Welcome to Gaia! ::

We know about Sun and Moon, but if a third entry were added in Gen VII, what should it be called?

Pokemon Terra/Earth 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 30 ]
Pokemon Star 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 72 ]
Pokemon Aesteroid 0.043010752688172 4.3% [ 8 ]
Pokemon Galaxy 0.35483870967742 35.5% [ 66 ]
Pokemon Planet 0.053763440860215 5.4% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]

Dapper Conversationalist

I am really taking my time playing OR.

Only an hour a day.

I've rushed through every other game, so this is nice.

I've logged over 750 hours on X. How bout you guys?

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
Hi everyone!!

@San: I'm the opposite, I usually end up taking my time, but now I'm actually trying to beat it much faster XD I don't know how many hours I have on any of my games

Heart Giver

Kinda of a spoiler to Omega/Alpha just a heads up

While doing chores today I was able to finish Rayquaza quest and caught him with one restart and six ultra balls, then right away caught Deoxys with three ultra balls , Cobalion is being a pain in the a** I chuck 48 ultra balls at him and only 5 times it wiggled 3 times before he came out, he fainted cause he struggle and hurt himself so i have go through the process again and chuck ultra balls at him AGAIN, oh yeah I beat Omega Ruby today at 2:15 am blaugh

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Poxky
Kinda of a spoiler to Omega/Alpha just a heads up

While doing chores today I was able to finish Rayquaza quest and caught him with one restart and six ultra balls, then right away caught Deoxys with three ultra balls , Cobalion is being a pain in the a** I chuck 48 ultra balls at him and only 5 times it wiggled 3 times before he came out, he fainted cause he struggle and hurt himself so i have go through the process again and chuck ultra balls at him AGAIN, oh yeah I beat Omega Ruby today at 2:15 am blaugh

Way to go! I'm still progressing through, going through the 6th gym ^^' Work stops me from going faster. The only legend I have is Latias.

Dapper Conversationalist

Tigress_Luna

Well aren't we just like night and day.

See you at dusk and dawn love XD

Heart Giver

Tigress_Luna

well pre-warning you they put butt loads of legendaries in this game, there's so many I made a help guide on here, shees I haven't caught them all myself yet

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Sanjuras
Tigress_Luna

Well aren't we just like night and day.

See you at dusk and dawn love XD

XD We are! Lol

Lol, yeah!
Today I might go in a little later. I'm not supposed to be in until 5:30 (forced half day because of semi-manager status), but if the order gets in earlier, I'll go in earlier. We thought the order would be in yesterday, but nope. Today.

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Poxky
Tigress_Luna

well pre-warning you they put butt loads of legendaries in this game, there's so many I made a help guide on here, shees I haven't caught them all myself yet

I heard they put all, or nearly all legends in this game, so I'm not vastly surprised. I'll likely need the guide eventually XD

Dapper Conversationalist

Tigress_Luna

I'm marching to work as I type.

I need to make myself good and tired for my turn-over.

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Sanjuras
Tigress_Luna

I'm marching to work as I type.

I need to make myself good and tired for my turn-over.

Ouch. Ironic because Aimee closed with me last night, and opened today XD
Poor girl has to be in the middle of a transaction between mall management and the store XD

Heart Giver

Tigress_Luna
Poxky
Tigress_Luna

I heard they put all, or nearly all legends in this game, so I'm not vastly surprised. I'll likely need the guide eventually XD

yeah they nearly did
well once you beat the game I can be your guide, also im working on the mega stones locations so yeah, I try to keep myself busy cause I have no job

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Poxky
Tigress_Luna
Poxky
Tigress_Luna

yeah they nearly did
well once you beat the game I can be your guide, also im working on the mega stones locations so yeah, I try to keep myself busy cause I have no job

I've heard some like Shamin and Genesect weren't put in, thus require a transfer. I think I've seen your guide thread when I was browsing threads.
Alright, once I beat the game, I'll let ya know! ^^

Dapper Conversationalist

Tigress_Luna

That poor confections women.

Good lord there's a lot of traffic today. People need to go home.

Aimee should get a Slurpuff.

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Sanjuras
Tigress_Luna

That poor confections women.

Good lord there's a lot of traffic today. People need to go home.

Aimee should get a Slurpuff.

XD I'm not sure it'd survive with her. Then again, the day they make a coffee Pokemon, THAT will not survive with her!

Dapper Conversationalist

Tigress_Luna

Coffee, blech. If I need caffine, I go for tea.

On Saturday I'm gonna strap on some weights before my walk, see how that goes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff