Grey 0.14550853749072 14.6% [ 392 ]
Red 0.054936896807721 5.5% [ 148 ]
Orange 0.012249443207127 1.2% [ 33 ]
Black 0.069413511507053 6.9% [ 187 ]
Gold /$GOLD$ 0.10950259836674 11.0% [ 295 ]
Total Votes:[ 2694 ]

Naughty Moonwalker

Noxin

Cool! Glad somebody ended up liking those things. Haha. If you do end up taking pics, I'd be jazzed to see 'em here~.

I'll be happy too soon. I've got ot get used to my actual contacts. Do you know where I can get Toric lenses?
I want my lenses. crying Rose said that my lenses got sent back to her and that she sent them out with express shipping, I've asked her if she did send them out on the day she was supposed to send them out (15th of November) but she hasn't been online for 2 weeks! If you run a store/business, keep in touch with your PAYING CUSTOMERS. Gddmngjusdfda FDOJ

Anyone know how long express shipping from Canada to Western Europe (the Netherlands) takes? I'd think they'd be in now if they were sent out with express shipping. neutral

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Mikaino

Ahaha- you'll get the hang of it, I'm sure. C: And oohh: have you check out this post? I daresay it might give you a few ideas for a brown lens you might want, if you'd prefer they looked more natural. I daresay that the Geo Cafe Mimi Macchiato Browns and the Neo Extra Dali Browns're some of my favourite brown lenses on lighter eyes, but that's just me. Haha. Ye gods, there are scads of brown lenses-- natural-looking or otherwise-- that are stunning on hazel and other eye colours~. <33

Rosie n__n

I was like 'Fairy Blue? Da hell??' And then I looked it up, and I was like 'ooohhhh~.' So yeah: this series is the EOS Fay series (as per EOS' website + most shops), but apparently some stores (as some always do) wanted to get fancy and 'renamed' it. -_-' Both names are known, now, I guess.... ~~ So! Two shops that I knew off the top of my head should have the blue in-stock and in plano: Circle Lens.net and Maple Lens. ...I shall now get used to writing 'EOS Fay/Fairy series'. Haha.

I am the royal we

This is going to sound kind of awful, but those pink lenses from PParadise that you liked? They would look exactly like their picture. (So like this but with little stars and no dark ring.) Seriously! As costume lenses, the pigmentation's totally opaque. The most those pics ever get wrong is that the hue might be off. (Generally, EOS [that lens' brand] trends toward a paler pink than shown.)

Anyway, here are some other lenses with stars or star shapes that you might like: there's the EOS Star series (and here's a review of them in pink: there're reviews for most colours), there's the New Bio Star series, the i.Fairy/Vassen/Kimchi Maki series makes a star shape in the center (here's me wearing them), the New Bio Superstar series (blue & grey), and ColourVUE's Star & Jewel series (Silver Star & Blue Star) (I'd go with the grey, as ColourVUE's blues are not too intense...).

akiflower

Off the top of my head? Almost every Geo pre-order lets you pre-order torics (but you'll want to look for the lowest prices, as some folks charge $70 a pair. @_@ $40 is lower end of the spectrum per pair.) Check out My Geo Len (yes, there's no 'S'), and Girlie Boutique. ~~ Otherwise? E-Circlelens, CircleLens.net, I Love Circle Lens, D'Beauty Shop, and KK Circle Lens all come to mind as having pretty large collections of toric lenses. ~~ Actually, check out this post I made. A few shops have since closed, but overall, it should be helpful~.

Frouwke

Yikes~. :[ As for how long it should take? It depends on the company: each typically has estimates on their website. C: Usually, though, express shipping takes only a couple of days: no more than a week. (If it hits 2 weeks, I'd be concerned....) ~~ And even though express shipping is insured, typically, I have seen it go wrong, before. Somebody had lenses shipped by FedEx a few years ago, and it took forever, after FedEx shipped them to the wrong place. *facepalm*
Noxin
As costume lenses, the pigmentation's totally opaque.

That's okay! They're for a cosplay and are technically not supposed to look like real pupils anyway.
I ordered these because they are literally exactly what I needed.
There is very little that's going to stop me from wearing those day to day. emotion_dowant

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I am the royal we

Awww yiss. cool Glad you were able to find what you needed! (And damn: I didn't even remember to wax poetic about my beloved Geo T-Star/T-732 lenses. <33 Or how I wish I had light eyes just for a day so I could have this happen.)

And I know that feel, sorta': wearing 'crazy' lenses ain't no thang for me, either. Nobody gives a what at my university. Anyway, hope you get your lenses soon! :] (P.S. I'm not being insistent about my selections: the following Maki Grey review was gonna be posted today, anyway: I don't wanna' make an extra post, is all. Weird timing, though,

Here's the video review for these lenses! (Thanks to Lens Village for the sponsorship!)
((Oh, and their blog has a bunch of lens reviews, for those of you who're always looking for more
to read~.))

Kimchi Maki Grey
(Pic of vial/bottle)

User Image
^(click for full-size)^

User Image
^(click for full-size)^

Colour/Design: 9.5/10 The design of these is gorgeous. The petal-like spread of colour and lines, the
opaque + light grey, and the colour(s) themselves. The orange-brown next to the grey is so cool! Ahhhhh~.
And the pupil-hole is a rarely-seen star-shape, instead of the usual circle. o:

User Image
^(click for full-size)^

User Image
^(click for full-size)^

User Image
(flash)
^(click for full-size)^

User Image
- EOS Dollyeye Grey vs. Kimchi Maki Grey -
^(click for full-size)^

User Image
- Kimchi Maki Yellow vs. Kimchi Maki Grey -
^(click for full-size)^

Enlargement: 9.5/10 As I remember, these clock in at about 15 mm in actual DIA, and they definitely look
like it.

User Image

Comfort: 9.5/10 Like other Kimchi/i.Fairy/Vassen series I've tried, these lenses were rather comfy
(although 'heavy'-feeling after a few hours, due to how thick the pigment is, likely).

User Image
^(click for full-size)^

Overall, I like these lenses exactly as much as I liked my Kimchi Maki Yellow. That is-- a lot. The colours
are spectacularly light and opaque and the design is like no other series out there. I only wish there were
more colours available besides the yellow and grey.

And as always, there're extra pics: [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x] - [x]

Add pics to Gaia CL photobucket: Y
Yeah, I'm afraid she sent it by normal post because express was too expensive after all (she was gonna do it at her own expenses since I've been waiting for my order for 5 months now *rolls eyes*) and is now too scared to reply to anyone. neutral Or just forgot to post it. I've been in touch with other customers who ordered in the same batch as me, and they did get their lenses, so my lenses should exist!!

Anxious Member

250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Me again >_<
This time with I.Fairy - Pearl Black from uniqso https://www.uniqso.com/
16mm big enlargement very comfortable.
User Image

Familiar Hunter

2,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
So I just finished putting the full Gaia Circle Lens Photobucket in link form on tumblr based on format of the Photobucket, except going through multiple sub-albums, there are direct links to the brand album under its particular color.

Gaia Circle Lens tumblr directory

Questionable Visionary

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Threadmaster 200
EDIT: Gonna' be gone til Sunday/Saturday: driving my brother home + staying with him after he has foot surgery tomorrow & can't get around. C: (Also, taking video of him being silly while he's drugged up to the gills, of course. Heh heh heh. C:< )

Frouwke

Ah.... welp. Good luck. :/ That whole deal sounds... not fun...

-A666C-
So I just finished putting the full Gaia Circle Lens Photobucket in link form on tumblr based on format of the Photobucket, except going through multiple sub-albums, there are direct links to the brand album under its particular color.

User Image

Sugary Snack

Thank you Noxin for your reply :3
Hi everyone!

Please read this, it is important, awfully important. The girl that mentioned that I was a scammer, let's see: http://www.facebook.com/willhelmina.miawmoon
Whillhelmina, who was really rude to me and I know the reasons but even though I explained for her about the situation she'd neglect me, and hilariously enough a company assumed I just fought back against her when I told her I won't do that. Whillelmina started with other things to say despite they weren't regarding about the "Snatching reasons".

I admit like I did before, I did wrong and I literally feel bad and ashamed about it. Also, the death, not that wasn't a lie but I had actually no idea why I wanted to have the grang grang ones in -0.50 while I had other prescription.

The main reason is that I have a serve disease that causes me to be two different persons, I don't care if people find out that I have suffered from a mental disease, we're humans right? I can't help that I got just that disease. I tried to scam Koreabigeyes 1 but not more than that and I failed as Whilmlbmlsd, that girl butted in and told everything about Circlelensdiary's reasons for blacklisting me. When I'm thinking about it... I never scammed Ms.Patty in the first place (The owner) I had my reasons of the refunds (1 pair - Neo Lucky Clover Green), and even I thought I had scammed her, I offered a refund. Then I placed an order at her store over 100 USD (When I was sick) and recieved them and one pair was broken, why the heck would I want to tear them apart when I had them in the past?

Thirdly I'd also like to add that SHE said I was scamming CIRCLELENS2U, which I did not, and she even said others at least purchase their lenses, yes I also do that, I tried to scam 2 and they were: Koreabigeyes and Circlelensdiary. Under any circumstances I wouldn't do that now as I have medication which I can assure you that I can prove that (just send me a message through gaia). She provoked me and said I scammed them on 50 USD (Firstly I gained 20 USD from advertising them) secondly I bought 2 pairs from them (30 USD). So I can't see the problem in here? I even bought from them before when they had 1 pair for 40 USD - so don't call me a cheap boy.

Lastly I'd add that GeoLovelenses is not a real business woman or a man, mainly because she acted like a child, an employer would answer politely and not attacking like an enraged bear.
I've worn circle lenses for the past 2-3 years and I just wanted to review the companies, try them out so I could know where to purchase, don't think that I don't got any money to purchase. There are scammers everywhere and they hurt and give people's eyes serve effect of damaging their vision. Some people don't even know about the geo sticker or whatever, eos lenses with pink caps.

I'd easily have afford with 20 pairs each month, and however the reviews might as well be useful for people and it was really hilarious that I made my own youtube account to make my own comments, what was I thinking about? But the funniest thing is that you reached the limit of youtube accounts (5) to dislike my videos and comment on them, what the hell was that? You told me I should be ashamed of making my own account to like them, you're making several of them.

You say that I'm not proud of being who I are? When I got disease I can write anything to get a pair = free stuff. If you haven't got knowledge of being that sick, then don't talk ******, use your head, use your sensibility. What I did was ridiculous but what you said and did for several days, that's beyond my level, you're just making a fool out of yourself. Who say any asian can't be ulzzang? Or I'd rather say have that style, pft, I'd fit as a great ulzzang guy as any korean would do. By the way, a company doesn't know (Geolovelenses) how to apply for a sponsorship accurately so they try to apply one for one of their "Sponsored" customers/individuals. That's ridiculous, sincerely spoken.

Lastly, I'd like to add that Circlelensdiary, hah oh boy, you don't know what they did. They had the right reasons for sharing my facebook, whatever, my name and my blog, youtube... but do they even got the right sharing my personal stuff on the internet? Like my adress and so? Was that even legal, as I can see they're unprofessionals as they also mentioned that it took several hours to check up what I wrote (If I understood it correctly) and the other thing is that as a company, every single employed person should be aware of the judicial rules of keeping the customers' personal information secret, and I learn economic and about judicial rules so I know about that, according to the economic book I got, a company has no right to do so. Even a company agreed with me, saying it was illegal and they even showed understanding for my serve disease, they knew the rules and they're way better than Circlelensdiary, if you're unaware of your own work, then you should really quit or get at least knowledge about it!

I hope you guys understand my situation during this whole thing.
Don't make conclusions before you get to know the truth or the person itself, I'm sincerely disappointed in the companies who blacklisted me as I had a real good reason for behaiving that way crying .

Romantic Cat

Noxin
Omg Noxinnnn <333
I missed seeing you so much. ; ; heart
I see you got the ACIII xbox. XD The GameStop I work at had one of those they were trying to sell.
ohiorrrr
Hi everyone!....

What exactly is the name of your disease?

EDIT: never mind. I did my research and found out you're than Damon Silver guy people mentioned some posts back.

Your disease is as you claim, BIPOLAR? Bipolar disorder doesn't make you two different people. You just have two extreme moods, manic and depressive. Based on what I have been seeing though, you were always in manic stage. I doubt people will believe you, unless you provide proof of your medical condition, like your drug prescription, doctor's statement... I could take a look at them if you want, since I'm a graduating medical student.
Meriru
ohiorrrr
Hi everyone!....

What exactly is the name of your disease?

EDIT: never mind. I did my research and found out you're than Damon Silver guy people mentioned some posts back.

Your disease is as you claim, BIPOLAR? Bipolar disorder doesn't make you two different people. You just have two extreme moods, manic and depressive. Based on what I have been seeing though, you were always in manic stage. I doubt people will believe you, unless you provide proof of your medical condition, like your drug prescription, doctor's statement... I could take a look at them if you want, since I'm a graduating medical student.

You're right about the disease, but still you have the tension to want to buy stuff and get stuff no matter what, that's what my doctor's assistent told me (she's an expert in mental diseases)
I assure you that I'm 100% right that I own that, you could have a check on the medication and I'll prove it that it's mine (The name is on it though). Nonetheless any papers won't be necessary as it's too personal, I could show a quote though, I'll get the phone and send pictures for you, send me a message (But that'll be eitherway on saturday / sunday, nevertheless you don't joke about these situations anyway, I don't see the point of doing that. (I'm still able to purchase lenses though) about the statement (it's written in Swedish) I'll find a quoute if I find the papers though and about just showing the medication (it can't be a lie since it says what medication it is and who it is for and so on that proves it's mine) and you can't make your own, because it's some particular paper and I'd not even cut the paper into the right way.
and no not always, sorry if I wrote that, I surely wrote it wrong, it was about 1 year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff