Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Genius

Thankyou and thank you! :3

Amateur Genius

KaylieeJay
User Image

Yayy :3

I like the use of the boxes, I'm glad you re-positioned the text how you like, it helps since now you can see the text a lot better. Very nicely done!

Amateur Genius

Kazzmonkey
Beautiful lineart! I can't wait to see how this shop turns out.

crying You're so kind. I'm glad you like it! I really enjoyed making it.

Amateur Genius

Kay you need some staff and an event to get this place hopping! That or page marker raffles, like get to page 10 and everyone who posts on that page will be entered into a raffle for a free color-custom pet! biggrin

Amateur Genius

You also need an order-form post and prices, how to get a pet, breeding post, staff post white list/black list and credits posts Which will fill up your front page nicely! I'm sure you know all this, so I'm sorry if I'm being annoying or pushy. XD It's not intended that way I'm attempting to be helpful. biggrin

Amateur Genius

Tipsy Genius

Brittlebear
You also need an order-form post and prices, how to get a pet, breeding post, staff post white list/black list and credits posts Which will fill up your front page nicely! I'm sure you know all this, so I'm sorry if I'm being annoying or pushy. XD It's not intended that way I'm attempting to be helpful. biggrin

No it's okay, I love how helpful and involved you are biggrin

The Cert was so difficult to figure out what I wanted and where. Last thing you want to do is have to re-do 30 certs in the future ^^' But it's sooo pretty biggrin

Yeah Staff seem to be hard to find D: Here Staffy staffy staffy, I have chocolate for you, I swear it's not laces with sleeping pills so I can kidnap you and have you forever.

Some Freebies does sound good- might have to go colouring xD

And yeah was thinking about adding all those posts but I know in an IT you can't sell pets. Might be time to consider a fully fledged thread. Hmmmm

Friendly Phantom

I hope you get enough colorists soon. -has been watching- I would apply but the shop I'm in has a specific rule that I can't work anywhere else because it is kind of a learning thing, also I don't think I am good enough yet to do justice to the lines.

Still I fully intend to stalk the shop when it opens.

Amateur Genius

You also need an affiliates post So I can affiliate my B/C I/T with yours and others!

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/9qevcoy][img]http://tinyurl.com/3vcezgj[/img][/url]

Tipsy Genius

Lame half-assed affiliate post done :3
I'm so tired, stupid daylight savings D:

Amateur Genius

Trash

Awesome cert!
heart heart heart

Tipsy Genius

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Awesome cert!