Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Genius

I put information in the boxes biggrin

Lucky Wrangler

ooh, was here a while ago but you didn't have all the lineart yet.
i'll give the colorist application a shot when i find a second to spare.
i like doing natural-color pets o u o

Lucky Wrangler

Kaylieejay
Colourist Application!

Username: Stereochrome
Timezone: Link
Past Experience: Totem, Code of Honor (hiatus).
Other shop Examples: one two three four five
Kokopelli Examples:
Arctic: Bitterfrost | Forest: Willowisp | Plains: Sundew
Anything else?
I wasn't sure what the rules were regarding patterning. If any of the above is not acceptable, obviously I'll refrain doing that for actual shop pets. ;3
oh, and I'm totally cool with starting right away and doing some freebs and stuff.

Tipsy Genius

Stereochrome
Kaylieejay
Colourist Application!

Username: Stereochrome
Timezone: Link
Past Experience: Totem, Code of Honor (hiatus).
Other shop Examples: one two three four five
Kokopelli Examples:
Arctic: Bitterfrost | Forest: Willowisp | Plains: Sundew
Anything else?
I wasn't sure what the rules were regarding patterning. If any of the above is not acceptable, obviously I'll refrain doing that for actual shop pets. ;3
oh, and I'm totally cool with starting right away and doing some freebs and stuff.

Eeeee! Hello!

The pattern thing is still up in the air at the moment, but those were perfect. There is still heaps of room for patterns and colours, but no pink foxes with green stripes and yellow spots if you know what I mean. Eventually I plan for there to be more freedom with colours as the story progresses and pet foxes are tamed and bred and painted. Not to mention there will always be exceptions to the rule - especially when a fox is from mixed ancestry.

The names were in line with what I had planned and everything biggrin

Your application looks really good.
Tell me a bit about yourself??
Oh and how did you find the shop?

/bad at small talk haha

Lucky Wrangler

woo, glad you like the patterns and names and such. ;3

about myself? x3 I've been on gaia for yeaaaars, mostly I just roleplay and hang out / work in BC. Although these days I mostly just do the latter, I've pretty much moved all my roleplay business to emails. To be honest I don't have tons of free time every day - I work full-time and have a lot of other interests to take care of. xD

But I like to color on the weekends, and sometimes at work if I need to take a break or clear my head. (I colored all those samples at work, lol.)

I just found this browsing in the subforum. I have my own I/T thread and sometimes I just peek out to see what's going on. xD

Tipsy Genius

Haha sounds good smile
Well... sounds like me at least.

Well I like your style and you seem to know what I want in the shop and stuff so I guess you are hired xD

Lucky Wrangler

wooo 8D

*pets all the foxeys*

what do you still need to get up and running?
if you want to do any kind of promo stuff, i can hand out all those sample boys in a dice game or whatever you want.

Tipsy Genius

Haha xD

Well we are fairly good for lineart, certs and stuff but I suppose it would be promotion and starting to get ready for opening.

Feel free to do a dice game. I'll give you the lineart and all that jazz when I get home from work tonight.

Oh and you can colour yourself a fox if you like xD

Lucky Wrangler

Awesome. ;3
I'll gladly do any kind of free stuff for opening events. It's in my best interest to get plenty of people interested, after all. >D

Lucky Wrangler

i set up a dice game post in a test thread here.
just wanted to check with you, and... find out what people should do if they win.
is there gonna be a guild with a certing thread or anything like that?

Tipsy Genius

Well yeah there will be a certing thread in the Guild and they just need to post there and everything will get set up from there.

Lucky Wrangler

awesome. o 0 o
is there a guild already? or not yet?

Tipsy Genius

There is, but it's still under construction. I tried to add you but it wouldn't let me strangely enough.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/kokopelli/g.379603/

Lucky Wrangler

Humm, that's weird. I don't see a 'join guild' button either.

Tipsy Genius

Try again now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas