Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Current Goal: Shiny Lugia

As I have two toddlers to chase around as I attempt this, I have no clue how many times I've SRed lol.

Wish me luck!

Hilarious Gaian

good luck, i have no patients to SR. I tried to soft reset Zekrom and it took forever. i gave up finally. i wish you luck ^^ i love shiny lugia :3

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Kwig
good luck, i have no patients to SR. I tried to soft reset Zekrom and it took forever. i gave up finally. i wish you luck ^^ i love shiny lugia :3

Ugh, be either > < it's torture.
But I've never had a shiny and really want one. Not that I really plan to use Lugia, I mean, I adore him but I just need him for my pokedex. But if I get him shiny then he makes a better trading token for GTS.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Two hours later...........

Still no shiny Lugia emotion_donotwant
Good luck, I hunted a Shiny Lugia in Alpha Sapphire by using sync and soft resetting.....took forever. 4 Days of Soft resetting (Lugia's my favorite Legend so I hunted before and after work.)

Shiny Reshiram took 3 hours on Omega Ruby as did Shiny Ho-Oh 3 hours on Omega Ruby.
Shiny Zekrom took 2 days on Alpha Sapphire, Shiny Kyurem took as long as Lugia, then I quit shiny hunting legendaries lol.

I wish ya luck, it requires lots of patience. I usually put on a TV show and SR while watching that, it makes time go by faster and be less boring lol. Good luck!

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
YUSUKE URAMESHl
Good luck, I hunted a Shiny Lugia in Alpha Sapphire by using sync and soft resetting.....took forever. 4 Days of Soft resetting (Lugia's my favorite Legend so I hunted before and after work.)

Shiny Reshiram took 3 hours on Omega Ruby as did Shiny Ho-Oh 3 hours on Omega Ruby.
Shiny Zekrom took 2 days on Alpha Sapphire, Shiny Kyurem took as long as Lugia, then I quit shiny hunting legendaries lol.

I wish ya luck, it requires lots of patience. I usually put on a TV show and SR while watching that, it makes time go by faster and be less boring lol. Good luck!

Ugh, I hope it doesn't take that long. I want to continue my game and go beat the E4 crying

Yeah, that's why I'm on gaia while doing it lol.

Oh, btws, love your avi! Yu Yu Hakusho is my all time favorite anime! whee
Strawberry Pandalaura
YUSUKE URAMESHl

Ugh, I hope it doesn't take that long. I want to continue my game and go beat the E4 crying

Yeah, that's why I'm on gaia while doing it lol.

Oh, btws, love your avi! Yu Yu Hakusho is my all time favorite anime! whee

I appreciate that, it's mine too lol. ^^ Always awesome to see a YYH fan lol.

Yea, it could take awhile, I'd almost recommend beating the Elite 4 first and the Delta episode. My best luck came from my Omega Ruby (Not updated) both Shiny Legends took 3 hours. My worst luck was my Alpha Sapphire (was Ver. 1.2) took 2-4 days each for the 3.

Also do you still have your Masterball? First time I ran into Shiny Reshiram I accidentally killed it. I weakened it, put it to sleep, and it broke out of Pokeballs until it struggled to death. Luckily, 3 more hours later I ran into it Shiny again, Masterballed it, and it was Modest lol. XD So I recommend bringing a Masterball just incase. ^^
YUSUKE URAMESHl

what if yusuke was a pokemon. he'd be the most terrifying one of them all

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Good luck.

Anxious Shade

I wish you luck in your hunt! c: I had pretty bad luck with my shiny Ho-Oh; it took me 12 days of soft resetting every moment my hands were free to get it in Omega Ruby, even though I already had the shiny charm. Yusuke up there had pretty darn good luck XD And I hope you have good luck as well! Shiny Lugia is really cool *v*

Fearsome Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hellraiser 500
I was shiny fishing for a Skrelp in Y and ya know what I got, a shiny horsea. gonk

I don't have the patience to do a soft reset for shiny legendaries, not after taking several days of fighting hoards in Y for a shiny Mareep.
bby Roan
YUSUKE URAMESHl

what if yusuke was a pokemon. he'd be the most terrifying one of them all

Lol you mean me or Yusuke from YYH? Considering he's an S Class Demon strong enough that he could destroy all of Living Realm if he wanted to and had to be quarantined to Demon Realm, no Pokemon or trainer would stand a chance lol.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Current Goal: Shiny Rayquaza

Took a break from SRing Lugia to go beat the E4 and then I kind of got pulled into the Delta Episode. So I thought I'd try for Shiny Rayquaza and then go after Lugia again.

Big question! When exactly does Uxie show up in the cave? I got Mesperit and Azelf, but now I can't get Uxie to show up.

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Yusuke the pokemon would have Aura Sphere.

Uxie is apparently a specific time of day pokemon, sometime around 8-9pm.

I'm hunting shinies via grass chain every once in a while, now that I have my living dex done.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Tay Lorien
Yusuke the pokemon would have Aura Sphere.

Uxie is apparently a specific time of day pokemon, sometime around 8-9pm.

I'm hunting shinies via grass chain every once in a while, now that I have my living dex done.

See that's what it said and I went but nothing. I guess I'll have to try again.

Oh lucky. I'm about halfway through my pokedex.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff