Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Slick Southpaw
Flint Jakobs
Slick Southpaw
Slick cocked his head like a confused puppy. "Ach, Ah suppose..." His voice trailed for a moment before falling silent as Flint proposed a preposterous notion; eating cooked food.

"Why wood Ah cook sometin dat ruins ta taste?" He suddenly spoke, eyes shining as he described the perfect concept of eating meat. "Yew kin nae bottle ta satisfaction, ta appreciation fer an aminal keeled by yer own 'ands, ta feel its loife leaking out o' it's limbs..."

Passion seemed to engulf the faun's words as he spoke of the thrill of the hunt, in a ferocious fashion that some might have found to be borderline erotic in kinkier circles.

"Stalkin, fightin, n' thrashin o' limbs, yeh kin feel ta adrendalin pumpin through as yew take down yon beast. Dat firs' bite, sinkin inta flesh, jus' feelin dat powah, dat absorption o' loife inta yeh." His voice seemed to radiate throughout the room before he paused to calm himself.

"Ah kin nae tink o' eatin anny o'er way, tis lackin fer meh. Eatin somethin ano'er man keeled? Tis cheatin!"
Flint's eyebrows raised slightly, though he smiled all the same. "A simple no woulda sufficed, compadre. You ain't gotta sell me on power dynamics, I'm a demon. I know what killin' things feels like. But I tell you what, amigo, I think you should stop knockin' cooked food before you try it. A nice cut a' steak cooked medium rare so it's still drippin' with juices and warm an' tender beats out raw meat any day, in my humble opinion."

Flint stood up and brushed off the sides of his pants so they stopped bunching up, then looked over at Slick, head cocked to one side. "I've had my fair fill of blood on my hands an' I can tell you upfront that it does nothin' for my appetite. If it came down to huntin' for me to eat on the regular I'd have starved years ago." Thinking about that for a moment, he chuckled. "Either that or I'd have more of a taste for it."

"I'm not too big on doin' demon things though, as I'm sure ya noticed," he mused quietly. "Don't mind the killin' and the magic and the tricks, but the power trips an' the need to kill an' control everythin' in sight ain't so much for me. Less I deal with that in everyday life the better."

Slick threw up his hands in exasperation as he replied, a bit miffed. "Ach, Ah either say too much or nae enuff fer most blokes dat live round 'oomans n' civilization."

Mildly abashed at the rebuke, he continued, "Ah only keel fer wot Ah need win it comes ta eatin things, t'aint bout controlin, jus doin wot Ah've always done n' raised wit. Usin erry part o' wot Ah keel or give it ta Joor ta use fer 'is fancy cookin."

Still, Slick couldn't help but make a face at the thought of eating something that wasn't raw. It was just weird. He also was, and the faun would die before admitting it, but afraid to eat cooked meals ever since he discovered there was cooking wine (Jor was awful fond of marinating and using alcohol for various forms of flavor for cuisine).

At least raw meat didn't contain any hidden secrets; well not where he hunted anyways.

To ease the conversation away from horrors of fine cooked meals, Slick tried a different direction. "Er, yeh dinnae loike bein a demon?"
"I'm pretty simple on that front, amigo. I like it when folks get right to the point," Flint said.

He listened to Slick talking about his eating habits and nodded, a small closed-mouth grin forming on his face. "Compadre, if you think cookin' is somethin' that has to be fancy, then you're mistaken. Get a good choice chunk of meat, slap it in a pan, sprinkle some salt an' pepper on it, maybe some other seasonin' if ya care enough to, then let it cook in its own juice for a bit. Flip it over so you get both sides nice 'n solid, then take it out, put it on a plate, slice it up, an' you got yourself a nice meal right there. How's about you let me show you, eh?" He winked, contemplating taking Slick to his place and doing it anyway, even if the faun didn't want to, but decided against that, at least for the time being.

"It's pretty weird bein' the only demon in a place like mine," Flint said in response to Slick's last question. "Not that it's a bad thing, but I ain't exactly liked by most humans 'cause of the demon thing, and I ain't exactly liked by most demons 'cause of the 'raised by humans' thing." He thought about how to word what he meant to say for a moment before following up with, "I like the human approach to power. Lots of conquerin' and fightin' for both humans and demons, but with humans you can win by bein' crafty, by makin' people think. Some demons can appreciate that, but they think it ain't worth it. They got powers so they ain't gotta be crafty, if that makes sense. I got powers too, but I think havin' a bit of both makes for a lot more fun."

Eternal Bookworm

23,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Slick Southpaw
KaideFayt
Slick Southpaw
KaideFayt
Le bump >^<

O.o what happened to ze slitherpus?
crying Mr. Slick what happened to the snake D:

he's nestled onto my mule snek account for RPing ;3
oh! good ): i thought he was descaled eek
Hello good sir :3

cool dat punnery

emotion_brofist

nah, just relocated hehe

hello hello
hahahah i try emotion_brofist
and how are you doing my good sir?
Hey flint check your invo ^_^
i hope it'll help ^_^ ya some with your offer D:
they be the only things i can offer at the moment ):

AdorkableLee's Compadre

Spoopy Krampus

Flint Jakobs
It's just hard to find an awesome mohawk on gaia

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
KaideFayt

That was very kind of you burning_eyes Thanks so much! Are you sure about this? That's a lot of stuff to give D:

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
KaideFayt
Slick Southpaw
KaideFayt
Slick Southpaw
KaideFayt
Le bump >^<

O.o what happened to ze slitherpus?
crying Mr. Slick what happened to the snake D:

he's nestled onto my mule snek account for RPing ;3
oh! good ): i thought he was descaled eek
Hello good sir :3

cool dat punnery

emotion_brofist

nah, just relocated hehe

hello hello
HOLY HELL I JUST OPENED THE LAST ONE

ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE

OH MY GOD burning_eyes

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

KaideFayt

bit tired and out of it, though I got like, twenty bajillion things to do

Eternal Bookworm

23,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Flint Jakobs
KaideFayt

That was very kind of you burning_eyes Thanks so much! Are you sure about this? That's a lot of stuff to give D:
yes and yes about the last one too
I hope it'll make the offer better :c

But really I'm quite sure ^_^

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
KaideFayt
Flint Jakobs
KaideFayt

To say that it's making my offer better is a SEVERE understatement burning_eyes Thank you so so so so much, that was so kind of you and you're so awesome ;_;

Eternal Bookworm

23,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Slick Southpaw
KaideFayt

bit tired and out of it, though I got like, twenty bajillion things to do
awwww -hands some tea-
I kinda am in the same boat
Got several commissions xc but wanna bake a red velvet cake instead
Left sigh

Eternal Bookworm

23,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Flint Jakobs
KaideFayt
Flint Jakobs
KaideFayt

To say that it's making my offer better is a SEVERE understatement burning_eyes Thank you so so so so much, that was so kind of you and you're so awesome ;_;
^\\^ oh stop aren't we supposed to help one another c:
And out of all ideas I do think your is one of the best if not the best idea
But in return flaunt the item like you are the best freaking flamingo ever
CX its a joke I have
But really show off your creativity.

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
KaideFayt
Flint Jakobs
KaideFayt
Flint Jakobs
KaideFayt

^\^ oh stop aren't we supposed to help one another c:
And out of all ideas I do think your is one of the best if not the best idea
But in return flaunt the item like you are the best freaking flamingo ever
CX its a joke I have
But really show off your creativity.
I will be the most majestic of peacocks lol Thank you again, so so much. If there's ever anything I can do to repay you please let me know!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Flint Jakobs
"I'm pretty simple on that front, amigo. I like it when folks get right to the point," Flint said.

He listened to Slick talking about his eating habits and nodded, a small closed-mouth grin forming on his face. "Compadre, if you think cookin' is somethin' that has to be fancy, then you're mistaken. Get a good choice chunk of meat, slap it in a pan, sprinkle some salt an' pepper on it, maybe some other seasonin' if ya care enough to, then let it cook in its own juice for a bit. Flip it over so you get both sides nice 'n solid, then take it out, put it on a plate, slice it up, an' you got yourself a nice meal right there. How's about you let me show you, eh?" He winked, contemplating taking Slick to his place and doing it anyway, even if the faun didn't want to, but decided against that, at least for the time being.

"It's pretty weird bein' the only demon in a place like mine," Flint said in response to Slick's last question. "Not that it's a bad thing, but I ain't exactly liked by most humans 'cause of the demon thing, and I ain't exactly liked by most demons 'cause of the 'raised by humans' thing." He thought about how to word what he meant to say for a moment before following up with, "I like the human approach to power. Lots of conquerin' and fightin' for both humans and demons, but with humans you can win by bein' crafty, by makin' people think. Some demons can appreciate that, but they think it ain't worth it. They got powers so they ain't gotta be crafty, if that makes sense. I got powers too, but I think havin' a bit of both makes for a lot more fun."
It was during Flint's description of cooking and adding seasoning and searing the meat that left Slick absolutely befuddled, opening and closing his mouth in attempt to ask questions, but nothing ever came out, making him look like a fish gasping for air. Perhaps because it was an oral description instead of a presentation that included scents and sights as well as sounds that confounded the feral faun even more. Instead, he ended up giving Flint a baffled sort of grin, feeling very out of sorts, like he did when he first discovered what having a crush felt like as a young lad so many years ago.

Slick looked around incredulously as Flint continued, as if expecting demons to suddenly appear to challenge this notion of going solo. Growing up in a clan environment, and even when forcibly exiled as a scapegoat, he was never really alone. It was yet another strange notion for him. Slick always had Jor, he had the forest's magic coursing through him, joining his soul with the raw power of nature. The idea of being utterly alone was even more baffling than cooked meat.

"Bein crafty n' 'avin powahs is great, but...dinnae yeh e'er git lonely, bein by yer self in dis 'ooman place?" His voice had gotten quite soft, once he finally found his tongue and managed to speak.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff