ooh, poll! 0.33535353535354 33.5% [ 332 ]
Total Votes:[ 990 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70 71 > >>

2,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
» I helped someone somehow : D
You might want to make your patch redirect to your journal because the whole code things always messes up the thing.

g a a r a i t s u k e User Image

5,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

I have used top:##px; and left:##px; with absolute positioning for both. o_O; It worked too, for me anyways. Soo, in my opinion, I don't think it matters whether or not you use margins or absolute positioning. o.o;

Then again, I'm still kind of new, so I'm not sure. xD;

2,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
ZhenYue

I have used top:##px; and left:##px; with absolute positioning for both. o_O; It worked too, for me anyways. Soo, in my opinion, I don't think it matters whether or not you use margins or absolute positioning. o.o;

» That has to do with scrolling I think. As none of your about or about ol scroll then you dont need to position it with margins.

ZhenYue

there have been some cases where people have been able to successfully do it that way, but this is a definite way/guide for making a stable custom section

5,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ekus Krash
» That has to do with scrolling I think. As none of your about or about ol scroll then you dont need to position it with margins.

Even with scrolled boxes, couldn't it still work? x: I haven't tried it with having my boxes scroll, but I mean. How come we would have to use margins, when we do have them scroll?

fr34x0r
there have been some cases where people have been able to successfully do it that way, but this is a definite way/guide for making a stable custom section

o_O I still don't get why we would have to use margins. Even if it's the "stable" way of doing it. That's kind of like, "we have to make sure our coding is validated cause it's more 'stable' that way. D: " If you get what I mean. x-x

I just think, as long as it works, it just works. x: I never really was good with working with margins, it just more confusing x-x;

2,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
» For me its the oposite way around. I dont understand anything about margins but i only get custom sections to work with #about being positioned with margins.

5,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ekus Krash
» For me its the oposite way around. I dont understand anything about margins but i only get custom sections to work with #about being positioned with margins.

Ah I see. o.o" That's kind of weird though. :/

I guess some ways just works better for others than the other way. xD If that made any sense.
Nice Guide Freak.
Tazer The ArchAngel
Nice Guide Freak.
thanks bud
domokun

still haven't had a change to sit down long enough to write a bunch of advanced guides, but I'll try to today, hopefully. sweatdrop
Hi! Thanks for the guide, but I'm having trouble, my regular about is cut off on the left side any ideas on how to fix? Thanks!

Posted a link to your guide in my profile. This guide will look
even more promising when you describe how to advance custom
sections.

whee heart

thx, fr34x0r! <3
@ lil_neko: oh wow, thanks

heh, I guess I should get on and get the advanced guides up.lol
I found this thread a little too late.
u_u
Wow, you made your own little guide! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit