Welcome to Gaia! ::

gaia_kittenstar
Hey guyyyys. I made a couple promises for posting/plotting that I never made good on, which I'm sorry for. I've got a lot going on and I haven't been on gaia in a WHILE but I'd still like to participate in the rp. However, I'm a little out of sorts and it's been a while since it's been particularly active around here, plus I'm not in the skype chat so...I guess I'm not saying much but 1) HI! 2) Sorry, and 3) What's...up?
ginger_jam

not much, the rp seems to be sleeping as D and Harm were eaten by life
I will get a post in this weekend
still alive in here?
I can't tell. i want to post, but i keep holding off because everyone seems to have vanished
I say.. post anyway?

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

I get my cast off on Tuesday (12th) which means i will be able to type normal again!

WHICH MEANS...

We will revive this.
Harmonie and Happiness

*dances* emotion_c8
*removes the dust pending the imminent renewal*

D_letion's Wife

Tipsy Sailor

Tomorrow is my last day of finals and I graduate. I'll see where D is and what we're going to do.

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
LORDY
I LIVE.

okay, so... as far as starting the roleplay back up again, I vote for starting about the time of the meeting. Everyone arriving there who's meant to be there and we can find things to do for those who are not attending.

I think for now it might be best to decide who's attending and who's not out of our various characters, and then what (if any) plans they might have.

Dapper Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
for me...

Garan - Is going to the meeting
Obviously is negotiating s**t.

David - Is not going to the meeting
Team odd-squad is off doing their own thing and trying to not die. They're headed to a set of ruins, as I recall, and are trying to convince their ranger bro to join the group. (as well as nessie)

Doroon - UNKNOWN
He could end up going to the meeting seeing how Sir Chris would likely go, as well as Vaughan, and he would naturally be dragged along that way. ((p sure this was the route it was gonna go, but idk entirely)
I can also see him not going and continuing to train with Vaughan back at Iskra so that they aren't fresh squires out in battle.

Ostadar - Is going to the meeting
Obviously is negotiating s**t.

Valentine - Is going to the meeting
Helping Torveny. Aiding in representing the Beausons as well as representing his own wealth and s**t. basically there's no way he'd miss this.

Divine Muse

Dorian - Going to the meeting.

Alayla - Can go as Arm candy for some NPC lord and annoy Vaughan if he goes lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out