Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
After how crazy the crowd was at last year's post-Mania RAW, WWE had been stating all year that they would try to make the post-Mania RAW's bigger, and I think you can expect big things from tonight's show. This is also the first time in a long time I remember the fans being excited after the main event (most of them anyway...I'm sure Yulister hated it).

Anyway, I, for one, am definitely looking forward to tonight's show....which I think make this the most positive opening to the weekly threads I've had all year (if not longer).

Magnetic Punching Bag

Things I'm excited for,

Cesaro, Taker's thoughts, Lesnar and Heyman thoughts, what's next for Bray, and Bryan.

As I stated in the WM thread, I'm looking forward to see if Sting will finally debut on WWE.

What about you?

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Asstic
Things I'm excited for,

Cesaro, Taker's thoughts, Lesnar and Heyman thoughts, what's next for Bray, and Bryan.

As I stated in the WM thread, I'm looking forward to see if Sting will finally debut on WWE.

What about you?

Aside from what you mentioned, I think we'll see Sting debut in the WWE. I think we'll also get a rematch with the Shield and Kane/NAO, or at least a Shield match with someone, and those have been stellar all year pretty much. All in all, it should be a good show...and even if the product isn't good, you know the fans will be awesome.

Magnetic Punching Bag

Rumblestiltskin
Asstic
Things I'm excited for,

What about you?

Aside from what you mentioned, I think we'll see Sting debut in the WWE. I think we'll also get a rematch with the Shield and Kane/NAO, or at least a Shield match with someone, and those have been stellar all year pretty much. All in all, it should be a good show...and even if the product isn't good, you know the fans will be awesome.

Ofc, Raw after Mania the crowds are amazing.

I'm real excited for tonight.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm interested in seeing how they will portray Cesaro moving ahead. He's looking to be their next project, if all goes well. I doubt Zeb will stick with him, but stranger things have happened.

Taker/Lesnar fallout will be the obvious focal point, and I sincerely hope its in the first hour of the show, simply so we can be done with it. If they reveal Sting for this, awesome.

I'd also be interested in seeing how the Cena/Wyatt fallout goes.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Dion Necurat
I'm interested in seeing how they will portray Cesaro moving ahead. He's looking to be their next project, if all goes well. I doubt Zeb will stick with him, but stranger things have happened..

Which this brings up an interesting point. They've got two guys who they've put a lot of stock in that seem like they're going to get huge pushes: Cesaro and Reigns. So it'll be interesting to see what they do with the two. I'd like to see Cesaro get a bigger push sooner with Reigns sticking with the Shield until SummerSlam, and then breaking off into a singles career. Reigns should definitely get the slow build...he'll be worth it. Cesaro's got a lot of staying power I think, just because of his superhuman strength.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Last year we had Fandango-ing. This year I want some Silver Dome chants. xd

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Kaiser Khorosho
Last year we had Fandango-ing. This year I want some Silver Dome chants. xd

That was easily the funniest part of last night...more so because of how the three responded to it.

Unbeatable Lunatic

Rumblestiltskin
Asstic
Things I'm excited for,

What about you?

Aside from what you mentioned, I think we'll see Sting debut in the WWE.

I wonder if he'll get a reaction if he just shows up tomorrow. Seems like they should build up some anticipation. Debut a video package on Raw, talk up his career highlights, and debut him in a week or two. Not sure this generation of fans will understand why they should care about Sting. Sure, he had a lengthy run with TNA but most people I talk to don't follow the promotion.

Unbeatable Lunatic

Heyman will likely have an epic speech tonight. Looking forward to it.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
I'm kinda looking forward to it, but at the same time I'm not thinking about turning every electronic device I have nor taking a day off from visiting guild chat. Partially, because this was a WM apparently worth seeing. The other reason is something I've already been vocal about, (so no point in bringing it up again.)

Still, should be an interesting night.

Widower

Benevolent Gatekeeper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That will be my response to everything that happens tonight, good or bad. Apparently Ultimate Warrior will be making an appearance tonight.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Smarky Mark
Rumblestiltskin
Asstic
Things I'm excited for,

What about you?

Aside from what you mentioned, I think we'll see Sting debut in the WWE.

I wonder if he'll get a reaction if he just shows up tomorrow. Seems like they should build up some anticipation. Debut a video package on Raw, talk up his career highlights, and debut him in a week or two. Not sure this generation of fans will understand why they should care about Sting. Sure, he had a lengthy run with TNA but most people I talk to don't follow the promotion.

If it were a normal RAW crowd in one of the smaller cities, you'd probably have a point. But it's the post-Mania crowd, and they're generally well informed, as it's mostly guys in their 30s who've been watching a while. The crowd will pop for Sting tonight, and then they can put some packages together this week to let the other fans know why he got the reaction that he did.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
That reminds me, anybody seen HoF? how were the inductees' speeches?
Post wrestlemania raw crowds have so much influence for the rest of the year, with every other city wanting to be as notably lively. The chants for the announcers during matches started during Sheamus and Randy Orton's (boring) match last year set a trend. Then there's fandangoing and even Daniel Bryan's yes chants started at the post WM 28 Raw.

I hate the chants for announcers during matches though so I hope that doesn't make a comeback and no equally annoying trends start.

I am however hoping for a "He's got the whole world in his hands" chant with the crowd swaying their arms like they did last night when Bray comes out. That would be awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff