Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bookworm

I tried soft resetting for a shiny lugia in soul silver for a week before I gave up and used an AR device sweatdrop

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Strawberry Pandalaura
Tay Lorien
Yusuke the pokemon would have Aura Sphere.

Uxie is apparently a specific time of day pokemon, sometime around 8-9pm.

I'm hunting shinies via grass chain every once in a while, now that I have my living dex done.

See that's what it said and I went but nothing. I guess I'll have to try again.

Oh lucky. I'm about halfway through my pokedex.

Do you have max happiness pokemon?

Another site says they just show up at any time, but you have to wait 12-24 hours between catching each one, to reset the area.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xXForever ForneverXx
I tried soft resetting for a shiny lugia in soul silver for a week before I gave up and used an AR device sweatdrop
AR device?

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Tay Lorien
I do. All the Pokemon in my party are at max happiness.

Hmm, I don't believe that cause I caught Mesprit and house after I got Azelf.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
It's possible no one knows exactly when to catch it.

Tipsy Bookworm

Strawberry Pandalaura
xXForever ForneverXx
AR device?

Action Replay, it's a cheating device.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xXForever ForneverXx
Strawberry Pandalaura
xXForever ForneverXx
AR device?

Action Replay, it's a cheating device.
Aaaaaaaah, gotcha
Tay Lorien
Yusuke the pokemon would have Aura Sphere.

Uxie is apparently a specific time of day pokemon, sometime around 8-9pm.

I'm hunting shinies via grass chain every once in a while, now that I have my living dex done.

It's funny how Aura Sphere was based off the Kamehameha, and how Lucario is voiced by Sean Schemmel who also voices Goku lol.

Also in the Nick show Kappa Mikey there is a Pikachu parody character on their team named Quano and a Goku parody character named Gonard, and Gonard is also voiced by Goku's Sean Schemmel lol it's cool how his voice actor has a monopoly on all things Goku lol Lucario's basically the Goku Pokemon lol. XD
Have you tried the Dex Nav chaining? I'm still trying to get used to it. Pokeradar I can fully use, but Dex Nav I think I keep taking too long to sneak up on them.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
YUSUKE URAMESHl
Have you tried the Dex Nav chaining? I'm still trying to get used to it. Pokeradar I can fully use, but Dex Nav I think I keep taking too long to sneak up on them.

You can't chain on legendaries. Only option is to soft reset and hope to get lucky.

Divine Hellhound

Strawberry Pandalaura
Current Goal: Shiny Rayquaza

Took a break from SRing Lugia to go beat the E4 and then I kind of got pulled into the Delta Episode. So I thought I'd try for Shiny Rayquaza and then go after Lugia again.

Big question! When exactly does Uxie show up in the cave? I got Mesperit and Azelf, but now I can't get Uxie to show up.

Oh boy please tell me you're not wasting a lot of time SRing for Shiny Rayquaza on ORAS!

Rayquaza/Groudon/Kyroge (the storyline ones) are shiny locked! You can't get a shiny Rayquaza unless it was a past-gen shiny or the Event one. There's no way to get KB Rayquaza shiny.
So getting one is possible, but only if it's from an older gen. :c

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Nolan Parks
Strawberry Pandalaura
Current Goal: Shiny Rayquaza

Took a break from SRing Lugia to go beat the E4 and then I kind of got pulled into the Delta Episode. So I thought I'd try for Shiny Rayquaza and then go after Lugia again.

Big question! When exactly does Uxie show up in the cave? I got Mesperit and Azelf, but now I can't get Uxie to show up.

Oh boy please tell me you're not wasting a lot of time SRing for Shiny Rayquaza on ORAS!

Rayquaza/Groudon/Kyroge (the storyline ones) are shiny locked! You can't get a shiny Rayquaza unless it was a past-gen shiny or the Event one. There's no way to get KB Rayquaza shiny.
So getting one is possible, but only if it's from an older gen. :c
emotion_0A0

I wasted four hours on this last night. crying I wish I had known.

Thank you for telling me.

Fuzzy Bear

I am looking forward for you to get a shiny Lugia ;3 (Good luck~)

I will SR for Regi Trio in emerald one day... ;3 I want shiny Registeel the most.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Mystery Captian-D

I will SR for Regi Trio in emerald one day... ;3 I want shiny Registeel the most.
Thanks ^ ^
I have to do a gestational diabetes test at my OB appointment today which means I drink this sugary drink and sit for an hour before they draw my blood so I'm gonna spend that time SRing lol.

I'm not that concerned with the Regi Trio but I may take the time to try and get a shiny Regigagas. Might be worth getting a Jirachi or Celebi off GTS.

Fuzzy Bear

Strawberry Pandalaura
Mystery Captian-D

Thanks ^ ^
I have to do a gestational diabetes test at my OB appointment today which means I drink this sugary drink and sit for an hour before they draw my blood so I'm gonna spend that time SRing lol.

I'm not that concerned with the Regi Trio but I may take the time to try and get a shiny Regigagas. Might be worth getting a Jirachi or Celebi off GTS.

I rarely use GTS, since my wifi won't let my ds connect the server anymore...

Hopefully I'll get 3DS soon so I can start trading >w<
Regigagas is too ugly for me, so I will trade it for Jirachi over Celebi... (I like steel pokemons lol)

I hope everything will go well at the diabetes test!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces