Welcome to Gaia! ::

We know about Sun and Moon, but if a third entry were added in Gen VII, what should it be called?

Pokemon Terra/Earth 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 30 ]
Pokemon Star 0.38709677419355 38.7% [ 72 ]
Pokemon Aesteroid 0.043010752688172 4.3% [ 8 ]
Pokemon Galaxy 0.35483870967742 35.5% [ 66 ]
Pokemon Planet 0.053763440860215 5.4% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 186 ]

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
haseo-kun 1232

Tigress_Luna

Seems like they're always working you too hard..I mean I guess it really is good to be in demand but you're still only one person. gonk

Yeah I thought it was a pretty good deal for him too. now if only he'd finish the game already
I have a good number of 5IV mons I don't need since I got multiples in one batch if you ever want any. 3nodding
Alolan Vulpix actually happens to be one of them.

They sure are. :/ It's become a norm for me to work alone from 4-10pm. If I'm lucky, I'll have help on the floor. Otherwise, i have to cashier, customer service, the occational overhead page, stock, returns, and tidy up the department. And that is just a calm, slow day. My department manager has rubbed off on me. I've become a lecturing b**** to the front desk about putting things in the right department bins. XD "THIS DOESN'T BELONG TO MY DEPARTMENT! THIS GOES OVER HERE, LOOK IT UP, GET IT RIGHT!"

Lol, gotta take his time.
Ive got 3-5 IV breedjects too. Litten is latest, i have HA Alolian Vulpix. I have the following on my to breed agenda: Rowlet, Cyndaquil, popplio, mareanie (hopefully HA).

Dapper Conversationalist

Tigress_Luna

What is this 4-10 bs? They need to give you eight hour or longer shifts.

I feel you on the being a lecturer. It seems like every day at work I have to scold my subordinates for something.

I can breed you a HA Mareanie if you need.

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sanjuras
Tigress_Luna

I feel you on the being a lecturer. It seems like every day at work I have to scold my subordinates for something.

I have a few 6iv careful with egg moves and HA if ya want one. Also San can I battle you see if I win a shiny, and also cause I could use exp battling?

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Sanjuras
Tigress_Luna

Oh, I work 8 hour shifts. It's just that the other person leaves at 4 usually. So 4-10 is when I'm solo.

It's not just other associates, it's the Customer Service Managers (CSM) I have to give a scolding to occasionally too. Mostly to make them send me someone as a replacement for lunch. They don't like parting with their already skim staff of cashiers. That and when it takes them 1+ hours to get me change for the register. And it does happen.

I think I have an HA Mareanie somewhere. I just haven't organized movesets, ect to actually do the work behind it.

Dapper Conversationalist

Lobo Valentine
Sanjuras
Tigress_Luna

I have a few 6iv careful with egg moves and HA if ya want one. Also San can I battle you see if I win a shiny, and also cause I could use exp battling?

Sure. I'm​ sitting on a few.

I have to get home from work though. My replacement is running late

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sanjuras
Lobo Valentine
Sanjuras
Tigress_Luna

Sure. I'm​ sitting on a few.

I have to get home from work though. My replacement is running late

Oki np. What time is it for you atm? It 11pm for me so Ima head to bed soon. But Ill be online a bit tomorrow I think

Dapper Conversationalist

Lobo Valentine

Oki np. What time is it for you atm? It 11pm for me so Ima head to bed soon. But Ill be online a bit tomorrow I think

Just got home.

What is your FC? I can hop on right now.

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Sanjuras
Lobo Valentine

Just got home.

What is your FC? I can hop on right now.

FC: 0576-8021-0570

edit: Im on discord too

Dapper Conversationalist

Couldn't find my guy I wanted to use, but here we go.

Newbie Hunter

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Sanjuras

Wow, it sounds like Greninja really was a good setup mon, kinda makes me want to breed up my own even if I can't use it in normal battles.

Ouch, bad luck on the WW's, wonder how the battle would have gone if it wasn't for that.

I've gotten pretty good at accepting losses..that said I wish I would win more. xD
Was that a shiny Hitmonchan? Always loved that shiny.

Tigress_Luna

All that work on one person literally sounds insane to me. ._.
But oh gosh hearing that you've become so in control of things around your department is really impressive. If not a tad scary jk

I guess you're right..but he's still so early in the game. gonk
I've got a decent Cyndaquil in my pc somewhere I've been meaning to breed too actually, thanks for reminding me. lol
Toxapex is a scary one though, had a buddy ask my why I was still using a Drapion as a T.Spikes user and that I should replace it with Toxapex and I don't regret taking their advice.

Sorry for the late response, I've only been able to get on gaia on my barely functioning Wii U gamepad recently so I haven't been on as often as I'd like.

Dapper Conversationalist

haseo-kun 1232

The Hitmonchan wasn't Shiny, but maybe I'll breed for one.

My job is crazy too, I basically travel around and fill in when the managers are out. At the latest store, folks just weren't doing their job to a satisfactory degree so it's been me picking up the slack. No fun stare

Newbie Hunter

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Sanjuras
haseo-kun 1232

The Hitmonchan wasn't Shiny, but maybe I'll breed for one.

My job is crazy too, I basically travel around and fill in when the managers are out. At the latest store, folks just weren't doing their job to a satisfactory degree so it's been me picking up the slack. No fun stare

Once I finally get my shiny charm out of the way I might do the same.

Jeez, that sounds pretty bad too..maybe even worse. ._.
I don't know if I'd rather be under staffed or have to cover for the staff half assing everything. sweatdrop

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
haseo-kun 1232

Tigress_Luna

All that work on one person literally sounds insane to me. ._.
But oh gosh hearing that you've become so in control of things around your department is really impressive. If not a tad scary jk

I guess you're right..but he's still so early in the game. gonk
I've got a decent Cyndaquil in my pc somewhere I've been meaning to breed too actually, thanks for reminding me. lol
Toxapex is a scary one though, had a buddy ask my why I was still using a Drapion as a T.Spikes user and that I should replace it with Toxapex and I don't regret taking their advice.

Sorry for the late response, I've only been able to get on gaia on my barely functioning Wii U gamepad recently so I haven't been on as often as I'd like.

And they talk to me like it should be a no problem, easy-peasy thing.
Kinda have to with this job....

lol, You're welcome!
Toxapex looks scary, but strong. I haven't trained one.

It's alright, I understand.

Dapper Conversationalist

I find Toxapex not that reliable.

People tend to just Swords Dance in my face when I send it out.

Tired from the parade. Gotta find food and relax.

Omnipresent Star

10,175 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items