Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Muse

korinzu

and by the way ya'll, that lynx just made my day. Reminded me of the kentucky bobcat, yes I do live in kentucky.

I didn't think it was bad...

And you're just across the border! /is in WV

Canny Trickster

Diandra Moon
korinzu

and by the way ya'll, that lynx just made my day. Reminded me of the kentucky bobcat, yes I do live in kentucky.

I didn't think it was bad...

And you're just across the border! /is in WV

Thank you. I still think it could have been better, but I'm not gonna complain much ore about it.

That's awesome! i hardly know anyone on gaia who is even remotely close to me!
The Amazing Wiggle
I mean we can pair up the siblings c: I don't have too much planned for him yet, except adopting an animal
lol Pace coming up to his sister like "look what I got! it's super cute and awesome right?!"

Whoops nvm! I was about to be like "She's on her way to her room so its not the most interesting place to start but at least D won't have to write Ostadar posts for two separate kids, and yet! [Dracula!KeanuReeves voice] It is the man himself!
korinzu
Now on the handwriting front I can take some pride it. I write slow but I write nice. And oh god, wildlife. Terrifies me.

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

Welp. Time to get my a** in posting gear.

Divine Muse

Sorry about that. I'm at work, and there's lots of drama, too

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

Alright, when I get home today I'm going to post a few things about the war and country. There's a few things that need to be cleared up before people get the wrong idea.

It's mostly just to give everyone a grounding on what to go off of.

Divine Muse

My internet is going in and out because of the storms that have been blowing through. Company said that it should be fixed late tonight, but I'm not holding my breath.

Posts tomorrow night when I get to work.

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

Your Avi is Sweet, Moon. I love the dirty face item! Gaia finally has one!

And no worries! You're one of the best of us as far as posting frequently. How you do it... No idea. lol

Divine Muse

Thanks! The dirty face is a combination of Faded Racer (dirt on face), and Mud Destroyer (Smudges). Then I used Quartermaster Keel’s Affliction (scar) for the blue lines over the eye. Another RP I’m in, everyone was making Post-Apocalyptic Avis, and I wanted in on the action! Lol So I went shopping, and spent like 2/3 of my monies…

As for the posting…

I don’t watch TV, and there are only two games I play in moderation, so…It gets chalked up to Moon has no life. lol

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Diandra Moon
Thanks! The dirty face is a combination of Faded Racer (dirt on face), and Mud Destroyer (Smudges). Then I used Quartermaster Keel’s Affliction (scar) for the blue lines over the eye. Another RP I’m in, everyone was making Post-Apocalyptic Avis, and I wanted in on the action! Lol So I went shopping, and spent like 2/3 of my monies…

As for the posting…

I don’t watch TV, and there are only two games I play in moderation, so…It gets chalked up to Moon has no life. lol

*applauds avi creation*

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
korinzu
The Covenant Man

I have a feeling me and you may be acting as war councilors for the rp.

You take north, I'll take south? (Lol, jk)

General side note, who needs help with historical european swordsmanship for those who want some extra flavor to their character? I can suggest sites that describe guards, foot work and methods of using a longsword, as that's what I'm current self training in. Or I can help directly through discussion. Just putting that out there.

And you know right well Pace is going to get educated by Connor in as much as possible. So warping molding his little mind will be fun. twisted

I know of the ways to wield a longsword, I've used on and actually own an arming sword myself. Very fun to use and a little difficult to get used to the weight.

And we may just act as the war council, but I don't have any arguments with that. I will be in the OOC more as my laptop's LCD light failed and I can't read jack or s**t on the screen - and jack left town.

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

Alright, time to write some s**t up like I promised.
Hopefully this will give players an idea of what to do, so we don't have any mix ups.

The first thing I would like to say, is that the country has been at war for a very long time. In fact, there was a war very recently during the older lord's life time. To give an estimate, Lord Eyre's brother was killed when he was in his twenties. This explains the reason for the shifters being born in the older siblings, rather than the young. Also why the shifters are in the same generation.

This of course ties in with trade.
Yes, the regions definitely trade with each other to keep things easy and efficient, but there isn't a lot of trust between them. Most of the lands have learned to be self sufficient because of the war... To a point.

The Halles provide food to the Yates, the Elynbrigge, and the Beausons. I am hesitant to say more, because it's not realistic. They don't have a lot of land as it is and the Eyre are fully capable of providing for themselves. Yes, the Eyre have forests, but they also have farm land.

Now to give an estimate on what each land has:

The Yates: Navy/fishing, Population, Wealth, fruit production. Also loyalty from the Halles. Most support from other lands, and the title of "king" to aid them. This is a valuable asset because of the nature of the war.

The Beausons: Best Navy, trade with foreign countries, and the Most wealthy. Potentially the best spy-network/the best scouts.

The Elynbrigge: Very experienced in combat from the constant battles with trolls. They have a Calvary, trained pikemen, and a fortress made from the rocks of trolls. (Troll rock has special qualities. They also have iron ore and crystals.) Standing army, in the sense that their population has a larger amount of combat experience than the others.

The Halles: High food production, Standing army (though it's not too big), Navy, and what will be the knowledge to make steel. (if not the best steel in history, but this will be limited to a few weapons.)

The Eyre: Lumber, iron ore in some regions, farmland, furs/leather, bountiful meat supply. People good at archery, hunting and herding. Also likely have posts or patrols along the elynbrigge border already, due to the issues between the families.

The Lathams: All the iron ore you could ever want, plus a lot of other different metals. High defense since they're in the mountains, Navy, Fishing, and oil from whale hunting.

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I'd also like to say the new keyboard I've got is fantastic. I've just plugged it in and my god are the keys simply phenomenal. Spaced a little way apart, easy to click, and much quieter than the ones I've used countless times before.
I'd like to thank Wiggle for this amazing birthday gift.

Canny Trickster

Oooohhhhhh, this will be interesting.
Oy, I'm so sorry for the inactivity, guys. Life's being a d**k rn and when I do have the time to write it's very...unfocused (read: practically indecipherable). But I'm still keeping up with everything and hope to post soon, just don't wanna get anybody trapped up interaction and then leave 'em hanging.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff