fire blast right in his face

Vicious Noob

5,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
((Got to take a shower. Brb. Sorry for the mistakes in this post. Lmao.))
Koji then passed by the rest of the group. Jumping up he crashed both of his feet into the ground and forced small little pebbles up into the ground. Quickly he brough his leg up and started to kick all of the rocks towords the fire bender. These rocks ended up crashing onto the fire benders armor, the impacts knocking the fire bender out. Koji rushed up and punched Tenkens arm playfully. He commented; dashing into the village along with the rest of the rebels. As they entered; there was two rows of fire bending guards gathered up. Quickly they started to launch fire balls and those fire balls striked a bunch of the earth benders down, but still plenty of them where around. Most of them brought up chunks of rocks and launched them at the guards; forcing them onto the ground. Back where Tenken was; the leader of the rebel group placed a hand on Tenkens shoulder. "You. Young man. I need you to go down the east passage way and head up to-" he pointed a finger at the tallest of the buildings in Chin Village that was located down town. "The Mayor's building. Get the Imperial Fire Nation Administrator to admit to surrender or kill him on the spot." He ordered. "Go on young man. Hurry up now! I'll meet you up there as soon as possible." He ordered; rushing to the north section of the village; planning on meeting him at the Mayor's building. Suddenly the villagers got involved in fighting with the fire benders. Some of them not even being benders themselves started to rise up with brooms and other objects to smack and attack them with. The entire village was involved in the battle. The very road that Tenken had to take was plundered with chaos of villagers, earth benders and fire imperials fighting.
"well my sister went out on my eel hound to look for that fire bender. then tomorrow we start out for the south pole ." jack said with a sight. "i hate the cold." .

User Image

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Tenken listen and runs down the east passage way taking down guard in his way till he found himself infront of the mayors building and smirks "well this will be fun" without hesitation he bust down the door taking out the two guard behind it and then start blasting his way through a countless number of guard till he found the mayor "well hello there" he slams his foot up on the table that the Imperial Fire Nation Administrator was sitting in "you my friend have two choice surrender or die pick one" the Imperial Fire Nation Administrator didn't say anything he was frighten after this strange fire bender aka tenken just came bursting in and took out his 15 strongest guard

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
~Kaya Bei Fong~
User Image

Kaya arrived at Chin Village, her eyes widen seeing what was happening, she got off her eelhound and stared at was happening. The village was in chaos, earth benders and fire imperials fighting. ((edited))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff