Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strawberry Pandalaura
YUSUKE URAMESHl
Have you tried the Dex Nav chaining? I'm still trying to get used to it. Pokeradar I can fully use, but Dex Nav I think I keep taking too long to sneak up on them.

You can't chain on legendaries. Only option is to soft reset and hope to get lucky.

I know lol I've soft reset for 5 Shiny Legendaries so far in OR/AS I was asking if you'd already tried the New Shiny Method for wild Pokemon by using Dex Nav lol. Soft resetting for Legendaries I've had good results with so far (then too, I just save infront of them and hit L+R+Start+Select if they aren't Shiny until they appear Shiny lol.) But the Dex Nav I haven't had as good of results with as they run off cause I'm not sneaking fast enough lol. Have you tried using the Dex Nav for wild Shinys yet?

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Mystery Captian-D
Aww, that sucks.

Yeah, same here, I don't really care for it but it would make a nice trading piece.

Everything went great just gotta wait for the results. I'm not too concerned, I didn't have it with my first two kids so statistically I most likely wont have it with this one.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
YUSUKE URAMESHl
Ah, no, not yet. I'm gonna try it out when I got Eevee hunting though cause I want a shiny of each Eeveelution.

Fuzzy Bear

Strawberry Pandalaura
Aww, that sucks.

Yeah, same here, I don't really care for it but it would make a nice trading piece.

Everything went great just gotta wait for the results. I'm not too concerned, I didn't have it with my first two kids so statistically I most likely wont have it with this one.

Yeah, but no fear, I will get 3DS eventually... >w<

that's good to hear! (:

Good luck on your eevee (and lugia) hunt! ;3

Gallant Knight

User Image

I cringed when I saw you said you were SRing for Rayquaza. I was hoping someone told you.

Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, and Deoxys are all shiny locked in ORAS. You can however SR for them in a previous gen such as HGSS. I'm lazy, but plan on doing it eventually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff