Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the idea?

Yes, I do believe so! [LIKE IT] 0.86458333333333 86.5% [ 83 ]
It's alright, I have something that can make it better! [POST] 0.020833333333333 2.1% [ 2 ]
No, it will get eaten alive. 0.11458333333333 11.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Super Novice

Not really. Thought honestly most of my art friends on Gaia are pretty dead here now.

Dapper Noob

Hmmm alright, it looks like we may have to go looking and searching throughout the B/C and hire some freelance artists who are good at animals and dragons. XD

I'm about to clock in for work. If anyone could make a list of possible people to PM and ask, I would appreciate it, otherwise ill do it tonight when I get home. XD :3

Sparkly Hoarder

*fluffs Rem* Yuck school... hope it's at least starting to settle down for you a bit. *snugs*

*so needs to sketch up a dragon and see if she's improved any* XDD

Tipsy Pirate

Remanoir
If that's the case then it'll work out just fine seeing that I have Kadryn's half body sketched out a long while back but I can just add more details to make it a 3rd stage instead. That's if the new artist don't mind or however that'll work out.
emotion_kirakira More art! XD Welcome back from your long break~
Actually I would prefer it if you did her next stage~ She'll be ready to grow soon... like end of march /shot
Once I get her to level 35 then she's good to go~ XD
She won't change too much other than size I think. So still short wavy hari and stuff. I don't plan on giving her more big scars for a while... though maybe a tattoo or something. Hmm will have to think on that XD

If that makes it easier on you to just modify what sketch you have~
*flops into thread*

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Well I tried finding artists in the Art Shops and Auctions...but most of them are too scared of the B/C and/or don't know anything about the B/C to want to work here. O_O

That and the payment ladder.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

Hello, you approached me on Deviantart (Rifgocrazy2) and I would just like to say that I would be very interested in joining your shop as an artist. Right now, however, my tablet's cord is broken so it might be a little while until I can colour digitally, though I could have i fixed within the week if necessary smile

Ruthless Shapeshifter

rayjin-chan
Hello, you approached me on Deviantart (Rifgocrazy2) and I would just like to say that I would be very interested in joining your shop as an artist. Right now, however, my tablet's cord is broken so it might be a little while until I can colour digitally, though I could have i fixed within the week if necessary smile

Brolis is currently offline.
But we still have a few events ongoing so
we can certainly wait for your tablet to be fixed. 8D

The terms and requirements needed from you
is in the frontpage of this thread. Any questions, feel free to ask
here. 8D

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Remanoir
You mean, now that I'm back in school I'm somehow less busy? Yeah. Winter break didn't exactly turn out as peaceful as I thought.

At least I finally got Bro's stage 3 done tho regrettably I wasn't able to do stage 2 for the other one.

/squeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~!!!!

WELCOME BACK!
We has missed you! <3

Dapper Noob

rayjin-chan

Ahhhh!!! It's very nice to hear from you!! <3 I'm so glad you got my message! :3

Thank you! I'm the one who messaged you hehe. :3 but we are definitely willing to wait haha! <3

Dabbler

Brolis
rayjin-chan

Ahhhh!!! It's very nice to hear from you!! <3 I'm so glad you got my message! :3

Thank you! I'm the one who messaged you hehe. :3 but we are definitely willing to wait haha! <3

Hey Brolis. XD
We gotta agree on the artist's work list requirements.

IE. Difference between Part-time/FullTime/Companion-Dragon Artist.
How many art would be required for them to do per month or something?
And how many auctions/customs they're allowed to handle per month?
OvO Would be convenient XD for everyone.

Dapper Noob

Oh that's true. xDDD UMMM...

Well, Part-Time / Full Time would be different. I'm assuming Part-Time would be expected to do a character at least once every 2-3 months. As Full time would be at least a character every 1-2 months. And like you, they can always do any that they want and just post them up for us to use whenever we get around to them hehehe. XD

As far as the Companion and Dragon artist, they'll probably be more on commission. :3 Since the Dragon/Companion artist will only be needed when a character grows to being a Master. And Rem said she's okay with doing animals, just not dragons. So what we're looking for is a Dragon Artist mostly, but someone who can do both animals and dragons would be amazing. xD

But I should make that differentiation on the front page haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff