Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the idea?

Yes, I do believe so! [LIKE IT] 0.86458333333333 86.5% [ 83 ]
It's alright, I have something that can make it better! [POST] 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 2 ]
No, it will get eaten alive. 0.11458333333333 11.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Devout Loiterer

10,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
SnowQuill
I am now a blue pirate!!
Yay! xD

-snugs everyone-

User Image

omg so am i..kinda lol you look awesome btw ..and hullo everyone

Ruthless Shapeshifter

shaiya_the_dark
Please head Here instead. This is the hiring thread. XD

Devout Loiterer

10,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
i will smile i just peeked in here since everytime there's a reply it notifies me gotta sub the other thread as well...shai is still in sleep mode pardon her

Ruthless Shapeshifter

shaiya_the_dark
i will smile i just peeked in here since everytime there's a reply it notifies me gotta sub the other thread as well...shai is still in sleep mode pardon her

It's okay. XD
Just as long as you head to the other thread thank you
very muches.

Dapper Noob

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Brolis
heart

Hey Brolis.
I think we need to add a work list for difference
between full time and part time and colorist. XD

Like how much work is required every month...
so on and so forth?

Generous Kicker

10,725 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Are you still hiring? :3

Tipsy Pirate

laFinAzn
Are you still hiring? :3

Indeed we are~

Generous Kicker

10,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
The colorist position, is it just coloring? ^^
robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

laFinAzn
robot kitten

"Also being apart of staff discussions on many RP and art aspects of the shop." i in the first post

So we'd ask for your help in judging peoples responses to event prompts and perhaps reading our ideas for events /adventures/creatures and giving us ideas or crits smile

Smerdle, another artist, has opted out of that XD He prefers to just draw and lurk and play with his characters.

So if you wanted to help me and nikiana make adventures and creatures, you can, but mostly you'd be expected to take care of Drakein coloring smile

Generous Kicker

10,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
robot kitten
laFinAzn
robot kitten

"Also being apart of staff discussions on many RP and art aspects of the shop." i in the first post

So we'd ask for your help in judging peoples responses to event prompts and perhaps reading our ideas for events /adventures/creatures and giving us ideas or crits smile

Smerdle, another artist, has opted out of that XD He prefers to just draw and lurk and play with his characters.

So if you wanted to help me and nikiana make adventures and creatures, you can, but mostly you'd be expected to take care of Drakein coloring smile

Oh great ^^ I'm still not very skilled in drawing rolleyes but I'm getting pretty confident about coloring, but won't be able to make a coloring example before next week ^^

Tipsy Pirate

laFinAzn

Oh great ^^ I'm still not very skilled in drawing rolleyes but I'm getting pretty confident about coloring, but won't be able to make a coloring example before next week ^^

You don't need to make an example, just try coloring the template we've provided biggrin Unless that's what you're talking about XD
We're gonna be hiring for a while, so no rush.

Generous Kicker

10,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
robot kitten
laFinAzn

You don't need to make an example, just try coloring the template we've provided biggrin Unless that's what you're talking about XD
We're gonna be hiring for a while, so no rush.

that was what I meant lol xD well great then! You will be hearing from me soon :3

Tipsy Pirate

laFinAzn

that was what I meant lol xD well great then! You will be hearing from me soon :3

Awesome! XD Looking forward to it~

Dapper Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas