Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roll call!

Entrepreneur!! 0.7345410207281 73.5% [ 4217 ]
N00b!1 0.2654589792719 26.5% [ 1524 ]
Total Votes:[ 5741 ]

I can agree with a lot of this, but I really don't feel the presence of, never mind a separate post for rules, announcements, affiliates, introductions, do's and don'ts, previous customers, and all that jazz is necessary, and frankly if it takes more than a few seconds to find the art being sold, I get annoyed.

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
This is the best thing ever that I have seen this year.

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
Adding this to my new shop.

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Cute Waffles

15,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
LOL this guide is awesome. heart

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Blessed Sex Symbol

I feel like I'm getting back into Gaia maybe, at least over the holidays. Ugh, I sure hope so User Image
        I really miss being active and all. I've also had the urge to draw a lot more recently too so yay!

I don't mean to blame any of my hiatus on my ex, but I noticed that I lost touch with a lot of important things to me when we dated...like kpop (how the ******** idek) but since I've broken up with him in August I've been getting back into a lot of it. So lucky that my new bf is so appreciative of the things I love or have loved in the past like kpop, art, etc emotion_kirakira he's just so great man idek

but yes on a side note I feel like I'll be more active again, yay! So, I anticipate posting here more often again like my old reg status *crosses fingers* and...maybe...just MAYBE get around to making an art shop for real...idek man I'm in a great mood right now I really missed Gaia...
Mimed
I can agree with a lot of this, but I really don't feel the presence of, never mind a separate post for rules, announcements, affiliates, introductions, do's and don'ts, previous customers, and all that jazz is necessary, and frankly if it takes more than a few seconds to find the art being sold, I get annoyed.
I personally don't do all of boxes, but I'm sure some people do, and for those who like to write extra it's probably better to have them split up and organized xD

Blessed Sex Symbol

Paradoxismminant
Mimed
I personally don't do all of boxes, but I'm sure some people do, and for those who like to write extra it's probably better to have them split up and organized xD

When I make layouts I do it to keep a sense of structure. I can be OCD at times. One big post with everything it is is just...ugh exhausting. When I'm coding too it's easier to work with one post at a time so I can kind of save my progress along the way (which I guess you could do with one big post...but the fear or doing so much and losing it gets me, I'm more tempted to forget to save with one big post) by posting then editting and whatnot. You can certainly have one big post with just the basics on it, but I typically associate that with people who have temp shops, perma ones seem to have the separate posts. Of course separate posts doesn't always mean you'd have essays per post but probably more coding and stuff.

If your art wouldn't ward off customers you could always make it part of the first post to grab their attention like, "oh hey I want to see more of that....after I read everything else" compared to, "I hope I'm not wasting my time here" until you get to all the samples.

Blessed Sex Symbol

yum_cupcake Holiday bump yum_cupcake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas