Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the idea?

Yes, I do believe so! [LIKE IT] 0.86458333333333 86.5% [ 83 ]
It's alright, I have something that can make it better! [POST] 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 2 ]
No, it will get eaten alive. 0.11458333333333 11.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104 105 > >> >>> »|

We are now OPEN! <3

Dapper Noob

*meeps about the thread, waiting for someone to chat with*

Sparkly Hoarder

Magesc

*chases the cute dragon into here*

... O.O LOTS OF DRAGONSES!
Nikiana
Magesc

*chases the cute dragon into here*

... O.O LOTS OF DRAGONSES!

Hehehe. >:3 We've been working together. With my cuteness, and their ferocity, we will OWN your SOUL, Nikiana. :3 That's what we dragon's do. Own all the cat's souls and make them our minions until death! <3

Sparkly Hoarder

Magesc
Hehehe. >:3 We've been working together. With my cuteness, and their ferocity, we will OWN your SOUL, Nikiana. :3 That's what we dragon's do. Own all the cat's souls and make them our minions until death! <3

... Do minions get pettings? And tuna? Kitties loves tuna!
Nikiana
Magesc

... Do minions get pettings? And tuna? Kitties loves tuna!

Hmmmm...actually, I've never thought about that...I guess they could. But they have to be special and amazing. Pettings sure, tuna, that's something you gotta earn!

Sparkly Hoarder

Magesc
Hmmmm...actually, I've never thought about that...I guess they could. But they have to be special and amazing. Pettings sure, tuna, that's something you gotta earn!

Hmm... earns tuna. Earnings easy, yes? Pettings are nice, but tuna is nicer!
Nikiana
Hmm... earns tuna. Earnings easy, yes? Pettings are nice, but tuna is nicer!

Tuna earnings will be given out at the time of a completed task. If you fetch me the remote, do my bidding, and eat the souls of all the children I give you, you will also earn a large quantity of tuna. :3 Sounds nice, yes?

Sparkly Hoarder

Magesc
Tuna earnings will be given out at the time of a completed task. If you fetch me the remote, do my bidding, and eat the souls of all the children I give you, you will also earn a large quantity of tuna. :3 Sounds nice, yes?

Kitties don't 'fetch'. You be thinkings of them nasty dogs. Kitties are free spirits!

Souls are icky.

Dapper Noob

User Image

I'm off to work. :3 I'll be back later today!

Hope everyone has a good day. And I hope the thread doesn't just die when I'm away! T___T

*throws a Phoenix Down at the thread for later use*
Nikiana
Magesc

Kitties don't 'fetch'. You be thinkings of them nasty dogs. Kitties are free spirits!

Souls are icky.

Kitties will fetch if I want kitties to fetch. Nasty dogs are nasty, you got me there. Slobbery little runts.

And I'm sorry, but if souls aren't eaten, than no tuna for you! >:[

Sparkly Hoarder

Magesc
Kitties will fetch if I want kitties to fetch. Nasty dogs are nasty, you got me there. Slobbery little runts.

Kitties don't fetch! EVERS!

But.... tunas.... emotion_kirakira
Nikiana
Magesc

Kitties don't fetch! EVERS!

But.... tunas.... emotion_kirakira

You know the rules now. I have set them in stone. I'm sorry if you have something against the tunas for not doing everything in your power to get them.

I must be off. I'm with the guy in black above. *swooshes into Brolis's pocket* I shall see you laterz. Your first task is to bring me the souls of 2 childrens. With that, you will get some tunas upon my return.

Sparkly Hoarder

Magesc
You know the rules now. I have set them in stone. I'm sorry if you have something against the tunas for not doing everything in your power to get them.

I must be off. I'm with the guy in black above. *swooshes into Brolis's pocket* I shall see you laterz. Your first task is to bring me the souls of 2 childrens. With that, you will get some tunas upon my return.

Kitties don't like rules...... *pouts*

*shall attempt to lure childrens in with her kitty-cuteness!*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas