Pink 0.079806978470676 8.0% [ 215 ]
Grey 0.14550853749072 14.6% [ 392 ]
Red 0.054936896807721 5.5% [ 148 ]
Orange 0.012249443207127 1.2% [ 33 ]
Black 0.069413511507053 6.9% [ 187 ]
Gold /$GOLD$ 0.10950259836674 11.0% [ 295 ]
Total Votes:[ 2694 ]

Genius

Can anyone link me to a circle-lens site where you don't need to go through paypal to pay? emo

Conservative Exhibitionist

14,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
so manly
Can anyone link me to a circle-lens site where you don't need to go through paypal to pay? emo

I just checked allthe sites I know and all of them require going through papal.
You however don't have to create a paypal account, since you can use it as a guest (if you have a credit card or debit card).
(I would recommend using paypal for safety ;3)

Genius

MissLoony
so manly

You however don't have to create a paypal account, since you can use it as a guest (if you have a credit card or debit card).

No cause when I try that, the "guest" option does not come up.
It only shows "Log in to your account" or "Create a new account" crying

edit: pixpixpixpixixixxi

14,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
so manly
MissLoony
so manly

I just googled it.
Seems like the sites have the option to decide, whether their customers are able to use this feature.
The following sites state that it is possible through them:
www.pinkyparadise.com
www.candylens.com
www.honeycolor.com

I however haven't tried it, since they won't let me due to me being registered...they know my email adress x'D

Genius

MissLoony
so manly
MissLoony
so manly

I just googled it.
Seems like the sites have the option to decide, whether their customers are able to use this feature.
www.pinkyparadise.com
www.candylens.com
www.honeycolor.com

I however haven't tried it, since they won't let me due to me being registered...they know my email adress x'D

Candylens worked 4laugh heart heart heart

14,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
so manly
MissLoony
so manly
MissLoony
so manly

I just googled it.
www.pinkyparadise.com
www.candylens.com
www.honeycolor.com

Candylens worked 4laugh heart heart heart

Awesome yum_puddi
glad I could help
(I've only made good experiences with candylens, but I would still recommend creating a paypal account....just in case there's a problem it's a lot easier to get help/your money back)

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
When I was looking for violet lenses at first I was gonna go with Pinkyparadise...but went with Candylense because the shipping. I have the Geo Bella violet..and so far so good. Its just friggin tricky to get them in my eye lol. I seem to can't find a good solution that isn't as harsh on my eye...any recommendations? Right now I have Opti-Shine Replenish.

Sparkling Hero

Areolyn
When I was looking for violet lenses at first I was gonna go with Pinkyparadise...but went with Candylense because the shipping. I have the Geo Bella violet..and so far so good. Its just friggin tricky to get them in my eye lol. I seem to can't find a good solution that isn't as harsh on my eye...any recommendations? Right now I have Opti-Shine Replenish.

i personally like bosch+lomb, so like bio-tru.. i also have the multi-solution they sell at Costco in packs of 2 (they're pretty huge) and those are nice too.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
AkitoKitty
Areolyn

i personally like bosch+lomb, so like bio-tru.. i also have the multi-solution they sell at Costco in packs of 2 (they're pretty huge) and those are nice too.

I'll have to check those out. My sister uses bio-tru for her prescription contacts.
yum_strawberry Vassen / I.Fairy Ash Green review yum_strawberry
From lensvillage

User Image
User Image

Enlargement: 9/10 look at this enlargement! oh my gosh the thick dark ring is super great with these ahhh they're so dolly like <3

Colour/design: 8/10 Great! the colour is very vibrant and a really nice green, the design is nothing special which is fine because that's what I wanted!

Comfort: 9/10 I've been wearing these for about two hours and honestly I just forget I'm wearing them. The only thing for me is that I feel like my eyes are a little dry but if I just close my eyes for a few seconds it goes away (I get this with all types of contacts so it's not just these)

Overall: sosososo much better than I thought they would be! They look lovely on my dark eye colour and I am so happy with these ahhhh

For more pictures and this review check it out on my blog

Add username to entry in Gaia circle lens photobucket: Yes
And while we are taking about Circle Lenses, here is on giveaway. Some link which may help you ;o;
http://salishia.deviantart.com/journal/Solution-Lens-Circle-Lens-GIVEAWAY-476003670
http://www.solution-lens.com/circle-lens-giveaway-solution-lens-com-get-free-color-lenses-our-permanent-giveaway.html

Dapper Gaian

guys ive been looking for circle lenses that would give me a light brown/ hazel color to my dark brown eyes. sad but i cant really find any that enhance the color a lot! im going to be dying my hair dark brown soon, so i want my eyes to pop. any recommendations please?

Hardcore Fashionista

19,150 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
Miyanaki
guys ive been looking for circle lenses that would give me a light brown/ hazel color to my dark brown eyes. sad but i cant really find any that enhance the color a lot! im going to be dying my hair dark brown soon, so i want my eyes to pop. any recommendations please?

The I fairy Moe Moe Brown ones are super light, I love them alot ^^
so manly

I also don't want to use Paypal because real shops should have a credit card payment and other ones are just not trustable in my opinion.

This one has Paypal AND bank credit card payment, I really like it:

http://www.korean-lens.com/

Genius

girlbeauteshopping
so manly

I also don't want to use Paypal because real shops should have a credit card payment and other ones are just not trustable in my opinion.

This one has Paypal AND bank credit card payment, I really like it:

http://www.korean-lens.com/

I noticed they only have PLANO lenses, which I don't want. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out