Total Votes:[ 5741 ]

Playful Kitten

Victory

*throws this back to front page*
more people need to see this
!!

Playful Kitten

Blessed Sex Symbol

So this is probably going to be my last post on Gaia and I felt like putting it here to bump the thread one last time before I quit. I've spent so many hours over the years in this thread and it's the least I could do. My laptop is finally fixed after a year of being broken but unfortunately I'm about to head off to college next semester and pursue nursing so I wont have time anymore for Gaia gonk I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors! So many fun times were had with Djubre and you guys, especially Jiti!

Inflation is insane now an item I paid 2mil for a year ago is now worth 159mil, that's outrageous.

Good luck to you all! I doubt I'll log on again but maybe in the summer or when I'm super bored but even then I highly doubt it as I've lost all interest in Gaia (hard to believe really).

...and one last final BUMP dramallama dramallama dramallama

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Brasstastic

Aw. I know we haven't talk much, but I do remember those fun times I had on this thread and I'm surprised it lasted so long. I'll follow you on Tumblr, my Tumblr name is Incueye. smile
GL with nursing!

Fatcat

haha, this guide still reminds me of when I first started drawing.

I'm glad I've improved!!!!!
Omg. With the number of likes in place right this second, 1337 people like this thread.

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Bashful Sex Symbol

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
Thanks for this information. It touched on a lot of things I was missing and/or was unsure of.

I still don't know if I'm ready to open up an Art shop, but IF I do, I will definitely use most if not ALL of these pointers!

Beloved Vampire

10,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*is liking this*

You, my friend, is giving me a new motivation to finally revamp my thread! Thank you! I am forever in your debt!
Brasstastic
        So this is probably going to be my last post on Gaia and I felt like putting it here to bump the thread one last time before I quit. I've spent so many hours over the years in this thread and it's the least I could do. My laptop is finally fixed after a year of being broken but unfortunately I'm about to head off to college next semester and pursue nursing so I wont have time anymore for Gaia gonk I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors! So many fun times were had with Djubre and you guys, especially Jiti!

Inflation is insane now an item I paid 2mil for a year ago is now worth 159mil, that's outrageous.

Good luck to you all! I doubt I'll log on again but maybe in the summer or when I'm super bored but even then I highly doubt it as I've lost all interest in Gaia (hard to believe really).

...and one last final BUMP dramallama dramallama dramallama
Oh man. Good luck in college! I stopped going on Gaia for the past couple years or so, finished high school, finished my first year of college, came back on a whim. Best of luck in life!

Demonic Associate

This thread always makes me nostalgic.
I have come so stupidly far since I found this tutorial.

From
User Image

To
User Image

Wow

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                Wow indeed O_O

______________________________________

Majestic as Hell
This thread always makes me nostalgic.
I have come so stupidly far since I found this tutorial.

From
User Image

To
User Image

Wow

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
Wow, this thread is still around? Fantastic!

Witty Humorist

12,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Champion 300
►I'm glad this exists heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers