Welcome to Gaia! ::

shy gh0st's Wife

Darlingly
Busy Bunny

Sheesh, I get tired of constantly messing with the coding and url for my YouTube video.
        It was working temporarily once I updated it with the jp yadda yadda, but now it won't play at all and it's perma-muted.

Try a different YouTube video, some videos aren't allowed to play on certain sites. I had the same problem earlier. I hope this helped. yum_puddi

Idky it would suddenly not work, when it worked before. I'll try a diff video though, thanks.

Strawberry

Busy Bunny
Darlingly
Busy Bunny

Sheesh, I get tired of constantly messing with the coding and url for my YouTube video.
        It was working temporarily once I updated it with the jp yadda yadda, but now it won't play at all and it's perma-muted.

Try a different YouTube video, some videos aren't allowed to play on certain sites. I had the same problem earlier. I hope this helped. yum_puddi

Idky it would suddenly not work, when it worked before. I'll try a diff video though, thanks.

Trust me, I'm wondering the same thing. No problem, hope it works out. Have a great day!

shy gh0st's Wife

Darlingly
Trust me, I'm wondering the same thing. No problem, hope it works out. Have a great day!

Nope, still does the same thing. The video doesn't autoplay, and when I click play, nothing happens. As well as the sound still being stuck on mute.

Strawberry

Busy Bunny
Darlingly

Nope, still does the same thing. The video doesn't autoplay, and when I click play, nothing happens. As well as the sound still being stuck on mute.

Keep trying different videos. The current song I have playing in my profile wasn't working, until I found a different video. I tried at least 4 times, it should work.

shy gh0st's Wife

Darlingly
Keep trying different videos. The current song I have playing in my profile wasn't working, until I found a different video. I tried at least 4 times, it should work.

I finally found one that works, but it's stuck on muted.

shy gh0st's Wife

Nevermind, I fixed it. rofl
        I had to go to someone else's profile that had a full video, then turn the volume up on theirs.
        After that the volume was fixed on my profile.

Thanks for helping me~

Strawberry

Busy Bunny
Darlingly

I finally found one that works, but it's stuck on muted.

Awesome! Also, that's strange, I hear it just fine.

shy gh0st's Wife

Darlingly

Yeah, idk, YouTube is weird. It was because I had turned the volume down previously, on someone else's video, so it automatically did that for mine and the bar doesn't pop out for me to adjust it any. It always gives me a headache trying to fool with the media section in general LOL.

Strawberry

Busy Bunny
Darlingly

Yeah, idk, YouTube is weird. It was because I had turned the volume down previously, on someone else's video, so it automatically did that for mine and the bar doesn't pop out for me to adjust it any. It always gives me a headache trying to fool with the media section in general LOL.

Haha! Well, I'm glad everything worked out for you. See ya!

Friendly Noob

2,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
thank you this helped me so much biggrin

Devoted Otaku

I've tried SO hard to put music on my profile and it just isn't working and i'm just so frustrated.
The link won't work. Every time I try, it just doesn't show up, or it does, but it wont play and it doesn't do anything when you hit the play button, and i'm like, "what am I doing wrong?" But there's nothing i'm doing wrong according to the directions. Does it not work? Or is there an explanation for this that I do not know of?

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
TOKI BONNIE MONSTA
I've tried SO hard to put music on my profile and it just isn't working and i'm just so frustrated.
The link won't work. Every time I try, it just doesn't show up, or it does, but it wont play and it doesn't do anything when you hit the play button, and i'm like, "what am I doing wrong?" But there's nothing i'm doing wrong according to the directions. Does it not work? Or is there an explanation for this that I do not know of?
This guide hasn't been updated in a while --
Googleapis URLs broke in early December. The temp fix was to use other countries' URLs for a while (like jp.youtube), but Youtube recently changed their copyright policy a few weeks back so many videos have disabled playback on other countries' players. I'd recommend either sticking to the basic www.youtube.com URL or finding a different player to use

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Devoted Otaku

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
TOKI BONNIE MONSTA
This guide hasn't been updated in a while --
Googleapis URLs broke in early December. The temp fix was to use other countries' URLs for a while (like jp.youtube), but Youtube recently changed their copyright policy a few weeks back so many videos have disabled playback on other countries' players. I'd recommend either sticking to the basic www.youtube.com URL or finding a different player to use

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Nah, it doesn't work for the regular youtube url either. What other music players that you know of work?

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
TOKI BONNIE MONSTA
Nah, it doesn't work for the regular youtube url either. What other music players that you know of work?
It should work... unless the specific video you're using has restrictions set by the channel owner.
You are using the "http://www.youtube.com/v/blah blah blah" direct link and not the "youtu.be.com" Sharing link, correct?

As far as other music players, see this guide.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Partying Pumpkin

10,600 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
I Pram I
I'm just seeing a white box nowdays.. it used to work but I don't know what's up now.
Since my post got ignored.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces