Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Wrangler

Tipsy Genius

8D

Yay!
Have you seen the Secret Cave? surprised

Lucky Wrangler

Yep, just peeking in now. ;D

I'll download the lineart when I get on the computer I normally use to color. ;3

Tipsy Genius

Sounds good.
smile

Eeee! Everything is starting to come together- maybe it's time to start setting up a real thread maybe? Not to use right away but just plan?

I'm so impatient with BC ITs XD

Lucky Wrangler

I'm kind of a just-get-it-up-and-running guy myself too. ;D

but i don't see the point of building a thread and not using it right away, because new threads always get tons of attention and if you don't take advantage of it it's kind of a waste.

you can always just set everything up in a test thread and then re-build the thread when you're ready to go. > 3 <

Tipsy Genius

Yeah that sounds like a plan biggrin
In the guild maybe?
Or in the test forum?

Lucky Wrangler

I would say test forum, because the guild formatting can sometimes come out a little different from regular threads.

gotta head to bed now. x 3 x see you later!

Lucky Wrangler

Hiyo. o u o
is this acceptable for a plains fox?

User Image

Beloved Aggressor

*peeks about*

Lucky Wrangler

CoyoteSparrow
*peeks about*

ohi o u o

Tipsy Genius

Stereochrome
Hiyo. o u o
is this acceptable for a plains fox?

User Image

Oh my yes!
*Drool*

Tipsy Genius

CoyoteSparrow
*peeks about*

*Waves*

Lucky Wrangler

Awesome. 8D I wasn't sure if the face markings and stuff were too un-natural or what.
That's the boy I colored for myself. x3 He's based off a mask I've been working on in pottery class. I'll figure out what to name him soon...

Lucky Wrangler

Also did a forest girl. x3

I'm not doing any kits or anything because I wasn't sure if you were going to give away/sell young uns or have them for breedings only.

User Image

Tipsy Genius

Oooh pretty!

Well the boy is getting close to borderline, but once the shop progresses, there will be pet foxes (there aren't any yet as the land is only just newly inhabited) once the humans start keeping and breeding them as pets (in the story) they will create unusual patterns and also have access to paints/dyes.

You can do kits/teens no problem- I think it might be a bit boring just doing adults except for breeding. But do what you are comfortable with. If there are more adults sold/given away over kits/teens that is fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff