Welcome to Gaia! ::

IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

Sir Dopeyz
How do you make it , so that every panel shows as just one box?

User Image ••• User Image
First you remove the background of the panels ::
.panel{background: transparent;}

Then you change the background of all the columns ::
#columns{background: URL(image URL here);}
or
#columns{background: #hex color code here;}

•••
••••••

IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

ll Kiwii ll
How do I remove the title of a panel? I don't want my signature panel to have the "Signature" header at the top.

#id_signature h2{display: none;}

Whenever you add "h2" to the end of a selector, you are editing the header
•••
••••••

Liberal Fatcat

fuji jam
ll Kiwii ll
How do I remove the title of a panel? I don't want my signature panel to have the "Signature" header at the top.

•••
••••••

Thanks! 3nodding

Skilled Genius

fuji jam
ll Kiwii ll

•••
••••••
Let me slightly adjust your concept of a selector. A selector is everything before the declaration block. So the selector is #id_signature h2. Not just #id_signature with an appended h2.
fuji jam
Sir Dopeyz
How do you make it , so that every panel shows as just one box?

First you remove the background of the panels ::
.panel{background: transparent;}

Then you change the background of all the columns ::
#columns{background: URL(image URL here);}
or
#columns{background: #hex color code here;}

•••
••••••

Got it ,Thank You!

Dangerous Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Perhaps someone can help me. I want to customize my profile (In process you can see it if you want) and I need to remove a bunch of things like my journal, media, ect ect. I've tried different codes and no luck.... Any chance someone could help me???

It's on current setting.
There is also a weird little bubble with text that I can't figure out how to remove.....
I can't find my media section? I'm using Current for my profile and I want to put a song on my playlist but can't seem to find out where I post the Youtube url. Please help.
xoxo
Evil Twin ChiChi

got to edit profile, click content then click media.
then put your wanted media in there.

does anybody know how to change the online/offline pictures?
any help is really appreciated.~
emotion_bigheart
(●´∀`●)
Anyone know how to stretch my background to 1680x1050 in dimension?
ummm.. .
whenever i try to update my profile, my media and custom panels each get all messed up. Like it keeps saying "<span>" over and over, i dont even know what that means! gonk

Skilled Genius

l2eita
ummm.. .
whenever i try to update my profile, my media and custom panels each get all messed up. Like it keeps saying "<span>" over and over, i dont even know what that means! gonk
Well stop using this "guide" first of all. It's out of date, lacking information, and quite a bit of the information it does have is wrong anyway. What you should do is create your own thread to ask the question. Your profile is locked though, so nobody can help anyway.
Knight Yoshi
l2eita
ummm.. .
Well stop using this "guide" first of all. It's out of date, lacking information, and quite a bit of the information it does have is wrong anyway. What you should do is create your own thread to ask the question. Your profile is locked though, so nobody can help anyway.
im not even using this,jeez and from what i know of,you have a lot of attitude towards people. ontop of that i did, and no one posted in it

Skilled Genius

l2eita
Knight Yoshi
l2eita
ummm.. .
im not even using this,jeez and from what i know of,you have a lot of attitude towards people. ontop of that i did, and no one posted in it
I do not have an attitude. xd That's just people not liking the fact that I'm blunt with them, today's society is too sensitive. While sometimes I'm arrogant, I have that right. I know what I'm talking about and help more people on this site with their CSS and profile problems than any other single individual.
Anyway, I did not see your thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces