Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was this helpful?

Yes! 0.40158259149357 40.2% [ 406 ]
o.O what?! 0.25717111770524 25.7% [ 260 ]
ooh, poll! 0.34124629080119 34.1% [ 345 ]
Total Votes:[ 1011 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 69 70 71 > >>

iNeed serious help. Anyone willing to help me please pM me!
Interesting, thank you! heart

User Image
I have finally made a break-through... and now understand how this code works. yay. Now to just get my positioning in order and i will be quite happy. wink My thanks to you for writing this out.
I have a rather odd question for you.
After playing around with this code it has come to my attention that height fails to hold any sort of value in the code. I even so much as placed a height as low as 10 to test if it would change anything and it did not. This bothers me because I have no true way to know what the height should be or whether or not I even need to add height into it. If you could explain I'd appreciate it. I even tested on both Firefox and IE and haven't seen any difference.
height won't hold value to content without overflow settings, so if you absolutely need a designated height to all of your custom sections then you'll need to use the guide to multiple scrolling custom sections.
the height will carry value to backgrounds, however, regardless
Oh, okay wink That makes sense now. wink these codes are slowly making more and more sense to me. wink I just noticed that I could control width, but i was fearing my height would be unstable. smile
Okay i got it but i still have one problem,
my second custom section is stuck on my frist one, i have checked my codes and i have no idear what is happening, please help me. =/
there's no need to bump at 5am in the morning...

anyways, you're about me bbcoding is setup wrong.
you have:
[list=1]content1[/list]
[list=1]content2[/list]

should be:
[list=1]content1
[list=1]content2
[/list][/list]
fr34x0r
there's no need to bump at 5am in the morning...

anyways, you're about me bbcoding is setup wrong.
you have:
[list=1]content1[/list]
[list=1]content2[/list]

should be:
[list=1]content1
[list=1]content2
[/list][/list]

Thank you that helped, lol this will never end, now it wont move any highter and its width is all weird,
lol heres its 8:49pm
oh and on my main i pached you xDD

edit: And sorry for the hassel =/
no worries...I was half asleep at my desk, but awake enough to figure out the problem. no hassle...made this guide for a reason.
fr34x0r
no worries...I was half asleep at my desk, but awake enough to figure out the problem. no hassle...made this guide for a reason.

lol, xDD
bump xDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas