9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

outfit theme

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x

W H E R E ?: Kitchen/Hub of activity -------& Jasmine's Room
                    W I T H ?: Alexe ------& Lonesome self
                    O O C: Wheee, apologies for my absence of late, lotsa stuff been happening IRL, but finally new outfit image for Jasmine! Slight Spoiler for later!

As Bambi would leave, Jasmine took quick stock herself.

While it was going to certainly irk her that her friend was obviously teasing, it was a fun kind of tease, one that made fur fluff and tail sway as she thought about it more. It was CHRISTMAS tonight. Good will to all men, women and mutants and such. There was no ends to excitement to it that even the events of two weeks previous seemed to be pushed aside at the anticipation that was now commanded by the oncoming event...

"I don't especially remember much of the details....However, I remember them being enjoyable," Was the advice shared by the first kitchen occupant.

"Good to hear it!"Jasmine smiled as if she'd just received the confirmation she had been looking for. Things had certainly been uneasy at first, but now it felt like things would really be alright. Then again, however, she looked at the clock and realised just how time was beginning to pass by... It was Christmas Eve. They only had so much time left and here she eating away when there was work to be done!

Taking a look at her plate, she took up arms, cutlery set to work, she herded her pancake with fork and spoon, curling it all around the remaining melted dollops of ice cream, steering it round the plate to absorb as much stickiness as possible before finally she had collated what was left into a single rolled up shape, dripping chocolate sauce and ice cream from either end, before finally culminating in a single, definitive chomp.

Using her muzzle shaped mouth to it's best she chewed, munched, rolled it around, eating until finally she whole mess was gone and done, waiting until she had downed a grateful gulp of milk and released a happy sigh to the end of the whole uncouth sight.

"Now THAT was a good breakfast..." She declared before wiping her casted wrist past her mouth to try and wipe away any leftover sauce. Grabbing her crutch she hopped up to her good foot and about turned, "Now time to start the day and all that good stuff."

Gathering her utensils into her cup and cup on plate, she went to prepare a balancing act with her breakfast platter when she stopped and looked at the arrangement, a brow raising slowly. She had needed help to move it over to the table with her good hand on the crutch and the casted one being the one arm she had free. Then there was of course the cleaning itself, it would have been alright if there was a dishwasher, but Bambi had washed them herself, hadn't she? Was there a glove she could put on over it? Her cast protector was too bulky... and she'd have to hobble all the way to her room and then back...

"I can get that for you," Came Alexe's offer once again. He had been in plenty position to watch her look of consternation and struggle with trying to figure it out. He placed his mug down and took hold of her plate, moving over to the sink.

"Thanks again," Jasmine smiled once more, offering a small wave as she began to hop-hobble off, when she stopped suddenly, turning back to look at Alexe, the taller mutant turning the tap on.

He looked a little intimidating when she thought about it, but then again, so did she to many folks likely. She thought a moment about the way he had talked to her... sombre, yet kind and placid enough... she wasn't sure where it came from, but it felt like she had to say something at least as she opened her mouth... "You know?

"I might not have been here for the previous years Christmas? But, from two weeks of living here? I've already met lots of amazing, strange, wonderful people here, who accept you no matter who you are."

The foxgirl fully turned back to offer Alexe her brim smile, "It's like people say, Christmas is but once a year. Try and make the most of it, and I hope it can be a really good year for you!"

With a swish of her tail and a last hop, she was out of the door and off.

It was a fair journey from the kitchen to the dorms on crutch, but after a week of healing, Jasmine had gotten herself up on her feet. Not to say it didn't take up a bit of energy or effort, or that there weren't some aches or pains, but everything felt a little better now. And she wasn't about to let any bumps or bruises stand in her way of enjoying today.

She made her way with a light humming noise, sticking close to the wall in case she needed to grab support. Everything about the building seemed warm and full and bright.

One thing seemed certain as she continued back to her room, giddy with what the future here could hold.

Things couldn't get any better here.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

Ousob

BobtailedDumpling

Plumb_Duchess

zadkiel ilwe