X-Men 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 8 ]
Brotherhood 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Neutral 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Morlocks 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

User Image

"
The only things holding you down are fear and doubt. Both hold you back, but only one ties you down.

"

*Where: Xavier's school
*With: Alexe, Alex, Bambi, Jasmine, Siv, and everyone else that is in the kitchen
*OOC: Writers block sucks...... Small note as well as shameless plug. My wife helped me write some of this and you can see her usual work here.

Theme --- Outfit

Kiki sighed heavily while she loaded her pipe with the last of her tobacco. She looked at all the people in the halls as she passed them and wondered how they where coping with all the work that had to be done in the medical bay and in rooms over the past two weeks. Her thoughts went to a few of the girls that where brought in. One girl in particular kept coming to her mind, a fox girl that had several injuries including but not limited to several broken bones. She just needed something to clear her head from the recent events. A cup of coffee sounded like exactly what she needed. As she made it to the door she stopped dead. 'Oh bloody hell. I'm not dealing with that many people today.' she thought before turning on the balls of her feet heading for the exit.

'Well I suppose only a smoke would be just as well as coffee...I guess' She thought continuing passed everyone, trying to not be seen by Alexe. Somewhere in her mind she knew that she should just reach out to someone but everyone around seemed closer than she would attempt to get. Her eyes did catch the sight of the fox girl though. She quickly looked away as she pulled out her matchbox, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing. 'If I can get outside I won't have to look a fool or a creep for being interested in...'
"Oh.. Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going..." She said as she looked to see who she ran into.

(Into the clear sky, and up to the heavens)

Jazzfox

BobtailedDumpling

zadkiel ilwe

iiCrimsonR0se

Plum_Duchess

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

outfit theme

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x

W H E R E ?: Kitchen/Hub of activity
                    W I T H ?: With Bambi, not with Bambi, with Bambi, Alexe, and a fleeting Kiki
                    O O C: Wheeeeee, I need my new art already for her outfit =x

"Just wait until you all get the stockings." Declared Bambi, bringing a perplexed look on Jasmine's face as she tried to run that through her head, but unable to really take time to comment as her mouth was current filled with ice cream and pancakes. About the only thing the girl could vocalise was a confused, "Mmmmf?" as she tried to force herself not to choke on the image that suddenly conjured into her head.

She didn't dare try to eat too fast for fear of brainfreeze, but by the time she had taken to enjoy her latest portion of pancake, she opened her mouth to speak, "What was that about stock-"

However, mid-question, Bambi disappeared. It was as if the room went into a lag of its own, and something went out of sync as Jasmine forgot she had a question for a person who wasn't even there anymore. Jasmine just felt awkward. There was something bugging her, tugging at her senses and she didn't know what it was as her nose flared once, twice. She just couldn't peg what it was causing the proverbial itch in her head, so, taking it instead to be a physical itch, spun the spoon around in her hand and began scratching under the surface of her wrist's cast to see if it would help at all with the longer end...

As she was doing that, her ears tweaked up and she looked up, just in time to spot yet another mutant with whom she made acquaintance with yet. But just in time she spotted her to appear, suddenly the girl was gone again turning on heel and vanishing.

Was that was bugging her?

Jasmine pondered as she retracted the spoon and turned it back around to return to her meal, biting a piece of pancake thoughtfully... that distinctive tobacco smell, it had been lingering around for a while... and every time that girl appeared anywhere near her, she always seemed to vanish just as quickly. Her brow furrowed as she wondered, why did she keep disappearing every time the other girl spotted her?

"Sorry 'bout that." Bambi smiled as she reappeared.

And while Jasmine's brain made no connection with the sudden reappearance of Bambi, she just continued conversing as if she had never been gone, now addressing her question to both her and Alexe.

"Hey, do, either of you know that girl who just ran past?" Jasmine re-established, noting neither might have spotted her or not, "Kinda cute girl covered in union jacks, smokes-?"

Jasmine's mind skipped like a badly done record as there was a mental bridge that had to connect in Jasmine's head, it was like a clumsy edit in a movie theater camera where one of the pieces of film had to connect to the other and still somehow contain the middle section, as she would remember again Bambi's presence and previous statement about stockings. Feeling the slightly guilty embarrassment again of mental images involving the garments.

Clearing her throat, and trying to calm herself, she tried to return to more civil conversation as she played around with a segment of pancake with her spoon.

"Sorry, got a bit distracted for a second... Stockings? Should I worry?" She added, with a last little laugh.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

Ousob

BobtailedDumpling

Plumb_Duchess

zadkiel ilwe
User Image

"Why for what sparkles in the corner of my eye... "

W H E R E: Commonroom, dorm and kitchen
W I T H: everyone there
O o c:
short and awkward post to keep it sorta going.

Ansul gave a small hiccup, his attention divided between his soup, the christmas special on TV and Alex and Tjaard talking. It was rare for him to be able to focus on so many things at once, tho he was missing half of what the TV was saying. He stood up, cleared his throat a bit to let them know there was another person and then left with a quick nod to put his little soup pot away. In the kitchen he saw Siv fumble with a stack of presents and once again felt awkward for not having any for other people, nor really being able to get some this late. Even if he ran to the store now...

"Oh.. Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going..."

… they probably wouldn't be open and even then, wouldn't sell to a mutant. Plus he needed money.
It took a full 20 seconds of awkward silence before Ansul figured out that he had nearly slammed into someone. He snapped to attention and looked at Kiki. He hadn't spoken to her before, her eyes where fun to look at. He looked at the matchbox and started thinking about the flame. He then looked outside and THEN remembered he was supposed to say something.
“Eh, sorry. It's ok. I suggest you go stand near an open window instead of standing outside if you are going to smoke, it's a lil harsh out there right now.” he said in a soft tone. He felt a lil dumb holding his little pot so he excused himself to go put it away. He smiled at the people in the kitchen but excused himself once more.
“Also why are you blushing?” he added as he walked past Kiki again, luckily not loud enough for the people in the kitchen to hear. With an absolute lack of social skills he had walked past her and into the boy's dorm, leaving her behind without an extra word. Once in his room he unplugged his laptop and carried it downstairs, once again entering the common room with Alex and Tjaard, and continued watching the christmas special on TV. He opened his laptop and started poking around on sites as he sort of watched the special with one eye. He started biting one of his claw like nails as he returned to pondering about the gift dilemma. Nothing would deliver either... and again he was broke. How was he paying for this school anyway? Was his dad? Maybe.
His mind turned inside once more as he got more and more distracted by what he was doing.

Handsome Punching Bag

»Hermes,« ││

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TjaardarturEllefsen

location; Xavier's Living Room
                                                                    company; Alex, Ansul
                                                                    ooc; :v short post for once is kind of nice
                                                                    ⋟──────────────────────────────────────────────────

Tjaard settled into the couch as Alex mentioned spacing out, stretching one of his wings out over the side so he could press his back between the cushion and the arm rest. It had been two weeks, but the flight feathers along the bottoms of his wings still hadn't grown back yet. It made them fit easier over the couch, but it was an unwelcome convenience.

"I'm Tjaard, it's a pleasure to meet you," The winged mutant volunteered his name in response to Alex's introduction, grinning wide. When the older man complimented the wings on his head, a hand reached unconsciously upward to touch a wingtip. He murmured a short 'thank you,' grin fading into a softer smile. He sometimes forgot that there were mutants who were new to his appearance- compliments always took him by surprise.

Alex stood up, showing off his wings before sitting down again and Tjaard's grin returned. "They're nice," He chirped, not quite sure how else to respond. "And yeah, I'm not too worried. I wouldn't be able to fly even if I wanted to, given the weather," He added with a shrug, glancing towards the window and the white expanse beyond for emphasis. Snow and flight did not go well together, even though he was fond of them both. "And um...not especially? Just whatever the rest of the mansion is doing, I guess. I'll probably hang out around the fire and the tree for a while later," He said, trying not to sound too lackluster about his holiday plans. Christmas was never very eventful for him, but he loved being around the mansion for the holidays because of all the decorations, the smell of pine, and the warm fire. It was something he hadn't really experienced at home.

"What about you? Have any plans?" He added before glancing over his shoulder to Ansul when he heard his classmate clear his throat. He grinned at the white-furred mutant as he nodded to them, trailing him with his eyes as he exited. He didn't recognize Ansul, so had he come from the Umen's cells or did he just have poor transfer timing?

t h exxxw i n g e dxxxm u t a n tx!

M
                  cbawoe3p:88="MiquL]
                  iiCrimsonR0se
User Image

"
The only things holding you down are fear and doubt. Both hold you back, but only one ties you down.

"

*Where: Xavier's school
*With: Ansul
*OOC: It's not the longest I've done but it works.

Theme --- Outfit

Kiki looked at the large white bunny she had just bumped into, then apologized to. “Eh, sorry. It's ok. I suggest you go stand near an open window instead of standing outside if you are going to smoke, it's a lil harsh out there right now.” He replied in a soft tone. "It can't be that bad out there." She said as she watched him put away his little pot with the other dishes, before she started to head out again, blushing a little more as she saw the fox girl was talking to Alexe. 'Gods. I've never fallen for someone just from sight before. What the hell is wrong with me?' She thought as she cradled her pipe a little more.

“Also why are you blushing?” Asked the bunny as he walked past Kiki again, luckily not loud enough for the people in the kitchen to hear, but loud enough for her to get a little worried and become a darker shade of red.. With an apparent lack of true interest he had walked past her, leaving her behind without an extra word. She quickly cleared her throat softly, a little embarrassed that she was caught red faced by someone other than the girl she was eyeing. "I um.. well... I was just.. um..." She mumbled as she looked away and started to walk to the back door.

Kiki walked to the back door and looked out for a moment, then shivered at seeing that much snow on the ground. "I must be bloody mental to be this strict with my curiosities while feeding my addiction on a day like this." She let out a soft chuckle as she decided that maybe sitting by an open window in the kitchen wouldn't be that bad as long as the foxy fox wasn't still there. 'Bloody ******** hell, I need to try and get my mind off her long enough to have a smoke.'

(Into the clear sky, and up to the heavens)

MiquL
]]]
۩ ۞
۩ ۞Mood:Flirty
۩ ۞Company:Tjaard and Ansul
Mocking Birdx
User Image
Alex practially melted at the males smile and introduction." No the pleasure is all mines cutie. " he said with a flirtatious wink as he moved closer to Tjaard. The winged mutant in front of him had very nice eyes and had a bit of an innocent appeal to him which he blamed on the blue eyes and angel like wings. His grin widened when he was complemented on his wings. " Thank you." he replied.

Alex nodded when he stated he wouldn't be able to fly due to the weather. " Your right about that one. It was hell flying over here. Oh well there is probably no where to go anyway I'm sure everything is closed." he added as he looked out the window. The trip to the mansion was a tiring one plus the cold wind in his face and snow really made it hard for him to concentrate on flying. He heard him talk about his plans and smiled. He loved the preparations for Christmas more than the actual holiday. It was always nice to hang lights and decorate the tree. He didn't really have time to get gifts or anything even though he had money the stores were closed. With everything that's happened shopping was not on his mind.

Alex was going to answer but turned when he heard the furry mutant clear his throat and he gave a polite wave before turning his attention back to Tjaard." I really don't have anything planned just hang around the mansion. I guess after the dinner is over and such I will ask to join the institute as a student. " he said knowing that this decision of his would more than likely hurt Chase but it was time he went his own way. He pushed the thought to the back of his mind as he decided to focus on the male in front of him inching a bit closer to him with a flirtatious gaze towards him." I wish there was a mistletoe nearby your so cute I could just eat you up. Don't worry I won't bite I'll just nibble" he added with a sly wink. He wondered how the male would react and if he would blush.
zadkiel ilwe

MiquL

KupoCutie's Wife

Super Fatcat

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image

☁ W H E R E ?: Dangerroom
                                      ☁ W I T H ?: noone right now
                                      ☁ O O C: New theme for tatum, to express her current...mental state. Also how do I rp? JESUS CHRIST

outfit theme

Being rescued wasn't something Tatum took lightly, she valued her independence and doing many things on her own. However, that was never the case when it came to the U-men. They way they operated, it always put Tatum at the risk on relying on others to pick her up when she would fall so low. First it was her 'father', now it was Logan. It should've been herself to fight her way out of the center, it should've been her to help free her babies. Tjaard would occasionally come and check on her, those visits she appreciated more than life. Hugging onto the small albino male until he would struggle to get out of her grip. Every time he would struggle, it would strike a sharp pain in her chest. Sometimes Tjaard would see the look on her face and would linger around a bit until wandering off.

"Hey c'mon pumpkin cheer up, we all made it out ok. Noone's hurt.. well. y'know noone's dead. We all made it back okay and that's what matters." Her eyes shifted up to see the large burly man, she wanted to force a smile. To show him not to worry, that she'd be okay. But Tatum barely had the will to even fake a smile. The rut that she is in is a deep one. She took the beer that Logan offered, popping off the top with one of her claws. Her eyes staring at the bottle as the bubbles foamed up and over, dripping down her hand. "...I know..." she whimpered out, bringing her hands up to rub at her face. The large green woman fighting back as much as she could to not cry, her hands gripping large amounts of her hair until she felt herself calm down to a point.

Her eyes glanced back down at the bottle, before bringing it to her lips. The reptilian woman, quickly downing the amber liquid. "If my father saw how I was coping with this he'd loose it. " her voice was shaky and uncertain as she finally fought up the urge to look Logan in the face. "I am so grateful for you..." she choked out, as her voice wavered and shook. Tatum moving her body closer to Logan, leaning up against the large burly man. As she leaned up against her friend, the more clear her head seemed to become. Tatum couldn't spend the rest of her life in fear, and she sure as hell cant sit her in self pity. Least not publicly anymore. "I'll be so ******** happy when it stops snowing and warms up. I need to get out of this house, I need to fight something."

She grumbled out forcing herself up and off of the ground. Taking this moment to finish off the rest of the beer that Logan had lovingly brought to her. "Thank you Logan, for caring about me. I just need to keep myself busy and just not focus on it right now. I think the best thing I can do right now, for me, is just...I don't know, invest my time in something else. So I am going to head down to the Danger room, and work out my frustrations. If you want to come you can." With that Tatum seemed to dust herself off and make her way up to her room, where she changed into clothes more suitable for what she had in mind. As she made her way to the danger room she stopped in the living room for brief moment. Her eyes met with Tjaard's, before noticing the other two people she hadn't met yet.

She opened her mouth to say something, but for once everyone looked so happy, and she didn't want to damper their fun. As Tatum made her way passed the small group, she only took the time to run her hands through Tjaard's hair before actually heading to her destination.

User Image

kupocutie

zadkiel ilwe
"I'd rather be the prince of thieves then the hobo king. "

W H E R E: New York Sewers
W I T H: Other hobos etc
O o c: Giant first post of Rovan doing nothing!

Rovan stirred admits his many blankets, hunger forcing him to wake up. Why couldn't he just hibernate like some lizards... Each day getting up and outside in this cold would be the death of him. The young mutant gave a yawn, the taste of slime in his mouth, and pulled a face. 'Ew...' He sat up and took a deep breath and regretted it instantly, the taste of slime now replaced by the wonderful smells of the New York sewer. “Ugh...” he said as he rubbed one eye with the back of his hand and looked around in the gloom. He was near a cistern, the standing water steaming slightly, and he was not alone here. Other homeless had seemingly found the place and each was in their own cubbyhole, he knew to leave them alone or get shivved. Most homeless during these freezing times would kill for the blankets of Rovan and each time he went to bed it was a bit of a gamble to see if he'd be waking up in the morning. But Rovan had advantages. He was quick, unnaturally so, and easy to alert. He could cross ground, even hauling his stash of blankets with him, at an amazing speed. He could climb up the loose rocks of the walls with his claws and stay out of reach and if necessity would demand, he could jump into the sewer water and be even faster... and then be sick for days. Not to mention his spikes and recently discovered new power kept the other hobos at bay.

“Ugh...” he said again as he stuffed his backpack with the blankets, took the final bite of a hotdog he had found and started his climb upwards. Avoiding rats and piles of... well... stuff, he quickly rose a few levels before stopping under a loose manhole cover that he had used before. Climbing up the ladder he focused on one of his hands where a yellow glow started. Soon after a yellow ball was covering his hand and he banged it against the manhole cover. With a dull gong like sound it flipped upwards far enough to be slid open. Rovan smiled. His kinetic blasts meant that he could get out of the sewer even in places you needed a tool for by just blasting the cover away. Was noisy though.
The mutant pulled his trenchcoat, ripped and torn as it was, around himself tightly and buttoned the one button it had left. That and the 3 sweaters he was wearing along with some torn pants would have to be enough to protect him from the cold topside. “UGH!” he let out loudly as his nose touched the cold, complaining instantly and dropping in temperature rapidly. He jumped out of the sewer and started running, keep the blood pumping. He pulled the little pink beany around his ears and made a bee line for the nearest alley way. Or that's what he'd love to do if the f*****g snow wasn't so deep. It was seriously slowing him down and his feet where slowly freezing. He had to be fast. He jumped at a wall and all his claws tore into the loose stone, allowing him to sort of jump skip over a lot of the snow. The few people that where out in this crazy weather looked at him with fear or disgust, usually both.

With a clang and a grunt he landed admits some trashcans, after misjudging a jump. But there was less snow here. His noise attracted some drunk hobos, one who needed to be hissed at loudly before they all backed off. There was a barrel with a fire going and he ran for it, warming his feet and hands at it as he shivered top to toe. Seemingly, this was too rude of him as a rather large hobo came running after him. “Ugh...” Rovan said softly and rolled his eyes, staying near the can as the hobo charged. 'Not yet... Not yet... Ok now!' he thought and jumped up, landed on the very confused hobo, and jumped over him, dashing to the next alley way as fast as his legs could carry him. He tripped and fell but that only was a minor inconvenience as he now ran on all fours. He didn't like running like this even tho it was faster cause it reminded him of what he was. He could hear the screaming of the hobos die down the further he got until he stopped at a familiar place. A pizzeria who always had some good stuff in their food only dumpster. Rovan's stomach growled at the mere sight of it and he patted his belly to shut it up. Next he growled and drooled a little bit, surprising even himself and started walking to the dumpster in question when he knew it was clear. He got to the dumpster, licked his lips and opened it. Rovan retched. He nearly threw up his precious last bit of hotdog. The dumpster seemingly had been left out and chemicals where mixed into it. It seems the pizzeria had an accident in the kitchen or so involving a lot of cleaning products. Rovan couldn't eat this mix of mold and chemicals, he'd die. He closed the dumpster with a sigh and... and... 'And that door isn't locked...'

He was right, the back door to the pizzeria was unlocked and a little ajar. He looked down and noticed that the snow had blocked it from closing correctly. Surely not, with this weather, the store would be open? He took a peek inside, very carefully, and noticed that the kitchen was warm. He let out a breath of air and stepped in, just draining in the warmth. No one seemed to be near his end of the kitchen. He could hear a few voices in the front tho asking about orders. He'd just pretend to be looking for spare change if they spotted him... or just run, but the heat was too enjoyable to go running right now. He then noticed it. A stack of five, seemingly hot pizza boxes with a little ticket on it saying 'for pickup'.
He could smell them from where he was, drool once again spilling out. Would he? He wouldn't... Maybe? He would.
Before he caught himself he was over at the table and picked the boxes up, turned to go outside and... screaming. One of the cooks had spotted him. With tail, spikes, claws and a drooling muzzle with rows of sharp teeth he must not have been the prettiest sight. His instincts kicked in when the cook ran at him, armed with a knife, and he hissed so loud at him that the cook stopped, dropped the knife and raised his hands before backing off.
“Just take them man...” the cook said and Rovan darted out of the kitchen and back into the alleyways. He had stolen! And... he didn't feel guilty. His stomach just kept reminding him that today he was king of the hobos... no wait... prince of thieves with his stolen food. Five pizzas! He didn't even care what would be on them. He ran on all fours, one hand busy with holding the boxes up, and didn't even stop to apologize to the poor man he ran over in the alleyway as he launched himself to his open manhole cover. He jumped down, his tail gripping the cover and sliding it shut with a loud clang, and ran to the cistern where now all the hobos had left to do the same as him and sat down. He opened the first box. Pepperoni, classic. He started eating, hungry like an animal. It hurt, the feeling of food in his stomach hurt, but the small pizza was filling him up and warming him up. And he had four more!

After his meal he was sitting with an expanded belly, keeping 3 of the Pizzas for later in the day or tomorrow, and smirked. “Prince of thieves huh...” he said softly. It was very easy for him to rob that place of food. He'd never do that again tho... Ever? Maybe...
“Ugh...” he said happily and stretched. Maybe life wouldn't be too bad after all.

Otherworldly Bibliophile

20,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Timid 100
User Image

Where: Kitchen - route to Hank's office
With: Siv, Jasmine, Alexe - Tatum
OOC: Woo~ Bambi finally interacts with Tatum.

outfit theme

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

xXx "Sorry, got a bit distracted for a second... Stockings? Should I worry?" Bambi looked at the fox. A part of her felt bad about what she was going to do later on. That part was squished by the part that gleefully reminded her that it was harmless fun and that everyone would be smiling once realization set in. She gave a secretive smile, putting one finger to her lips in a 'shhh' motion. "Can't really say now, can I? It would run the surprise," She finished her breakfast, rinsed off her dishes and set them aside for washing.

xXx "I'll see you later on Siv," She nodded to the older woman once she had put everything she had used away. "I haven't forgotten about promising to help out later. Would you like me to wake you up?" She gathered up her gift from Siv from where she had left it before. "I need to see Dr.McCoy about something," She gave the group a wave before exiting the kitchen.

User Image

xXx Bambi hadn't really expected to run into anyone as she began her journey to where Hank could be. Everyone seemed content to hide out in their room or with their preferred friends. It came as something of a surprise when she nearly walked into Tatum. After the successful U-men base retrieval mission, Bambi's danger sense seemed to demote those who had once set off her danger sense needlessly. It made her less jumpy around her teachers, so she didn't really find room to complain. Not that it made interactions easier, the awkwardness was still very present.

xXx "Oh, um sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going," Bambi apologized to the reptilian woman. She stood there playing with the hem of her t-shirt, trying to figure out what to say. "M-merry christmas, or rather Merry Christmas eve," She managed a small smile. "… You wouldn't happen to know where Dr.McCoy is, would you Ms. Baine?"

-x-----------------------------------------------&

Mrs Squeekers

Plumb_Duchess

Jazzfox

zadkiel ilwe

User Image

' '
Happiness is the food of the soul. Eat up and be pleasantly filled.

' '

~Location: Xavier's School
~Company: Ansul, people in the common room
~OOC: First post up. Also I was giggling while putting in the multilingual parts.

Song of his Heart ~ The Clothes on His Back

Jason shivered as he held the burning branch close to his body, trying to stay warm. He was starting to regret not asking his friend if he could have driven him at least half way up the driveway in his hummer, but had thought that if he had gotten stuck that he would miss Christmas day with his family. 'Family... Will mine even remember me after I've been gone for so long?' He thought to himself as he walked through the heavy snow. He looked up at the flame he had on the branch, trying to keep it as hot as he could in the wind, but he was finding it harder by the minuet.

" 冬ファック!" He yelled to the sky, his shivering getting worse. He looked up the path to see if he could see the school any easier now. He smiled some as he saw the the large mansion just a few yards away. He let out a sigh of relief and tried to move faster toward the mansion, temporarily forgetting to focus on the fire. He looked up at the branch to check on it and felt his heart sink seeing that it had been blown out by the wind. '骂人的天空,一切是冷' He thought, now starting to feel the full effect of the cold on his body.

He started to think back to the years he had spent at the school before his trip, how things felt more homely than any place he traveled to. He smiled a little as he remembered walking alongside Professor Xavier, as they talked about how the students were. He loved seeing the smiles on the faces of the kids, almost as much as the smiles he saw on his friends. He thought back to the day he left, and how he never did get to say his fare well to Ororo or Kurt. He felt bad that he was never that close to any of the staff besides Scott and the professor, but he knew that he would do his best now that he was back.

"Ó go raibh maith Dia. Shíl mé riamh gur mhaith liom a fháil chun an doras leis an ghaoth." He said as he lifted a hand and rang the bell, just as a terrifying thought crossed his mind. 'Nessuno mai mi ha scritto quando ero via... E se scuola era chiusa e ho camminato in una casa fredda e vuota per niente?' He thought as he felt his shivering getting worse. After what felt like an hour the door opened and there stood a white-furred rabbit. "Hello? Who's out.. Oh!" The exclaimed and extended a hand to Jay. "Want to come in and get warm?" Jay smiled and shook boy's hand and nodded. "Merci beaucoup monsieur lapin. Obtenir réchauffé serait très bien en ce moment." He replied before he lifted a hand as he saw the confused look on the boy's face. "Pardon my use of French. Old habits die hard.." He said with a chuckle then a cough as the cold air hurt his lungs. "I would be delighted to come warm up." He said with a strained smile in the cold.

"Well come on. I'll show you in." He was quickly lead to the common room, before the young man left to do other things. He walk into the room and smiled as he saw Christmas decorations, along with a few students and at least what he could guess was a teacher. While looking around he saw the fireplace and quickly moved to it to warm himself up. 'It's good to be home. I hope things haven't changed to much sense I left.' He thought as he smiled to some of the people in the room, before he took off his hat and pulled his hair back, reviling his pointed ears. 'I like not having to hide who I am.' He let out a sigh of relief and started to relax when it hit him. He was home. After years around the world. He was finally home, and it felt good.

"Context and memory play powerful roles in all the truly great meals in one's life." Anthony Bourdain

MiquL

~Languages used in order and what is said~
Japanese - ******** winter!
Chinese - Curse the sky and all that is cold.
Irish - Oh thank god. I thought if never get to the door with this wind.
Italian - No one ever wrote me back when I was away... What if the school was closed and I just walked to a frigid and empty home for nothing?
French - Thank you mister rabbit. Getting warmed up would be very nice right now.
User Image

Theme

Company: ran into someone/align]

There is a beast....

User Image

Dakota open the door and went back inside the mansion. Though he could tell by the smell of the food that someone was already cooking in the kitchen and from the noise it was going to be a bit packed in there. He decided to return to his human form since he didn't want to take up any space. That and he didn't want to be blamed for fur getting intot he food being cooked. He hope that the stove was free since he wanted to cook up some blue berry pancakes. As he was heading towards the kitchen he ended up bumbing into someone. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention to my surrounding." At that moment his stomack growled causing him to blush a bit. "For obvious reasons."

occ:.

.....inside all of us

Handsome Punching Bag

User Image

Ѧɭeӿαndґe
██ҽmiɭe Desϲoteαux
x

████████████████████████xx

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Xavier Kitchen
                                                ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Everyone in the kitchen
                                                ᴏᴏᴅ: Pensive, tired
                                                ᴏᴄ: short n sweet

⋟────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Alexandre grew quiet as Jasmine shifted her attention to the pair at the table. He kept his eyes on the liquid in his coffee mug, becoming more pensive by the minute. He was feeling displaced here and doubly displaced from the Brotherhood, which had been his home (or so he'd thought) for the past two years. It seemed he'd only really made a home in Levi's heart and without the familiar beat he'd begun to fall out of step with everyone around him. He couldn't even remember his personal rhythm from the time before the Brotherhood.

Tapping his fingers thoughtfully on the outside of his mug- as if that would miraculously give him a beat to step into, he watched Kiki appear in the kitchen doorway. She made attempts to avoid him, but it was a little pointless given how open the kitchen was and his station right next to the coffee maker. Still, he gave her the respect of not making eye contact.

He hadn't noticed Bambi leave, only saw her return and apologize and thought it odd. Had he really been paying that little attention that he hadn't noticed her leave? Usually he had a decent amount of awareness regardless of how inward-focused he was, but he supposed there was always room for error.

Jasmine had turned her attention back to him, asking about what she might look forward to this holiday. To be truthful he didn't really remember much of the Christmasses he had spent at the mansion- not for lack of enjoyment, but merely because his memory was about as shoddy as they came. "I don't especially remember much of the details....However, I remember them being enjoyable," He responded, doing the best not to damage her hopes with his answer. He sipped his coffee, eyes trailing after Kiki as she left.

[ ε ʀ ε в ѻ ʂ ]x

Je suis d'un pas rêveur le sentier solitaire,
                                    J'aime à revoir encor, pour la dernière fois,
                                    Ce soleil pâlissant, dont la faible lumière
                                    Perce à peine à mes pieds l'obscurité des bois!

Theme Outfit

Jazzfox

User Image

' '
Happiness is the food of the soul. Eat up and be pleasantly filled.

' '

~Location: Xavier's School
~Company: Siv
~OOC: Sad posts are sad. Also I'm trying the Document look to help spruce up Jason's post.

Song of his Heart ~ The Clothes on His Back

Jason smiled happily as he basked in the warmth of the fire, occasionally waving to a passing student that he recognized from before he had left. 'It feels good to be home. Especially at the holidays.' He remarked in his head, before finally taking off his coat. 'I just hope that the Professor remembers me.' A brighter smile crossed his face as a new thought came into his mind. 'I hope Scot won't be upset I don't look much older.' He stood up and stretched before he grabbed his coat, put it in his bag, and headed out of the common room toward the kitchen.

He smiled and waved to the students and staff members that he passed, and even said hello to a few he was close to during the years he had spent. 'It's nice to see that the Professor is still giving so meany a...' He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw the painting. "โอ้สวรรค์หวานไม่ ... " He dropped his bag, as he lifted a hand and gently placed it on the painting, a tear rolling down his cheek. His heart grew heavy as he read over the dates again, and again, eitch time making him feel a little more guilt, and sadness.
"Yuav ua li cas los tsis muaj ib tug hais rau kuv tias koj twb ploj mus? Yuav ua li cas yuav kuv tsis tau hais rau qhov no?" He asked the painting as his tears started to flow more. "Il mio amico. Mi dispiace che non ero qui. Ti prego di perdonarmi. Prometto che non lascerò di nuovo."

"Are you okay? Please don't cry mister, it's almost Christmas." Jason looked up to see who was talking to him and was surprised to see a young woman standing near to him, a soft smile on her face as she spoke.
"Bitte verzeihen Sie mein Aussehen mein Kind. Ich habe gerade herausgefunden, einige furchtbar traurige Nachricht hatte von einem alten Freund gegeben worden, während ich weg von zu Hause." He replied, once again forgetting to use the language he heared. "My apologizes. I'm just not paying attention to what I'm saying."

"Context and memory play powerful roles in all the truly great meals in one's life." Anthony Bourdain

Plum_duchess
~Languages used in order and what is said~
Thai - Oh sweet heavens no...
Hmong - How come no one told me you were gone? How could I have never been told this?
Italian - My friend. I'm sorry I wasn't here. Please forgive me. I promise I won't leave again.
German - Please forgive my appearance my child. I have just found out some terribly sad news had been given about a old friend while I was away from home.

Alastor Phoenix's Partner

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE marigold ▪▪▪ t h a t sings d e m i s eUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX silently r e a c h e s full ▪▪▪ BLOOM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBy reeling in hatred ANDX sadness
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWith it's SOUND XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXAS THE marigold ▪▪▪ t h a t sings d e m i s e
XXXXXXXSEEKS o u t the RAIN t h a t won't FALLXX XXX

XXXXXXIT FALLS INTO A SLEEP IT CAN'T WAKE FROM

XXXXXXTO MAKE SURE THE FLOWER DOES NOT WILT
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX IT SAPS THE NOURISHMENT OUT OF THE DEFIANT EARTH xxxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX xxxxTHE ECHOING FUNERAL REQUIEM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX D ISSOLVES INTO THE DRY WINDxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{outfit}
                                                        Siv watched Bambi with her usual careful gaze, she had been worried about the girl ever since the little incident involving Hank. She hated herself for encouraging the girl, especially after witnessing the meltdown she had afterward. Siv smiled brightly when she said she'd open the present later when she felt more awake. “Good idea, I think I need to wake up a bit my self. Unfortunately I haven't had a decent nights sleep in awhile, so perhaps I should sleep before trying to wake up.” She went on a rather small rant as she stood up on wobbly legs and gathered up the presents once more. She'd put them under the tree, she really should try and get some sleep. She wanted to be happy and perky for Christmas and that required some sleep.

Siv watched Bambi vanish and then reappear even more concern fluttering across her face. “Oh yes, please do, My alarm clock isn't the best at waking me.” Siv said with a small giggle. She watched Bambi leave the room with a small frown, she decided to leave the room as well. She had some Austrian Chocolates waiting for her in her room, she'd munch on those for breakfast. She had a pen pall in her home country, he sent her things all the time. She hoped Tatyana stopped by for a visit she usually came by for at least an hour around Christmas. Siv had lots of presents for the woman, she always did. Tatyana was her mother figure, she had more respect for her then anyone else. Even if she wasn't the nicest of people.

Siv made her way to the Christmas tree and neatly placed all of the presents underneath it. She looked over her hard work and let out a small sigh. She then began to make her way to her bedroom, but that was when she happened across a man in tears near Xavier's portrait, curiosity got the best of her. "Are you okay? Please don't cry mister, it's almost Christmas." She said in her usual sugar coated voice. She gave him a surprised look when he began to speak in German. She had only really ever heard Kurt speak her native tongue. “No need to apologize sir, there is nothing wrong with getting sad, and I assure you I understood you perfectly. German is my native tongue.” Siv said with a small smile. “I'm Siv,” She said cheerfully holding out her hand for him to shake.

BobtailedDumpling

Ousob

Quote:

Otherworldly Bibliophile

20,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Timid 100
User Image

Where: At the mansion, actively avoiding the mass majority
With: Tatyana -> Bambi (+ Tatum?)
OOC: Yay first Ares post. He finally gets to interact with his daughter, after forever.

You're incredibly beautiful, and I'm willing to bet that that's the least interesting thing about you.

outfit theme

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xXx Everything blurred. His emotions mixed together deep inside and blurred so much that he couldn't tell where one ended and another began. He had been haunted ever since the damn retrieval mission. With each passing day, something new added to the haunting force. He had to deal with nightmares that brought him back to a place he had left so long ago along side dreams that left him frustrated and confused. Ever since he had seen the girl who had to be his daughter, he had been haunted by her and her face, by the 'could have been's and the 'what if's.

xXx He was haunted the most by the questions. Where had she gone? Did she raise their daughter or give her up? Who did she give her to then? Was it her that named their daughter or whoever it was that raised her? Just who was Bambi, as a person? Did she like things he did as a child? Did they share any habits, skills? Did they share similar expressions? Was she treated well, or was she bullied, abused? Did she have a lot of friends, or was she alone? Why had she looked so tortured when Tatyana's little dove had been leading her away? Had she inherited all his mutations, or did she also have something from her mother?

xXx The number of questions never went down and had made him dizzy and aggravated. He hadn't known he was a father for nearly twenty years. He had missed out on so much of his daughter's life, he felt robbed. Ares couldn't blame Bambi's mother for not telling him though, she had been so fearful and paranoid. She wouldn't have told him in the chance that their child had been born without any mutations, letting the child be raised in a better environment. He knew that, he had left her for her own safety so that the Brotherhood's enemies wouldn't have added to her problems. It still hurt, still made him feel ill and stupid that he hadn't learned of his daughter's existence sooner.

xXx Ares sighed and shook himself free from the suffocating thoughts in his head. He turned to Tatyana, who was reading over the file he had taken from the school's student records. Ares had already read through it several times, had satisfied a few questions while gaining even more, he had names of social workers and past foster homes to look into. Ares just needed to plan his next move, though he had no idea what that would be. He also needed to get out and go back to work with his intelligence ring, but that can be put off until the blizzard outside calmed itself.

xXx "I really don't know how I should proceed," He finally said. The blond woman turned her attention away from the file in her hands. She gave a shrug, "Don't know what you want me to tell you, Sugar." She closed the file and handed it back. "All I can say is: might as well take advantage of us being here. Just go and talk to her, let her get to know you or some s**t. She gets some of her abilities from you, right? Go with that," She huffed here, though Ares couldn't tell if it was at him or something else. "S'not like I don't have problems of my own. How the F**K am I going to pull off having 'dropped by for a visit' to Siv? I can't even believe I managed to avoid her for this long."

xXx Ares gave her a small smile. "If you need help with that, I could probably make a distraction or something," he chuckled. "That sounds like the best thing I could do, yeah..." he felt his smile grow bigger for her. "Come with me so I don't f**k it up?"

xXx His drunken princess rolled her eyes at him. "You would screw it up big time wouldn't you? Ya butt-face, of course I'm going with you," She gave him a stern look. "That distraction better be amazing, should I need it."

xXx Ares chuckled as he stood, then gave her a sweeping bow. "Of course, your drunken highness." He made his way out of the deserted classroom they had been in. The duo stuck to corners and shadows, mostly for the off chance that Siv might pop up or cross their paths. They found Bambi in the hall, talking with the lizard woman. Ares wanted nothing more than to snatch his daughter away from the woman. He was thankful for Tatyana grabbing his arm.

xXx After what felt like an eternity, the lizard woman finally began to walk away. Ares normally would have waited until she had been further away, but he couldn't wait any longer. He put on a smile, not too big and not too friendly as to scare her away, then approached his curly haired daughter.

xXx "Why hello there!" he exclaimed a little too enthusiastically. Bambi looked at the two of them in confusion and a bit of unease, for she had no reason at all to fear him, her father. He saw her rub her arms before placing them behind her back, as though they were unsightly. "U-um … Hello?" She had managed to squeak out glancing between him and his blond companion. Ares felt himself soften, his daughter was so cute, like a deer in headlights or a frightened little mouse. "Wh-who are you?"

xXx "I am Ares from the brotherhood. Conan 'Phobos' Gein is my given name," He gave a sweeping bow. "My friend here is Tatyana. She's a dear friend of mine." He stood straight and tall once he had finished their introductions, taking note of how Bambi glanced at Tatyana with a bit of familiarity in her eyes. That was rather interesting, and possibly useful. "You have no need to be frightened of either of us. In fact, I was hoping we could help you out."

xXx "Help me?" The curly haired girl echoed, looking even more confused, though at least the fear she had felt before had gone. "How would you help me? What would you even help me with?" Ares smiled at her questioning. She showed no sign of disappointing him any time soon.

xXx "With your ability to literally read your opponent's mind," he felt pleased with himself as disbelief crossed the girls face. She opened her mouth to scream, deny, who knows what seconds before he interrupted her. "After all, who best to teach you than one who has already mastered the same thing?" He showed her his arms, let them bleed out her doubts and thoughts. She looked so much like him now, it was so obvious. Perhaps it was because she wasn't getting enough sleep. Whatever the reason, he was glad for the chance to fully see how similar they were.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

----------------------------------------------------

Plum_Duchess

BobtailedDumpling

Mrs Squeekers

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items