Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savvy Cub

apolboi
Could you please include an image with the parts of the profile? Im kinda lost qwq
Could you quote me when you can?

You mean you want a list of the different selectors you could use on your profile? Here you go!

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
apolboi
Could you please include an image with the parts of the profile? Im kinda lost qwq
Could you quote me when you can?
parts of profile like what?

Do you mean image which tells you the part of profile called as "panel", "Header", "column" etc?
How do you make your profile background not repeat? and be at the center?
Also add an image to the content boxes thingy?
apolboi

you're going to need to add the codes below to your background property

background-repeat: no-repeat;
      background-position: center;

as for your second question, can you clarify ... what do you mean by content box

Savvy Cub

apolboi

Your current theme is a free theme from Gaia Tools. The background code already has the image set to be placed in the center, you would just have to change the "repeat" to "no-repeat". However, your background would not then be visible.

To add an image to the background of your panels:
.panel {background: url('URL');}
You can add more values after the background. I'm not sure what you want your panel backgrounds to do so I will hold further suggestions for now.

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Hello!

Is there currently any way to alter the height/width of a youtube video without shrinking the entire thing? The old API let you shrink a video so that only the play/pause button and volume slider were visible, but now is not the case.

Saxy Coder

Penn Almasy
Hello!

Is there currently any way to alter the height/width of a youtube video without shrinking the entire thing? The old API let you shrink a video so that only the play/pause button and volume slider were visible, but now is not the case.
.message{

The HTML5 player (which is what Youtube now defaults to) only allows for scaling.
      You can still forcibly create a play/pause button, but it requires the use of your entire Media panel
      .media_panel h2{display: none;}
      .media_panel{height: 30px !important; width: 50px !important; overflow: hidden !important; padding: 0 !important;}
      .media_panel object{position: absolute; bottom: 0; left: 0; height: 400px; width: 400px;

/* ♫ */ ;}

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Lady Saxophone
Penn Almasy
Hello!

.message{

The HTML5 player (which is what Youtube now defaults to) only allows for scaling.
      You can still forcibly create a play/pause button, but it requires the use of your entire Media panel
      .media_panel h2{display: none;}
      .media_panel{height: 30px !important; width: 50px !important; overflow: hidden !important; padding: 0 !important;}
      .media_panel object{position: absolute; bottom: 0; left: 0; height: 400px; width: 400px;

/* ♫ */ ;}
Ah, thank you!

[edit] I increased the width of the video from 30 to 180. It reveals the Play/Pause button, the Volume function, and even the video timer.

Witch

hello! thanks so so much for the help! it helped alot! 4laugh

Witch

Hello!
I have a question
So when I'm viewing my own profile, I get this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I want the image removed. Any idea how?
I used this code:
#alerts_banner{
font-size: 4px;
}

Savvy Cub

egguy
Hello!
I have a question
I used this code:
#alerts_banner{
}

We usually just remove it completely through CSS since we can control that notification preference without having to visit the profile; it also isn't something visitors can see so it can throw off our profile design. At any rate, you can remove it with: #alerts_banner {display: none;}

Witch

LatinBsnDude
egguy
Hello!
I have a question
I used this code:
#alerts_banner{
}

We usually just remove it completely through CSS since we can control that notification preference without having to visit the profile; it also isn't something visitors can see so it can throw off our profile design. At any rate, you can remove it with: #alerts_banner {display: none;}

Oh I know that! I just didn't want that hehe. Thank you SO much!~~
And now I finally realized what display is used for!

Fashionable Bloodsucker

Hi, can someone assist me with my profile? I want to make the first panel (Me panel) show and not hover. What code would i have to use? Or where should I change the coding?

Thank you!!

Savvy Cub

MEiRidoll
Hi, can someone assist me with my profile? I want to make the first panel (Me panel) show and not hover. What code would i have to use? Or where should I change the coding?

Thank you!!

You have a bit of coding at the end of your profile that is unnecessary and could affect any coding you add to your profile. When you go to edit your profile, erase this:
Quote:

#gaia_header {display:block !important; position:relative !important; top:0px !important; left:0px !important; width:100% !important; height:25px !important; margin:0 !important; padding:0 !important; z-index:9999 !important; font-size:11px !important;}
#header_left {display:block !important; position:relative !important; top:0px !important; float:left !important; width:49% !important; height:25px !important; line-height:24px !important; margin:0 !important; padding:0 !important; z-index:9999 !important; font-size:11px !important; text-align:left !important;}
#header_right {display:block !important; position:relative !important; top:0px !important; right:0px !important; width:49% !important; height:25px !important; line-height:24px !important; margin:0 !important; padding:0 !important; z-index:9999 !important; font-size:11px !important; text-align:right !important;}
#header_left img {display:inline !important;}
#header_left ul {display:inline !important;}
#header_right ul {display:inline !important;}
#header_left li {display:inline !important;}
#header_right li {display:inline !important;}
#header_left a {display:inline !important;}
#header_right a {display:inline !important;}

My Gaia |
Shops
| Forums
| World
| Games

m a n n - d e e e
| Edit My Profile Layout
| Sign Out
| Report this Profile

♥ b o d y ♥

♥ m a n n - d e e e ♥

OfflineLast Login: 05/17/2017 5:30 pmGender: FemaleBirthday: 05/24

♥ c o n t a c t ♥

Add to Friends
Send Message
Trade Items

♥ a b o u t ♥
Mandi | 20 | SoCal | Kpop | Disneyland | KH !! not here to date !!** was akajaebums ➡ now m a n n - d e e e **Wanna know what I look like? Take a peek at my Instagram if you'd like ^^or you can click on this >> pic

Then add this to the very end of your code for your requested help: #id_details {height: 200px!important;; overflow-y: auto!important;}

Fashionable Bloodsucker

LatinBsnDude
MEiRidoll

Thank you!!

You have a bit of coding at the end of your profile that is unnecessary and could affect any coding you add to your profile. When you go to edit your profile, erase this:
Quote:

#gaia_header {display:block !important; position:relative !important; top:0px !important; left:0px !important; width:100% !important; height:25px !important; margin:0 !important; padding:0 !important; z-index:9999 !important; font-size:11px !important;}
#header_left {display:block !important; position:relative !important; top:0px !important; float:left !important; width:49% !important; height:25px !important; line-height:24px !important; margin:0 !important; padding:0 !important; z-index:9999 !important; font-size:11px !important; text-align:left !important;}
#header_right {display:block !important; position:relative !important; top:0px !important; right:0px !important; width:49% !important; height:25px !important; line-height:24px !important; margin:0 !important; padding:0 !important; z-index:9999 !important; font-size:11px !important; text-align:right !important;}
#header_left img {display:inline !important;}
#header_left ul {display:inline !important;}
#header_right ul {display:inline !important;}
#header_left li {display:inline !important;}
#header_right li {display:inline !important;}
#header_left a {display:inline !important;}
#header_right a {display:inline !important;}

My Gaia |
Shops
| Forums
| World
| Games

m a n n - d e e e
| Edit My Profile Layout
| Sign Out
| Report this Profile

♥ b o d y ♥

♥ m a n n - d e e e ♥

OfflineLast Login: 05/17/2017 5:30 pmGender: FemaleBirthday: 05/24

♥ c o n t a c t ♥

Add to Friends
Send Message
Trade Items

♥ a b o u t ♥
Mandi | 20 | SoCal | Kpop | Disneyland | KH !! not here to date !!** was akajaebums ➡ now m a n n - d e e e **Wanna know what I look like? Take a peek at my Instagram if you'd like ^^or you can click on this >> pic

Then add this to the very end of your code for your requested help: #id_details {height: 200px!important;; overflow-y: auto!important;}

Yay, thank you so much!!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces