• Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune

just because what he does in his job isn't real that doesn't mean it's 100% fake either

By that logic, again, Jeff Goldblum fights dinosaurs...it's idiocy. Quit getting butthurt over it, accept that it's fake, and move on.

I can't accept false facts.

Apparently, you do. If you think that because the occupation exists that everything involved in it is real, then not only do you completely accept false facts, you don't have a strong grip on reality.

If pro wrestling was fake then it wouldn't be pro wrestling. It would be anything, but pro wrestling, claiming to be pro wrestling.

So what you're saying is that the WWE, TNA, CHIKARA, PWG, CZW, IWA, WCW, ECW, XPW, NWA, and every other pro wrestling company I've left off because listing them all would take forever are not pro wrestling, but just claiming that they're pro wrestling...and before you even try to argue that that isn't what you're saying, I'll stop you and tell you that it is, because all these companies deal in a fake product. Pro wrestling isn't real, sport...get over it.

Dangerous Noob

Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune

just because what he does in his job isn't real that doesn't mean it's 100% fake either

By that logic, again, Jeff Goldblum fights dinosaurs...it's idiocy. Quit getting butthurt over it, accept that it's fake, and move on.

Apparently, you do. If you think that because the occupation exists that everything involved in it is real, then not only do you completely accept false facts, you don't have a strong grip on reality.

If pro wrestling was fake then it wouldn't be pro wrestling. It would be anything, but pro wrestling, claiming to be pro wrestling.

So what you're saying is that the WWE, TNA, CHIKARA, PWG, CZW, IWA, WCW, ECW, XPW, NWA, and every other pro wrestling company I've left off because listing them all would take forever are not pro wrestling, but just claiming that they're pro wrestling...and before you even try to argue that that isn't what you're saying, I'll stop you and tell you that it is, because all these companies deal in a fake product. Pro wrestling isn't real, sport...get over it.

There's a gap between real and fake and in that gap lies pro wrestling.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune

As I've already explained...no, it is clearly on the fake side. Now, do you have an actual compelling argument to counter this, or is your defense solely "nuh-uh!"

Dangerous Noob

Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune

As I've already explained...no, it is clearly on the fake side. Now, do you have an actual compelling argument to counter this, or is your defense solely "nuh-uh!"

pro wrestlers aren't fake therefore pro wrestling isn't fake too

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune

I've already pointed out the logical flaw in that multiple times. Actors aren't fake either, but that doesn't mean that the roles they play are real...they're fake. Try again.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune

You were saying?

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune

Actors aren't fake; ergo, Hogwarts is real.

Prove me wrong.

Clean Conventioneer

I'm not regretting starting this topic. It looks like no side is ever gonna let up.

Dangerous Noob

Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune

I've already pointed out the logical flaw in that multiple times. Actors aren't fake either, but that doesn't mean that the roles they play are real...they're fake. Try again.

roles and action are two different things

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Reciter5613
I'm not regretting starting this topic. It looks like no side is ever gonna let up.

Well Larry's already lost this debate, he just doesn't realize it.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune

The Avengers has action; ergo, Iron Man is real.

Dangerous Noob

Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune

Iron Man is real in the comics and movies just like pro wrestling is real in TV and arenas.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Larry The Kitsune
Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune

Iron Man is real in the comics and movies just like pro wrestling is real in TV and arenas.

So you agree then. Splendid.

Dangerous Noob

Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune
Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune

So you agree then. Splendid.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Noob

Dion Necurat
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune
Rumblestiltskin
Larry The Kitsune

You were saying?

The match was real.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out