Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweetheart

8,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

❝𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖆 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖇𝖊𝖑❞

xxx The room was hot, almost too hot. There were too many clothes, and the sinful way that yukata was slipping off of Kouyou's shoulder was driving Ira up the wall. Chuckling to himself he lowered his face, breath tickling the others skin as he reached down to lap lightly at the others throat. And then suddenly he was on the ******** ground, what the ******** hell! Glaring up at the red head that had bodily slammed him down onto the rough carpeting, Ira couldn't help but wrap is hands around muscled thighs and dig his nails into soft flesh. If they broke the skin he didn't give a ********, because the rung burns on his bag were screaming at him too. They would both be feeling this tomorrow, but again he didn't care. All he could do was chuckle in his deep 'I know what you want' voice, as the tiger literally tried to claw his way inside his suit. It was something they both wanted, skin on skin, and he wished the younger male would just rip it open already. A new scar would feel really ******** good right now.

xxx “You say that, but… I think it’s the other way around," and suddenly there were teeth biting into flesh, and there was a hot tongue at his neck, mimicking what he himself had just been doing moments before and all Ira could do was let out a purely wanton moan. God was that a sensitive part of his body, and the wet, delicious heat against it was enough to make him squirm. he didn't think that they would be making it to a bedroom at this rate. "Someone's a little eager." he snickered, actually ******** snickered as he let the tiger do it once, twice, but by the third time the teeth sank back into his already broken and bruised skin the larger man had brought his arms up to wrap around the tigers waist and suddenly they were rolling as he flipped them over. He pushed the other into the floor beneath him as he took up the others previous position, pinning him down under his thighs and leering down at the other. "My turn." came out in just barely a whisper before he was kneeling down and dragging his hot tongue along the bare skin that had managed to show itself as the yukata fell apart. From navel to neck he left a hot, wet trail as his fingers traveled lover and lower.

xxx Suddenly there was a scream, coming from somewhere down the hall and Ira paused, eyes flaring red as he was ready to kill whoever it was that had dared to ******** interrupt whatever the hell this was. He knew what this was, but nothing had ever really been spoken out loud about it. A thud brought his attention to the left of him and a little ways down the hall he spotted a slightly familiar head of long brown hair, all dressed up and ready to go for a festival. It was that girl that had come to see Ai the other day. Dark eyes, still blown wide from his recent activities, glared over at the girl who appeared to have fallen and was struggling to get up. He didn't know whether he wanted to help her or strangle her, but right now he was leaning more towards the latter. He didn't move an inch from where he was, nor did he bat an eyelash as he absentmindedly brought his fingers up to stroke where he had been tasting just moments before as he just stared at the fallen girl. "What the hell do you want?" were the only words that his otherwise occupied mind could scramble to attain, and his mouth had just blurted them out without so much as asking him first. He didn't care, he had much more important things to do than talk to the fumbling girl, like lightly buck his hips forward into Kouyou's. Oh he was sure the other was going to kill him now, if he didn't die of embarrassment...so he needed to get what he could while it lasted. Really he had no shame.

I R A xx M I Y A M O T O
        _ ↓ ↓↓ ↓Take it or 〈 Leave It 〉 cause I'll send you to your grave
        __________ DON'T x go xGetting any bright ideas I'm not the hero in this S T O R Y
        ______________________Oh No // You can't get away from this T E R R I B L E // C O N F L I C T
        ___________________________________________________☣ ☣So don't even try to Run ∝╬══→

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                              Aside from small droplets of blood, those nails in his thighs would leave bruises for a fact; he’d be all sorts of interesting colors tomorrow, wouldn’t he? His head still ached from Chouko’s blow to his head, but there were plenty of more pleasant wounds to forget all about it -- he was just still a little dizzy was all, and it was easy to chalk that up to that heat of the moment. He felt a surge of pure euphoria as he earned a moan from Ira’s lips, the same kind of thrill he was sure tigers in the wild felt when they cornered their prey.

The tables were turned so fast, it made his head spin; Kouyou stared up at him, wide-eyed as he lay flat on his back. Then before he could ever gather his wits enough to snarl like the feral thing he was, Ira was dragging his tongue along his bare skin and the tiger made a unique sound that was somewhere between a throaty purr and a moan, his eyes rolling and his hands desperately grappling for those goddamn buttons because he couldn’t take not feeling him anymore and [********] he wanted to rip into him and --

A scream and a thud shocked him back to the moment, gasping and panting as he craned his neck to try and see who it was. A surge of cold flowed through him when he saw long, brown hair and wide eyes, twisting and churning inside him when Ira snapped at her. “Tami -- “ he started, only for Ira to roll his hips into him in the perfect way. Her name finished in a groan, and his head fell back again, hitting the floor with a dull thud of its own. He didn’t even realize what he’d done, but he gasped out shortly after, “Oh goddamnit Ira, “ whether he was pissed off, going mad, or both; actually, no, it was definitely both. Either way, he was arching his hips whether he meant to or not, his pupils dilated to hell as he glared up at him.

Wheezing Explorer

User ImageUser Image

where: Living room tab with who: Tamiko tab feeling: content tab wearing: outfit

Of course Umeki was curious as to what happened. It was clear then that it was Chouko and Kouyou who had fought, but she wasn't going to get into their business. Chouko's dress and headdress were so beautiful, that Umeki couldn't help but eye them for a moment. Actually, they had both eyed each other for a few seconds, admiring each other's wardrobes. Umeki hoped Chouko could get everything, including her make up, back into place. Umeki nodded as Chouko said the other pieces were too tiny to pick up, and indeed she was right. The few that Umeki had tried to pick up took a few tries. Since Chouko said it was no big deal, Umeki left them all on the floor and stood up, fixing her kimono slightly. Chouko insisted her crying over a headpiece was childish. "Not necessarily, in my opinion." Umeki gave the woman a small smile then continued. "Well, if you need help with anything, I'll be around." Umeki played along. She knew that wasn't what she was crying over, but Chouko clearly didn't want to talk about it. Umeki bowed her head slightly and turned around, going back down the hallway from which she came.

Thuds against walls and such could be heard from where she was, and Umeki safely assumed it was Kouyou and Ira fighting. She would just walk right past this time, as he attempt to get them to stop earlier seems it had not worked. However, she knew she would hear s**t for trying to stop them later.

As Umeki rounded the corner, she expected to see two men knocking each other's teeth out. However, she say them trying to knock boots. Her eyes widened slightly at the scene of them all over each other on the floor, and one second later Umeki heard a thud from another hallway. Turning her head, she saw Ai's friend, Tamiko. "What the hell do you want?" Ira said as he still toyed with Kouyou. "Oh no." Umeki thought to herself. She was going to get the poor girl out of there, and fast. She wasn't concerned about Ira and Kouyou at the moment. The ox just didn't want Tamiko to feel the wrath of the two of them, especially since she interrupted their... special time. However, Umeki was kind of happy for them in an odd way; and kind of jealous.

Umeki made it to Tamiko and held out her hand to help her up. It was a bit obvious that the kimono was a little big; the girl must have tripped on it. "You okay?" When the girl grabbed Umeki's hand, the ox pulled the girl up to her feet and began to take her down the hallway, directing her where to go; she wasn't sure if the girl knew the layout of the house very well, and the girl also may have been in shock. Once they were in the living room, Umeki took her hand off of the girls back and decided to introduce herself. "I'm Umeki, by the way. I didn't get a chance to introduce myself the other day." Umeki gave the girl a smile. "Do you know the way back to Ai's room? If she heard the thumping form those two she might be worried about you."

Ruthless Saint

8,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
tab tab tab tab tab █████████████████ :: Kisei ! !
tab tab tab tab tab xxxxx✖✖ A Troubled Kind Of Mind
                            WHEN ALL OF YOUR FLAWS AND ALL OF MY FLAWSxxxxxARE LAID OUT ONE BY ONExxxxxALL OF YOUR FLAWS AND ALL OF MY FLAWSxxxxxTHEY LIE THERE HAND IN HANDxxxxxYOU HAVE ALWAYS WORN YOUR FLAWS UPON YOUR SLEEVExxxxxAND I HAVE ALWAYS BURIED THEM DEEP BENEATH THE GROUND
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xx xx xx I'm not crazy, am I?

User Image

xxx:: Thank god she was safe and sound. That was all that mattered. Kisei could go through a thousand hells and come out in excrutiating pain as long as Ai didn't have to get hurt. He was seriously not kidding about that either. He felt his friends chin on his head and he closed his eyes, sighing lightly as he just let her hold him and vice versa. it was comforting, being in her arms and for just a minute he felt normal. He was just Kisei and not the ******** up person that he really was. It was almost bliss. "It's not your fault...it's not your fault," That was a lie, it was always his fault. Always. But he let her go along with her delusion if it made her happy, but deep down inside he knew that he was a monster...a freak. There was no denying it. Why the girl in his arms even stayed by his side was a mystery, she should have run away a long time ago. That was what he truly believed, but to this day he was so selfish and he just couldn't let her go. His grip tightened on her for a fraction of a second at that thought, before relaxing once more when he remembered how many times she had held him like this. Too many for his liking, but he loved her for it none the less.

xxx:: "Kisei-kun...are you bleeding?" The boar let go of the girl holding him and used his free hands to try and wipe away the tears that stained his face. God, he probably looked like death warmed over as he looked up at her slowly. "It's nothing really.." he said, but the stinging sensation made him winced as he moved his arm and he realized that a small puddle of blood had already formed on the floor. Crap, Cheiko was going to kill him. Ai was playing mother hen, looking at his arm now and gauging how bad it was. "Does it hurt?" Kisei bit his lip at that, not wanting to let her know that the more she moved it the more pain flared up into his arm. She was already worried about him enough as it were, he couldn't bare to put this on her too. Before he could say anything against it the rabbit was ripping off a piece of fabric from the end of her dress and wrapping it around his wound, and Kisei's felt a heavy stone drop in his gut. She was always taking care of him. He shouldn't put so much trouble on her. "You shouldn't have done that Ai." he said, trying to swallow the lump in his throat as his best friend took care of him yet again. "Now look at your pretty dress. It's ruined." Just another thing he managed to mess up in her life. Really, he was the worst. "It will do for now...why don't you come with me so I can bandage it up more properly?" That clinched it, she was the best thing in his life outside his brother. He could feel the tears threatening to pour out again and he brought a hand up to rub his eyes, throwing a smile on his face. Good old Ai, trying to make him feel better. He couldn't let her down, he had to smile and get through this. Taking a deep breath he took the hand offered to him and soon the pair were off down the halls again. Each step earned him a glare from the staff that had swarmed in to clean up the blood trail he was leaving behind and he had to giggle at the death glare Ai gave one after they made a rude comment.

xxx:: "You're my knight in shiny armor Ai." he said, unable to hold back a laugh that had been forming int he back of his throat since this whole thing had started. Really, there was only so much he could take before he was in a padded room somewhere. Wiping away tears that were forming because of laughter the young Boar followed his friend to her room and he didn't hesitate to follow her inside once she let him in. He froze on the spot though, as his eyes landed on the strange girl that had shown up at breakfast two days ago. She was standing there in the middle of the room wearing nothing but her under garments while holding one of Ai's kimono's to her. Ai spoke to her like it was a normal occurrence and Kisei could feel himself heat up as his eyes looked over her body before forcing himself to turn away. "Ah I'm sorry, I didn't mean to look forgive me!" he blurted out, using his uninjured arm to come up and cover his eyes. God this was so embarrassing and he was off towards the bathroom the second Ai had handed him the towel. Slamming the door behind him the poor brunette leaned against it and tried to calm his quick beating heart. How could Ai have just been so casual like that? Shaking his head he moved over to the sink and began to run the water on cold. He avoided his arm for the moment, splashing three handfuls of water onto his face to wash away the tears and frying it off with the soft towel. he held the cloth to his face for a moment, taking it to breath in and out to control his shaky nerves.

xxx:: He stayed that way for several minutes, letting the blood that had now thoroughly soaked through the make shift bandage blend into the water coming from the faucet before finally taking Ai's advice and removing it to put his arm under the running water. It wouldn't do much help, as his hemophilia made it almost impossible to clot. It would take hours for this to stop even with the proper bandaging. Sighing he held his arm under the freezing cold water until he could no longer feel the pain and his entire elbow had gone numb. Small droplets of blood splashed into the sink as he pulled the damaged appendage out and quickly wrapped it in the towel that he had been using. The white immediately started to stain red and he new he would have to replace it for Ai when he had the chance. Shaking his head and shutting the water off with his free hand he made his way over to the bathroom door and gave it a quick knock. "Hello, are you all decent in there?" he called out through the wood, hoping that Ai had finished making Tamiko Glamorous. he had heard them rustling around as he was cleaning up, but he just wanted to make sure. there had been some loud banging noises too and he wondered just what AI had been doing to the poor girl, but he was sort of afraid to ask so he wasn't going to. Not receiving a reply the brunette took a chance and opened the door slightly so he could peak out. Surprisingly Tamiko was nowhere to be seen and he slipped into the room behind Ai. "Eh, where's Tamiko-chan?" he asked, looking around the now messy room as he held onto his sore arm. The girl was nowhere to be found, which was odd because he was sure that she would stick around Ai; what with them being friends and all. That and it was dangerous for a female outsider to be wandering around in a house filled with male members of the zodiac. Looking back at Ai he quirked an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

Sweetheart

8,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

xxx Ira smirked at the reaction he received from the pliant body beneath him. He knew exactly what to do to drive the male wild, and he used every bit of that knowledge against him. Licking his lips, giving the other a bit of a show, he reached down to drag his nails lightly across his chest again and drifted just under the part that still somehow managed to hide what little modesty Kouyou had left. He bucked his hips down again, feeling the material of the yukata shift further up his victims thighs and couldn't resist giving a little squeeze with his own. Thoughts of the stupid girl behind them bled out of his mind as he focused on driving the body below him wild. Smirking, Ira leaned down so that his lips just barely brushed against Kouyou's left ear and panted softly into it before whispering hotly into it. "Didn't know you were such an exhibitionist." Which was followed by a harder thrust of his hips and the digging of his nails into the boys skin. He knew it would piss him off, wanted to see his reactions. He loved feeling the consequences.

xxx Dark eyes narrowed as he played with his current toy, wanting nothing more than to leave as many marks as he could behind. That was what Kouyou wanted after all, to destroy and be destroyed. To want someone, anyone to just ******** notice him, and Ira would. It was hard to ignore him when he was like this after all, so ******** vicious and pliant at the same time. It made Ira's heart skip a beat, forcing his breath away. God it was ******** beautiful. He barely registered the voice that could barely be heard over their....activities and it wasn't until he glanced up after tracing the shell of the tigers ear and dragged it down his throat that he realized that the two of them were alone again. It clicked in his mind, way back in the recesses that were being taken over by bigger and better things, that it had been Umeki that had come and gone off with that girl. Good. No more distractions. Smirking to himself he flattened himself down against the warm body still shivering on the floor and slid his tongue back into place at Kouyou's throat. His tongue lapped at the sensitive skin as he moved his lips in a suctioning motion. The hands that had been abusing the others chest now found themselves rubbing at his ribs, sliding the yukata even further and making the red head look thoroughly debauched. All of this made Ira's senses intensify and his body nearly shook with anticipation, but this was all being dragged out far too much for his liking.

xxx Biting down hard on the skin beneath his lips he let out a loud growl, wrapping his arms around the pale waist within his grasp and with a giant push he sat himself up straight and earned a lap full of very sexy tiger. Flattening his tongue against the bloody bite mark on the others bruised body, he let his eyes travel up to stare directly into the others eyes and found himself smirking at the heady look in them. Adept fingers found their way below the others waist, mimicking the movements the other had used on him not that long ago, rubbing just a little bit more frantically than usual. God this was all a rush, and Ira was in for the long ride. This needed to move along. Now. "No more distractions, kitten." And he was pushing himself up onto his feet, stumbling a bit as he all but dragged Kouyou up with him. The movement set him off balance for a second and he found himself draped over the tiger, something that he didn't mind in the slightest as he reached down to grope at the others very amazing a**. "No escape." he muttered into soft flesh as he bit another mark into the boys body, this time on the shoulder. He didn't give a ******** that they had just been caught. He didn't care that the other was probably embarrassed out of his mind. No way was he going to stop now, and if he bit just a little bit harder at that thought then oh ******** well. There would be no hiding these bruises tomorrow anyway, and Ira couldn't help but smirk at that thought. Everyone would know what had happened and that just ******** thrilled him. Using as much force as he could muster without sending the other to the ground, Ira grabbed at hips that were barely clothes and pulled the other flush against him, hauling him up into his arms as best he could. No doubt the other would fight, but he didn't give a ******** as he began to push himself down the hall in search of the nearest unlocked room. Kouyou had started this and so help him, Ira was going to finish it.

I R A xx M I Y A M O T O
        __________ DON'T x go xGetting any bright ideas I'm not the hero in this S T O R Y
        ______________________Oh No // You can't get away from this T E R R I B L E // C O N F L I C T
        ___________________________________________________☣ ☣So don't even try to Run ∝╬══→
User Image

▉▉▉▉ ▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉
                                  * s - set mexxFREE
                                  leave me bexxxleave me bexxxleave me bexxxleave me bexxxleave me bexxx
                                  xxxxxxxxxx i don't.WANNA f - fall
                                  xxANOTHER M ✿ M E N T INTO!YOUR
                                  g - gravityxxxxg - gravityxxxxg - gravityxxxxg - gravityxxxxg - gravity

It was a shame that Tamiko didn't know how beautiful she was. Her friend gazed in the mirror over and over again, and thanked her for her help. Ai nodded, and reached over to place a few of her stray hairs back into place. It really was a shame that Tamiko thought of herself as the ugly duckling, rather than the beautiful swan she was. Within seconds Tamiko had run to the bathroom to say a few word to Kisei, and then left the bedroom to investigate...whatever that banging noise was. "Tami-chan wai-" Before she could even get her desperate plea out, her friend was gone. On her own. In a Miyamoto house full of cursed males. The past couple of days had just been too hectic, and Ai let out an exhausted sigh, placing her hands over her eyes. Maybe if she covered them she wouldn't have to see whatever consequences came with letting the outsider loose in the house. "Yasu is going to kill me" she whispered, biting her lip. Normally, it wouldn't bother her that there was an outsider running loose in the house, but Tamiko was her friend. The thought of Tamiko having her memory wiped stung Ai, and she shoved it aside. She decided that her friend would be fine, and if not...well she would have to throw herself at the elders. There was no way her friend's memory was being wiped. Unconsciously, the Rabbit continued to chew at her lip.

"Eh, where's Tamiko-chan?" Ai was so startled she almost hopped in mid-air. She turned around to see a worn out Kisei holding a bloody towel to his elbow. He looked tidier than before, but a worried look crinkled the edges of his eyes. "Ah...um. She went to go...check something out?" The Rabbit tried to mask her worried voice with a giggle, but it seemed to make things worse. "I'm sure she will be back soon." It seemed like Ai was trying to convince herself more than Kisei. Changing the subject, she went to her dresser and pulled a first aid kit out of the top drawer. Even though they had a family doctor, Ai was used to patching her brother and a few select family members up. If she were allowed outside of the estate freely, she might have gone to school to become a doctor. Her mind drifted for a few seconds, and her brown eyes stared blankly at Kisei's elbow. She sucked in a sharp breath and was brought back to reality. Guiding her cousin, she sat him down on the bed and removed the towel from his wound. His hemophilia didn't make it easy for her to bandage him up, but eventually she got the blood to stop just enough so it wouldn't soak through, and she patched him up. Ai took a second to admire her handiwork, which was pretty good. Cheiko would have been proud. Brown eyes glanced over at the clock as she put her first-aid kit away. Was the time right? The Rabbit's eyes widened, and she suddenly became very aware of how disheveled she looked. Torn dress. Bloody dress. Messy hair. This was terrible. Ai wasn't a vain person my any means, but she knew that showing up to the big family festival looking sloppy would be frowned upon, and would seem disrespectful. Slowly she turned to Kisei with a playful and worried look on her face. "Kisei-kun, I'm going to have to transform faster than Sailor Moon."

The indecisive Rabbit kept true to her word. She hopped to the bathroom to wash her face and run a brush through her tangled locks, and then rushed to her closet to pick an outfit. Normally, this would have taken hours, but Ai knew she didn't have time to put on a kimono and there was only one dress left hanging in the closet. Tripping over the millions of other clothes on the floor, she turned Kisei around and commanded him not to look. She peeled off her dress and threw it in the hamper, replacing it with her new one. Ai took a second to twirl around in her layered and ruffled dress before searching for the matching yellow shoes and lace socks that went with it. "Well, I'm almost as fast as Sailor Moon" she giggled to her cousin, his cue that he could turn around now. Her fingers ran through her silky waist length hair once more and after several moment of hovering over her accessory box she pulled back her bangs with a headband covered with yellow daisies. Ai's fingers hovered over the headband for a second, not sure if she wanted to keep it on or not. She decided to keep it and also made the decision not to bother with any makeup today. "Okay Kisei-kun. Ai has..." she giggled and spun around, striking a pose at the end "transformed!" The Rabbit knew she was being childish, but she didn't care as long a it made Kisei smile. "Pretty good, huh?" She winked at her cousin and laughed once more.

Ai straightened her cousin's yukata and noticed that Tamiko still wasn't back from her adventure. Had something happened? "Why won't we go find Tami-chan?" she suggested, affectionately patting Kisei's head. Careful not to trip over any of the clothes, she grabbed his hand and lead him out of the room, hoping that by the time she got back tonight her mess would be magically cleaned up. The second they exited the room, Ai could hear voices coming from one side of the halls. So she went in the opposite direction. "If I were a Tami-chan, where would I be?" She walked slowly and carefully, making sure to observe every open room and hallway they passed in case she got lost. Too bad Yasu didn't really believe in cell phones, or the Rabbit would know how to use one and be able to call her friend. Ai wiggled her nose and called out playfully "Taaaaami-chaaaaaaaan! Where are you?" She could see that they were approaching the living room, which had two female figures in it. Could it be her quest for Tamiko had come to an end?

┅ ┅ ┅ ( HERE ) iam &x&' I.S-STAND
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxs - so tall! s - so tall! s - so tall! s - so tall! s - so tall!
                                    xxxxxjust!the W - WAY ⇡'MSUPPOSED to bex!
                                    but you're on to mexxxbut you're on to mexxxbut you're on to mexxxbut you're on to mexxx
                                    but you're on to mexxxbut you're on to mexxxbut you're on to mexxxbut you're on to mexxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx A - AND allover me

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Hotblooded Hero 50
    • Hero 100
    User ImageUser Image
                                                                Kouyou’s face turned all kinds of interesting colors when he realized not only was Tamiko there, but now Umeki had seen them too? Okay, so this was completely and totally his fault and he’d totally been all ‘******** this family let them ******** look’, but -- come on, he was supposed to dance with her in a few hours! How the ******** was he supposed to face her after she saw him like --

And none of this was phasing Ira at all, which was as infuriating as it was kind of hot. [********] Ira, “ he snarled again, because the a*****e knew. He knew the way Kouyou was going to arch when he dragged his nails down like that, he knew the way the tiger would gasp when he moved his hips just that way, he knew how goddamn sensitive his ears were, and that ******** comment, “Oh shut the ******** up you smug a** b*****d, “ he snapped, but it only dissolved into a completely lewd moan that mortified him that much more. Oh god, please tell him the girls didn’t hear that. He reached up and grabbed at the collar of Ira’s shirt, finally ripping it open - if only because he wanted to ******** maul the hell out of his shoulders right back, clawing and scratching like a true beast of the wild as his eyes flashed.

“I’m going -- “ The fire was never gone though, laced with embarrassment though it was. He literally did shudder when that tongue met his throat, a low sigh escaping him. “I’m really -- going-- “ Then he was sucking there, and Ira’s hands felt deceivingly gentle as they ran along his sides. Even if Kouyou knew Ira was just giving himself a nice little show for his trouble, and even if he knew harsher treatment was to come, it still - it was kind of nice. He liked that sometimes too. Even if he’d never come out and admit it. “To ******** -- “ Then came the teeth, and the tiger howled in indignation, writhing and clawing and snarling bloody murder. All of a sudden he was tugged along like a damned rag doll into Ira’s lap, and the color hadn’t yet completely faded from Kouyou’s face as he glared down on him with all the fire in his belly. Kill you, ” he spat -- and maybe to make things doubly worse for the older man, he writhed and wriggled like a snake in the grass to get some kind of leverage.

But then his hands were there, and… oh goddamnit. “Seriously, “ he breathed out in an airy moan, and that b*****d just had to go show off by trying to lift him. He might have laughed when he fell if it wasn’t for the way he fell, right on top of Kouyou, and the bites and the way he grabbed him -- a series of incoherent sounds of pleasure, frustration, and sheer rage escaped the tiger just before he lurched up, catching the exposed flesh of Ira’s collarbone with his teeth. His heart was pounding, the blood that was no longer his own tasted glorious on his lips, and deep down, it was as happy as Kouyou ever was anymore. Some part of him knew this secret between himself and Ira wouldn’t be a secret after today -- even if it wasn’t the person he would’ve hand-picked to see, and even if he wouldn’t come out and say it, the tiger didn’t really mind. Let them know. It wouldn’t change anything.

Then he was lifted up again, and this time, Kouyou re-doubled his efforts to fight back. “You are not, “ he hissed into his ear, “******** carrying me in there like some goddamn bride over a threshold!” He’d kill him. He’d kill him dead a thousand ways before he let that happen -- but knowing Ira, even if Kouyou did, he’d still keep right on going. So he bit the shell of his ear, just to prove a point, and it was about damn time he got some sounds out of Ira for all he’d been making him do. He struggled, but he made it a damn fine point to rub on him like a cat in heat while he did it.

... why didn't they do this more?

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Full closet 200
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxW H O ; Cheiko W H A T ; "Maybe I can trust her a little bit.." W H E R E ; Hallway O U T F I T ; Kimono

Eri shut her eyes firmly as she tried to do her breathing exercises without choking on her sobs. The girl felt so insignificant as she was unable to escape the physical and even mental hold that Aka had on her. As much as Eri despised Akatsuki, there was always a small part of her that loved and wished to be loved back by him. It was a connection that all the zodiac members had and even began to resent over time.

More than anything she wished Yasu was there, he had always been the one to save her just in the nick of time. Eri needed him more than anything right now as her fears and frustrations continued to send her spiraling into darkness.

“Hey, Eri,”, hearing a barely audible voice call out to her, Eri looked around wildly wondering if she was starting to hear things. Hearing the voice call her name again, she looked down to set her eyes on the small dragon that was next to her feet. She almost mistaken the small reptile for a lizard until it talked as Cheiko always held the record for least transformations. Eri would have been a close second for that record, but since she was always around Yasu she was prone to some mishaps.

It was strange how reassuring Cheiko was being especially since Eri and her weren't always on the friendliest of terms. The snake girl could understand her still giving her pills since it was the dragon's job, but Eri would have never thought in a million years that Cheiko would actually stop and help the panicked girl. The small dragon's reassurance helped calm Eri enough where she was actually able to do her breathing exercises without crying as her tears started to diminish.

The snake girl just wanted to be told that everything was going to be alright and Cheiko had strangely been able to provide that comfort for her. Deep down Eri always wanted to be on close terms with Cheiko, she was one of the few people that knew about her condition and had always tried to better understand her. Eri just wasn't able to let her in because inside she had resented Cheiko for being so close to Akatsuki and feared that she had also shared the same ideals as him. Eri should have known better than that though because Cheiko had always been the one keeping their twisted family together.

Eri and Cheiko had sat in silence until Eri finally calmed down and was able to breathe normally again. She rested her hand over her heart and felt her pulse slow down until it was back on a steady beat.

"Cheiko," Eri said, breaking the silence between the two, "I didn't mean what I said before, you were just kind of in the line of fire.." Eri joked as she started to laugh hoping Cheiko would also find it amusing.

Even though Eri was thankful for the dragon and even began to trust her a little bit after being there for her, she wasn't going to tell her that it was Akatsuki that had triggered the attack. She didn't want Cheiko to just scold him and give the God a slap on the wrist, Eri was going to pay him back someway...

"Do you need a ride back? You can climb on my shoulder if you want" Eri inquired to the little dragon she had extended her arm to. She didn't know when Cheiko had transformed, but figured it would be better if she was in her own room when she would change back.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxO O C ; I'm so sorry for this s**t post

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
      • Magical Girl 50
      • Hotblooded Hero 50
      • Hero 100
      User ImageNaoki's eyes were bleary as he slid them open; he blinked furiously once, twice, three times as he slowly rolled over onto his stomach with a low groan. Too warm in here, he thought to himself as he flipped his pillow and buried his face into the cool side, sighing out loud as his mind slowly began to catch up to his body.

Today would be busy; that's right. The festival was going to be tonight. Aka's big night. He had to check on Kisei and get him ready; what for breakfast? Eggs? Toast? Ugh; his head felt so heavy though. Maybe it was a cereal kind of morning. He sighed as he slowly sat up, scratching at his bare chest. What a bright, beautiful morning... perfect for a celebration, even though the dog knew it meant mixed feelings for a lot of people. He'd just have to double up on the coffee and try a little harder, he thought to himself as he stretched, his arms outstretched over his head.

Then, he happened to glance at the clock. And his jaw dropped. How the hell had he slept for most of the day?! Almost instantly, his eyes fell on the empty cup beside his bed, left over from when Chieko bought him a cup of tea somewhere around... what time had it been, anyway? At least three in the morning. And... he sighed, unable to do anything but smile in his lopsided way as he dragged himself out of bed. "Ridiculous." It wasn't the first time something like that had happened; at least it wasn't a school day today. But imagine if he'd slept right through the festival!

Not a chance, he thought to himself as he slipped off his pajama pants and stepped into the shower. There was no way he was going to miss that dance. In almost no time at all, he slipped into one of his many suits; maybe it was cheating a little, but at least it was one of his "fancier" outfits. He managed to inhale a cup of coffee before he left to shake off the last vestiges of whatever it was Chieko had slipped him in the night, and he wasn't that surprised to find he was alone. Kisei probably hadn't wanted to disturb him; good kid. Hopefully he hadn't gotten himself into anything today... hell, he really had no idea what kind of situation he was strolling into tonight.

At least he'd gotten some sleep; even if he wouldn't admit to being grateful for it, because Chieko would definitely take that as an invitation, he thought to himself with a low snicker as he left the house. She was something, all right.

Two cigarettes later, he'd made it to the main house, considerably more bright-eyed and bushy tailed than he'd been when he'd woken up. What a surprise then, when the first people he came upon were Eri and the dragon herself. Literally. He had to do a double-take when he saw her there, his eyes widening. "Good morning, ladies, " and he couldn't help but slip that in; his way of saying he knew exactly what Chieko had done. But his mismatched eyes were still heavy with worry, especially because Eri looked like she had just been crying. A slight frown graced his lips. "What happened?"

Sweetheart

8,400 Points
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Window Shopper 100
      User Image

xxx That ******** b*****d. He knew exactly what he was doing, what it did to Ira as he moved his body sinfully against his own. Damn. If he kept moving like that there would be no making it to the next room. He'd take the other on right here and now. Growling out loud the tall brunette reached down to pull the tiger flush against him, reveling int he way he rubbed up against him. Everything was hot, so ******** hot, and it just kept getting hotter. The ache from all the bites he'd received burned, but he loved it. His suit was ruined beyond compare now that Kouyou had taken it upon himself to attempt to take it off. Not to mention all of the blood stains that were dotting his shoulders from all the various bites. He didn't give a ********. He'd gladly buy a hundred suits just to let the other tear them off of him. He grinned almost feral at that as he lapped at the blood pooling at the red heads collarbone, pausing only to switch positions and began an assault on the other side of his neck.

xxx “You are not ******** carrying me in there like some goddamn bride over a threshold!” Oh was that a challenge he heard being hissed into his ear? The brunette smirked at that, loving the way the others voice has sent shivers down his spine. He was ready to take what was his, and there was no way that Kouyou was going to stop him. Not now, not ever. "Oh really, princess?" And he knew that would set the other off, anticipated it as he lowered his left arm to wrap around the red heads waist, his other hand going up to trace lightly at the marks he had left on his body just as Kouyou bit down on his ear. [******** hell!" he groaned out so low and sexual that he was almost surprised that it was he who had made the noise. A hot moan slid past his lips and he all but wrapped himself around the other body that was doing it's damnedest to try and melt into him it seemed. That was the last straw, this little song and dance needed to end now and Ira was just the man for the job.,

xxx Eye twitching just a bit as nerves got the better of him, the older man swooped down and caught the other behind the knee with his right arm and knocked him back into the one draped around his waist. With little effort the brunette stole Kouyou's feet out from under him and took him into the so called bridal position that he had been belly aching over earlier. "I think it's time we...finished our little dance, kitten." he smirked, jerking forward to snatch Kouyou's lips with his own in an attempt to quell any objections or obscenities. With stumbling feet Ira forced his way down the hall, coming to a door somewhere along the way and without even pausing to knock brought a foot up to kick it open. The room was bare, not a soul inside. A single bed rested at the far back with an empty dresser and pulled blinds. A guest room? He didn't give a s**t, all he cared about was the mass of warm muscle and ferocity wriggling around in his arms. Without any tact the brunette stormed in, kicking the door shut behind him, and tossed the other onto the bed without a second thought. He joined the other seconds later, coming to rest over top of him with his elbows on either side of his face as he leered down on the clearly debauched tiger. With the most sinful look that he could muster, Ira reached down and took hold of the others obi, and in one swift move he left the tiger with no means of covering himself from the world.

I R A xx M I Y A M O T O

Divine Genius

User Image

User Image
                                      • She never had any intention of purposely walking in on the two males having their intimate moment, but she sat there feeling like she had just committed an unforgivable crime. When she finally managed to lift her head, she looked to see two pairs of eyes on her, one looking at her with the darkest of looks she had ever gotten and the other wide and completely surprised. The brunette flinched a little when Ira had snapped at her, asking what she wanted. Again the words refused to come out as if she had swallowed a rock that lodged itself in her throat. It was then her eyes looked at Kouyou, who had been nice enough the other day to not only carry her stuff inside and give her a towel to dry off from the rain. He looked as if he was mortified seeing her there watching him in such an act, his voice spoke to say her name but it quickly turned into another moan as Ira moved his hips into the redhead's. Tamiko just sat there completely dazed as she watched the two continue, not even stopping now that they both knew she was here. As much as she wanted to move, her legs felt too numb to find the strength to stand. Thankfully, she wasn't sitting there like a fool for long.

A woman suddenly appeared before her, holding her hand out to Tamiko to grab hold of and asking the dazed brunette if she was alright. With a shaking hand, she hesitantly grabbed the woman's hand and was pulled up to her feet. It was as if all the blood went rushing into her legs, making them tingle now that she was back on her feet, but she managed to keep herself standing despite the fact her legs felt like two very frail twigs. She looked at her hand to see the woman grab it before guiding her away from the two males, her brown eyes glancing at them both once more before she hung her head. They both probably hated her now for what she had done, even if she hadn't really done anything at all. It wasn't until the woman had stopped guiding Tamiko and spoke to her that the timid girl turned to actually face the woman, who introduced herself as Umeki. Tamiko had heard that name mentioned a lot the other day, she was the one who had made the delicious french toast wasn't she? "P-Pleasure to...meet you. I'm Tamiko Amasawa. Um...thank you, for helping me. I apologize for having been a both to you." she said with a soft, almost sad-sounding, tone of voice. Despite everything, she was still guilt-ridden and was upset mainly at herself for having already caused a problem. Umeki had then asked her if she knew the way back to Ai's room, to where Tamiko wondered that for a moment. If she had stayed in that spot where she had seen Kouyou and Ira, she would have known her way back, but when Umeki guided her away into the living room the girl paid no attention to where she was going; her mind was on other things in that short time.

Thankfully she didn't have to make a fool of herself yet again in front of Umeki when her eyes spotted Ai enter the living room. "Ai-chan, I'm sorry for disappearing..." she said, hanging her head in shame. After a minute, she lifted her head and looked at Ai with a faint smile. "Y-You look really beautiful by the way Ai-chan." Tamiko knew that if she was to stay upset, that it would worry Ai and probably ruin the mood that was meant to be fun and joyous today. For now, the girl would have to force a smile on her face and act like what she had seen moments ago did not bother her. Her chest however still ached, especially when she didn't even get the chance to apologize to Ira and Kouyou for what she had done. Another cough escaped her and her face was still a little red, but it wasn't from her blushing earlier - she wasn't oblivious to not know the difference. As much as she wanted to go home before she caused anymore worry or trouble to Ai or her family, Tamiko knew she couldn't, especially not after Ai had wasted her time dressing Tamiko up for the festival. Maybe she could stay for just a little while, at least to enjoy her time with Ai. She then turned her attention back to Umeki and bowed politely. "Thank you again Umeki-chan, you look rather beautiful as well. Ai's family seems to be full of them. I-If not for Ai, I would stick out during this festival. O-Oh, um...do you know w-where I can find A-Akatsuki-kun? I'd like to t-thank him again for having invited me." she asked, looking back and forth between the two other girls in the room with her.
                                        #691F01
      User ImageUser Image
                                                Oh good, Eri was responding well. Chieko hadn’t ruled out the possibility that the Snake might’ve preferred to get up and leave, which was something that the doctor deliberately gave her the freedom to do. But she stayed there, trying to calm herself down and taking deep breaths as instructed. As aloof as the girl sometimes came off to be, Chieko figured no one actually wanted to be alone, not even Eri. They were all (mostly) human after all, and humans were social creatures. The little dragon stopped breathing exaggeratedly as Eri’s breath steadied on her own. Chieko had on a proud mother’s grin, but because of her rows of sharp white teeth, it might have looked scary to those who weren’t used to it.

“Good job,” she swished her tail in approval. At Eri’s apology she let out a laugh and shook her head. “It’s fine, it’s been two days—I’m over that already.” Then she reconsidered her words. “Well no, I wasn’t over it actually, but now I am!” Chieko figured Eri didn’t apologize much and she was going to enjoy it while it lasted. Already she could feel the tense relationship between the two taking a turn for the better. “I don’t want to ruin your lovely kimono,” the Dragon sighed, looking at her sharp claws and at the fragile material of her dress. No doubt there’d be holes in it if she climbed onto Eri’s arm, but to show her appreciation Chieko bowed her head and nuzzled Eri’s hand. It would have been so much more awkward to show her affection to the Snake in her human form. Baby steps, Chieko reminded herself.

Just then she heard someone coming—well rather, she smelled him first, what with her enhanced senses. But it didn’t take a good sense of smell to get a whiff of that cigarette smoke, and the reptile turned her head to look up at none other than the Dog. He looked sharp in his clean-cut suit (Chieko hoped he would have worn a yukata instead; she was a sucker for western clothing) and considerably fresh compared to his usual appearance (dark circles under his eyes, messy hair, the like). It was like he just woke up or something, and for a moment she forgot to give him his daily lecture on smoking. “You look well-rested! It’s a good look for you; wear it more often.” The Dragon gave him an innocent smile, like she had nothing to do with his oversleeping whatsoever.

At his question however, it occurred to Chieko that she never bothered asking Eri what was wrong. Panic attacks didn’t always have visible triggers and she assumed it was something in the Snake’s head, what with the festivities and all. But she should have asked, and Eri liked Naoki (who didn’t?) so Chieko was about to until she felt a churning in her stomach and a cramp in her wings. s**t, she thought. Transforming now in front of Naoki? “I’ll talk to you in a bit, I need to go—” the Dragon sounded apologetic as she addressed Eri, and then turned her firey gaze to the Dog. “And you, don’t think you got away with smoking those cigarettes just now because I know you smoked more than one—” The queasy feeling was getting more urgent and she left her threat unfinished in favor of darting down the hallway towards Chouko’s room, but not before scooping up the pins and sash she had gotten from before.

“Chouko, I need to get into your room now so I’m really sorry for barging in—” Chieko blabbed as she whizzed past the Horse, moving too quickly to see what her friend was doing because at the moment her only task at hand was focusing on getting to her destination before she transformed naked for all the world to see and that would just be horrible because the Dragon’s dignity and pride and everything would be on the line—

There was an audible POOF! sound and plenty of smoke just as Chieko dived into Chouko’s room, where she was instantly hit by a sudden coldness when her skin, no longer covered in protective scales, made contact with the air. No doubt the Dragon’s knees were both raw from the fall but she ignored the pain, scrambling to find something to cover her indecency and the closest thing was the blanket off Chouko and Aka’s bed. She wrapped it around herself and then rushed back to the door. “I’m so sorry for taking so long! Something happened and I transformed but the pins and sash are right here…” Her words trailed off as she noticed the person she was talking to. Chou…ko? Was that really her? Chieko swore it hadn’t even been an hour but when the Dragon left, Chouko was practically done with all her preparations. This girl looked as though she had just rolled outside or gotten in a fight or something; her hair was all over the place, her makeup had run and her headdress had somehow broken. But there was still a trace of grace behind those movements, the way she gingerly stood after she picked up the pieces on the floor.

“Oh my god, what happened?” Chieko asked, tucking in the bedsheet at her chest so she didn’t have to hold it up but nearly tripping over it as she ran to her friend. In her mind, Chouko was the epitome of elegance and refinement. It had to have been serious for such a drastic transformation to have happened in such a short time. Though she was quite a bit smaller in stature than the Horse, Chieko reached up and cupped the other’s face in her hands, partially to bring her down to her level to speak and partially to prove that she wasn’t seeing things. Her cheeks were slightly wet and her eyes were red, and her forehead was already showing signs of bruising. She must have fallen on her face, Chieko thought, ever so gently brushing the hair away from Chouko’s forehead to get a better look. She must have fallen on her face hard. Damn. “Where did you fall?” Chieko inquired, but her own question was answered as she looked at the hardwood floor. “Godammit I always told Aka to change the floor to carpet or something—everyone runs around here and someone was bound to get hurt,” she muttered, worry crossing her brow.

“Come, let’s go to your room so I can get a better look,” Chieko smiled, but it was full of concern. She carefully led Chouko back to her room, sitting her down on the bed and disappearing into the master bathroom, only to come out with an ice pack. The Dragon apologized for the discomfort in advance and then lightly put the pack against Chouko’s forehead, wincing like it hurt her too. “Did you pass out? Are you dizzy? Do you think it’s a concussion?”

ooc; chieko just pulls ice packs out of nowhere nbd
          User Image

The Rooster gave a cry as he was suddenly dislodged from his current position, thrown back onto the bed, and found himself with his arms pinned over his head, keeping him against the bed. When recognition finally hit Yasu, and he realized just who he had thrown and pinned to the bed, his startled face was… actually rather adorable. Casimir, who now had Yasu over him, playfully kicked at his sides with his legs. He pretended to pout. Oui! Yes, you zilly man!” His frown didn’t last long though. Once Yasu’s laugh broke through, and he fell forward against his neck, Cas couldn’t pretend to be upset anymore. Yasu was acting oddly, and that did not escape the Rooster’s notice, but it seemed the Keeper was in a good mood this morning after all, so Cas decided not to push the matter. His reaction had been… well, it seemed as though Yasu thought he had to defend himself against someone, like he thought Casimir had been attacking him. His suspicions were only deepened when Yasu mentioned something about the yakuza. Cas was still very ignorant about many Japanese customs, terms, etc. but he knew who the yakuza were. He put it to the back of his mind for later thought. Now was not the time or place.

After calming a little bit from his excitement just a few moments ago, Cas smiled as Jacques threw a little tantrum and pulled away from Yasu’s fingers. He laid back when that same hand came to rest against his cheek, and couldn’t help but notice his slight embarrassment when his hand lingered there for a moment longer… He pulled himself up as Yasu settled back, draping an arm over him and letting his head rest against his chest, listening to his heartbeat for a moment. He ‘tsked’ him when he apologized for how Yasu had greeted him only moments before. “Perhaps it t’waz not zo bad as you think…” He raised his head to wink at him. Cas would certainly not mind being woken up suddenly straddled and pinned to a bed in the near future… However, his face lit up and he sat up to clap when Yasu managed to speak to him in French. “Very good, Yazu! We vill make a Frenchman of you yet!” Yasu’s words had actually excited him very much. Hearing his mother tongue come from Yasu was somehow… well, he hoped Yasu would do it more often.

Cas moved to sit in the middle of the bed when the Keeper moved from it to collect his clothes. Giving the room a brief once-over with his eyes, he managed to spot his own shirt and pants. They looked as though they had been thrown away hastily, and without much care. He wrinkled his nose a little bit. It was a testament to how much Cas had had to drink the night before, for him to have completely neglected to… put them into a pile, at least. When he turned back to his companion, it was just in time to notice the quick glance he had given him over his shoulder, as though he were nervous about something.

From where he sat, he could see many of the scars that littered his back, and couldn’t help but wonder where he had gotten so many. Some looked like they had been deep, and his thoughts were brought back to his comment about the yakuza, and he frowned. It was in that moment that realized he knew nothing about what Yasu actually did for the family. He knew his purpose of course. He had gotten more than a mouthful of that when Yasu had come to take him from France. Originally, he remembered he had tried to verbally get him to come, telling him about the Juunishi, the Miyamotos, the family he never knew. In all honesty, Casimir probably would have followed him had it not been for his ailing father. When Yasu realized that, he had turned aggressive, physically forcing the Rooster onto the plane. His strength had scared Cas then. It took time, but Casimir had forgiven him. He learned that Yasu himself didn’t have much choice in the matter. In the end though, it was a letter from his father that brought him around to forgiveness, telling him that he had figured out what had happened, why his son had left so suddenly, and though he was still ill, his condition was stable. That had been Cas’ strongest fear, that his sudden absence would make his father’s health turn for the worst. So he wondered what else Yasu had been made to do “for the good of the family”, to give him those.

When Yasu turned back to him and began to walk to the bed, Cas turned away for a moment, to pet Jacques, to hide the flush on his cheeks he could feel rising. There was nothing hotter than a man in a well-tailored suit. When he turned around he found that Yasu had already taken a seat on the bed once again. Cas crawled forward a to reach him. He came up behind Yasu, still on his knees, moving so that his torso pressed against Yasu’s back, the inner part of both his thighs pressed against Yasu’s outer. He wrapped both of his arms around the man’s waist, resting his head on his shoulder. “Do not think ze elders would be very happy should I have come wiz a hangover.” He chuckled, imagining himself with a blasting headache at the festival. The sleep had certainly helped though, so he was grateful nonetheless. In hindsight, they probably shouldn’t have raided the bar so heavily, but chances were they would probably do it again. He pressed a kiss to the side of Yasu’s neck, and then leaned forward slightly to kiss his cheek. He realized this was probably a rather stressful day for the man who had to keep an eye on fourteen different individuals in a throng of people. Which reminded him…

Casimir started, realizing Yasu had just dressed damnit, and here he was without even a shirt on. He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, moving to stand up. He walked to the side of the bed, and tucked Jacques against one of the pillows, seeing as the bird looked in no mood to do anything, especially not activities. “Find me ven you are better, hm?” Jacques chirped pathetically in affirmation. Bon, now,” He grabbed Yasu’s hand and began to drag him from the room. “Ah, lookeet me, such a mezz. And already late…” Granted, they still had time, but they were running low. As they passed by the kitchen, Cas stopped. “Eat.” Cas told Yasu, pointing in the direction of the fridge. He knew there would be food at the festival, but he had no doubt a lot of that would be sugary sweets, and Yasu could very well be too busy watching his cousins to take care of himself. Especially after their binging last night, he could do with some real food. That was all he said as he ran off in the direction of his room.

--

A little while later, Casimir returned to the kitchen, refreshed. He had taken a quick shower, he couldn’t stand the thought of putting on fresh clothes without cleaning himself first. He had donned a rather lovely suit himself, his hair done up in its usual fashion. Jacques was absent from his shoulder, which meant he had probably fallen back asleep on Yasu’s pillow. Casimir figured the man wouldn’t mind, seeing as he had allowed him to sleep there for the night. He walked into the kitchen hoping that Yasu had done as he asked, and gotten himself something to eat. “Vell!” He exclaimed, in a considerably brightened mood. He was quite excited for this festival, if he was honest. “Now zat I am all pretty, we shall be off?”

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
      • Magical Girl 50
      • Hotblooded Hero 50
      • Hero 100
      User ImageUser Image
                                                                  Kouyou felt a thrill lace through him, sparking below his stomach when he heard the low, sinful noise that Ira made in response to the bite to his ear. Served him right for the ‘princess’ crack, the tiger thought triumphantly to himself. If only Ira hadn’t right around to literally ‘sweep him off his feet’, and Kouyou snarled in protest - even if he wasn’t about to complain about the results. His blood ran hotter at the thought, and he kissed Ira back with the same kind of heat that coursed through him. But when the kiss ended, he made it a point to bite at Ira’s lower lip with a low growl; though there was an almost playful edge to it, if only just that once.

He couldn’t really give less of a s**t where they were. All he really cared about was the bed. There was nothing coy in the way he looked up at Ira, licking his lips in a completely deliberately way as Ira removed the obi. “Hurry the ******** up and take me, “ and the tiger leaned up, just enough to brush his lips against the other man’s lips as he snarled, “If you can.”

------------ Wow, lo and behold, it’s time for a skip! ----------------

Everything ached, and Kouyou knew it would only be worse tomorrow. But it was in the best possible way to hurt, and his heart felt lighter than it had in weeks. He all but purred as he pressed the top of his head against the bottom of Ira’s chin, the two of them still wound together in a mess of limbs, sweat, and blood. Even if the tiger was all roughness, violence, and rage most of the time… moments like these, right after the storm, it was about as affectionate as he ever got.

“My head hurts, “ and it was the first he’d really complained about it; it was less because he wanted to whine about one of the many injuries he had and more so he didn’t go ahead and ruin it by saying something truly stupid. This was fine the way it was; it didn’t need words or too many emotions getting wrapped up in it. Plus, his head was swimming, and it was less because of the ectasy of the moment and more like he was starting to feel sort of nauseous. “The ******** happened to you today anyway?” He idly traced his fingertips along the line of an old scar.

Garbage Waffles

CHOUKOCHOUKOCH███████ ████████ ██ ██ ███████ ████ ███ █████
                          choukochoukochoukochoukochoukochoukochoukochoukochoukochoukochoukochoukochoukochoukochoukochoukochoukochouko

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ↘↘ BRAVE STALLION r i d e . . . //
                          choukochoukochoukochoukochoukochouk i am not the p w n i am the q e e n i am not the p w n i am the q e e n
                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ don't forget me, im here
                          choukochUser Image User Image User Image
                          chouko
                          choI • • can't ; * ˟ ▇▇ EVEN s e e . . & & . . . her . : : ╲╲ ANYmore ₀₀
                          chchSHE WEREN'T EVEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE chchochoSHE WEREN'T EVEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE chchochSHE WEREN'T EVEN HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE ch
                          choukoch❖❖❖ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                          choukochoukochouko " ;;That I was doing ► . . ஐ ; ; Inside my room
                          choukochoukochouko " ;;That person with me ► . . ஐ ; ; Chieko
                          choukochoukochouko " ;;That which I'm wearing ► . . ஐ ; ; Kimono with headdress
                          choukochoukochouko " ;;That what I'm feeling ► . . ஐ ; ; Worry, anxious
                          choukochoukochoukochoukoIRON ON THE INSIDE, PORCELAIN ON THE OUTSIDE she said ¤ ¤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          choukochoukochoukochouko▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                          choukochouko
                          chou ♥ ▒▒▒ ' I dreampt I was a butterfly and I flew away .
                          chou ♥ ▒▒▒ ' I dreampt I was a horse and i ran away .

choukoch██ but ██ they ██ were ██ just ██ dreams ██
                          ██ ↗ ↗ CHOUKOMIYAMOTOchoukocho
                          choukochoukochoukochoukochouko please find mechouko

choukochoukochouko

Before she left, Umeki had tried to reassure Chouko that she was there to help. It wasn't that she did not believe the ox when she said that she was there to help but it was more of that she could not trust her. There was no one she could completely trust, Umeki was not someone different. “Of course, thank you so much,” Chouko bowed slightly after the ox had done the same. As fast she had arrived, Umeki had left. It was expected, there was so much to do and so many people to meet. Only a few hours left and she looked horrendous, completely regretting her fight with Kouyou. Anger at Kouyou, herself and the whole situation, everything was getting to the horse today. As she watched Umeki leave, she followed suit, turning around and walking back inside her house.

Walking slowly back to her room, a strange sliver of body whizzed past her. She would have missed it if not for the familiar voice that yelled back at her. 'Chieko...?' It took her a moment to realize that the thing that flew fast past her was the dragon's transformed form. A turn of events, Chieko was one of the zodiac known to have the least amount of transformations, why was she turned? Chouko stood silently as she stood outside her room, knowing the unfortunate transformation back was an embarrassment to many. After all, Chouko was a woman herself but that didn't mean that the two were close enough to just be naked around each other. A poof was immediately heard, such luck that the dragon was fast enough to get to Chouko's room in time to turn back.

She waited for the dragon to give a signal or something to indicate that she was clothed. As quick as she flew into her room, Chieko was quick to get clothed as she heard the woman dash to the door before opening it. The door opened and it seemed that both women were in a standstill. Chieko was wrapped around a blanket from her bed, a sight to behold. But it seemed the dragon was more surprised at Chouko. It was then everything came back to her, her running face, broken headdress, and dirty kimono. Shame covered her entire face, she was so distracted by Chieko transformation that she had forgotten all about her shameful appearance. Anyone but Cheiko, she wanted anyone but Chieko to see her. Her face hardened as Chieko asked her what happened. She answered with silence, there was nothing she could say, the words would not come out. She wanted to run away, if...if she could make herself transform, this would have been the best time to do so. Chouko expected the worse, the dragon must be so angry at her. After all, Chieko had helped her all morning with her outfit out of the goodness in her heart, seeing this repulsive state, Chouko expected her to be furious. Chouko turned her head away, unable to match the dragon's eyes, afraid of what the dragon would say to her. When Kouyou was angry, she was angry however if Chieko was to get angry, Chouko would be devastated. 'One more person to add to the list of people who hate me...' she put herself down with her thoughts.

It was then that a pair of hands reached out to cup her face. Chouko flinched, just from the fact that just moments before, Kouyou had done the same but with hatred and anger. Yet, the hands that grabbed her were gentle and soft. Chouko met eyes with the dragon who seemed to be analyzing her face, it took her by surprise that there was no anger in the dragon's face. She was too nice, everyone was too nice. She asked Chouko where she fell, after commenting about the floor. Chouko wanted ask her if she was not angry at her for messing up all the hard work but figured that was a useless question to ask at this time. Chieko had believed that Chouko had just fallen and just cried from the pain, the exact lie she had told Umeki. It saved her the trouble from lying to Chieko's face, Chouko didn't even need to say anything. Only nodding along, the two made their way inside Chouko's room.

Like the doctor she was, Chieko was all prepared to treat Chouko, bringing out an ice pack and asking questions as a good doctor would. “I'm fine Chieko-san, really. It was just a slight fall. I did not pass out or anything of that sort,” she tried to assure Chieko. She looked at the time, it was getting close to the festival opening. And here they were, Chouko and Chieko, one completely in tatters and the other in bed covers. It was almost funny. The pain was not as bad as Chieko seemed to have it to be, sure her forehead was hurting but it was lessening and mostly feeling a bit numb more than anything. Perhaps it was because she was the attacker, the brunt force of the hit was on Kouyou. 'Good on him' she cursed Kouyou in her thoughts, that man had made enough trouble for the day and god knows what other troubles he was causing after their fight. He made her feel something, anger and sadness, two feelings she forced herself not to feel in the longest time. She was supposed to be cool as ice and he made her boiling like lava. Shaking away her thoughts about Kouyou, Chouko focused on the deliema at hand. Sure, Chouko had to get dressed and do her makeup again but she already had a backup plan ready since the day began. The girl had to be prepared for anything, though getting into a fight was one of the things she never would have guessed for the day. Of course, the headpiece was not as luxurious as the one before, still in pieces in her hand but it was one that Chouko still picked out and would still be a good one to wear. It was one much smaller and would take at most ten minutes to put in. She looked down at her own kimono jacket, while a bit ruffled and rough, all she would just have to do was to take it off and smooth it out with an iron. She wasn't just known as a kimono hoarder for nothing, her knowledge of the subject made her a master. Taking the ice pack away but still placing it on her head, Chouko walked away to the kimono that Chieko and her had picked out hours before. “Chieko-san, I am fine I assure you. Time is of the essence and a kimono takes two to put on, please let me help you.” Her words were true, Chouko was already in her kimono while the other was still naked and under-dressed. If anything, Chieko needed to be there, the bride-to-be could always be late.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces