Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
I am advertising!

Questionable Loiterer

I can do it, I can do it, I can be your Certist!
Name: Kitomyx
Shops you currently work for: Michief Managed
Shops you previously worked for: 1. Fabula Schola, 2. Cein Isles, 3. Lyox Forest, other shops I can't remember... But I've been around the B/C forums since 2004.
Certing Samples: [1], [2], [3] - Not that it matters much, but I happened to color those myself. I have more experience as an artist than I do a certist, but I'm pretty slow when it comes to art.
Reasons for leaving: 1. Personal, RL issues with the co-owner 2. Change of Ownership, 3. Shop died
Time spent on Gaia: At least an hour a day
Do you have an AIM?: Yes. Kitomyx
If not, would you be willing to get one?: N/A
Referred by: No one. I saw it in my subscribed threads 'cause I've been stalking this shop.
References: 1/3, Syrcaid, Charmaine Kitteridge, The Feeling Is Gone

Eloquent Exhibitionist

gaia_star gaia_crown gaia_star

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
Thank you for your application Kitomyx! [:

Questionable Loiterer

It was my pleasure. This is a lovely shop and I'd love to be a part of it some day. If not be being staff, then by obtaining a pet some other way.

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
I am advertising!

Sparkly Gaian

24,825 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
xx Aps
Sure Ains!
=333

Thanks! =) heart

I can do it, I can do it, I can be your Certist!
Name: AinsPixieDust
Shops you currently work for: Not currently working on any shops
Shops you previously worked for: First 3 listed (worked as a cert/banner maker), the last shop listed (1st time I've worked as a part time colorist)
The Way of the Gods
Jade Kingdom
Lore
Nefai of Falwen
Certing Samples: I haven't worked as a certist yet, but what I have here are samples of certs I've made years ago...
-1-, -2-, -3- ,-4-
Reasons for leaving: Most of cert works are commissions. Nefai is on hiatus but back then I had to leave. I moved to the countryside because of something personal.
Time spent on Gaia: 1-4 hours or more I usually just leave my PC open while multitasking
Do you have an AIM?: No
If not, would you be willing to get one?: I would. =)
Referred by: N/A - I just saw your thread while lurking in the forums
References: Saint Of Revenge , Goo Jun Pyo , Gravity Sex , Purplerosesbeauty

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Invisible Kitten

Kitomyx
It was my pleasure. This is a lovely shop and I'd love to be a part of it some day. If not be being staff, then by obtaining a pet some other way.

That would be awesome to have you around the shop!
I'm sure if you come and hang out in the main shop that people will pour pets on you.
x3333

Invisible Kitten

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Questionable Loiterer

xx Aps
That would be awesome to have you around the shop!
I'm sure if you come and hang out in the main shop that people will pour pets on you.
x3333
XD Well the only problem is I tend to like to save post history on my accounts, so I try to post in forum threads as little as possible. However, while this account has the maximum posts already, I have others that I use and sometimes post with. For example, I post with and subscribe to all equine/unicorn/horse-related shops with my character account, Wasibru, since she's a centaur and most-easily relates. I've been watching your shop for a while through her (which is how I found out you were hiring), but I'm afraid I'm only really interested in customs at the moment. ^_^; I've got too many other OCs/pets to just obtain random ones, if you know what I mean. And I like to make sure I can play all the characters/pets I get.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Invisible Kitten

Kitomyx

Ahh, you do realize that if you get the job we would like you to be semi active in the shop thread?

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas