Welcome to Gaia! ::

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Reno Takamiya
Saw the second half of RAW. It was pretty interesting I have to say. I actually liked the masks that The Shield were wearing. I think Roman Reigns pulled it off better out of all three though. I also saw Paige go up against AJ, now I know she looks pale, but I was wondering is that white face make up she has on? because it doesn't really match the rest of her skin.

She's trying to play off a gothic look. Yes, it's white face paint. Just like Paul Bearer used to do.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
DJCherryTempo
Rumblestiltskin
DJCherryTempo
Rumblestiltskin
Scorpion Cross Break
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoptXaYxnws

If that's what you mean, then yes, that is awesome. It's like a reverse stance Sharpshooter with a Tiger Suplex hold.

That's the one.
Then repeated: It is awesome. I wanna see her do a Full Nelson variation. Or even a Cobra Clutch variation.

I know I'm late to the party, but I found the match that crowned Paige as the first NXT Women's Champion. She finishes the match with the Paigeturner, which looks to me like a modified Russian Leg Sweep. It's a good finish, but I think I prefer the Scorpion Cross Break.

Paige also uses in this match a modified Texas Cloverleaf that enjoyed some fame under the name of the Edge-ecution. That made me happy.

Here it is.
Comic_Book_Joker
DJCherryTempo
Rumblestiltskin
DJCherryTempo
Rumblestiltskin
Scorpion Cross Break

If that's what you mean, then yes, that is awesome. It's like a reverse stance Sharpshooter with a Tiger Suplex hold.

That's the one.
Then repeated: It is awesome. I wanna see her do a Full Nelson variation. Or even a Cobra Clutch variation.

I know I'm late to the party, but I found the match that crowned Paige as the first NXT Women's Champion. She finishes the match with the Paigeturner, which looks to me like a modified Russian Leg Sweep. It's a good finish, but I think I prefer the Scorpion Cross Break.

Paige also uses in this match a modified Texas Cloverleaf that enjoyed some fame under the name of the Edge-ecution. That made me happy.

Here it is.

Funny you should describe the Paige Turner that way; in the 2k14 game, it's called the Modified Russian Leg Sweep. 3nodding

Hilarious Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sandokiri
Comic_Book_Joker
DJCherryTempo
Rumblestiltskin
DJCherryTempo
Rumblestiltskin
Scorpion Cross Break

That's the one.

Here it is.

Funny you should describe the Paige Turner that way; in the 2k14 game, it's called the Modified Russian Leg Sweep. 3nodding

eek So THAT'S why it looked so familiar. Getting ready to move, so most of my games, including WWE 2K14, are packed. Thanks!

My favorite part was still her using the Edge-ecution. I swear, I geeked so badly when I saw that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff