Good morning, all!
Mister Piggy Wiggy
empress_misaki29
i have a shiny charizard and also a shiny blastroid biggrin 3nodding

Lucky! Any chance of shiny Charmander, or Squirtle? sweatdrop
not as of yet o.o but will let you know when i get them k ? ♥ 3nodding
empress_misaki29

Darn. Yay! I'm not sure what I have to offer you, though. Aside from a few shinies, I don't have any cool Pokémon that you don't already have. sweatdrop
Mister Piggy Wiggy
empress_misaki29

Darn. Yay! I'm not sure what I have to offer you, though. Aside from a few shinies, I don't have any cool Pokémon that you don't already have. sweatdrop
i am able to breed timburr in pokemon sun and moon as of last night final evolution catch of timburr and he knows the move drain punch and has the ability sheer force too boots smile and we will aarrange for a agree trade onces I have a day off sweetie ♥ 3nodding

Friendly Hellraiser

Mister Piggy Wiggy

Here's hoping you do get Sun for Christmas! biggrin Oh, wow, epic! I'm looking for shiny Rowlet and Popplio. I already have Litten, so I'm a third done.

Ah, I've seen a couple groups on Facebook give away those shiny starters. 3nodding
empress_misaki29
i am able to breed timburr in pokemon sun and moon as of last night final evolution catch of timburr and he knows the move drain punch and has the ability sheer force too boots smile and we will aarrange for a agree trade onces I have a day off sweetie ♥ 3nodding
Sounds good! Lemme know when you're off. whee
Subreptitious Sendryx

Ah, I've seen a couple groups on Facebook give away those shiny starters. 3nodding

Really? :O I gotta check those groups out!

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        -is breeding Popplio while listening to Sarah Brightman-
Mister Piggy Wiggy
empress_misaki29
Sounds good! Lemme know when you're off. whee
i will smile

Tinadrieniel 's Husbando

Lazy Shapeshifter

Mister Piggy Wiggy
Revenants Wrath

Nice. I was gonna get that but that didn't happen xD oh well, still got the games

Target has a dual pack that comes with 3 figures rather than two codes for one hundred Pokeballs each. whee

What!?! Ffffff-! I wish I knew that. Should've looked more into it = 3=;

Tinadrieniel 's Husbando

Lazy Shapeshifter

Subreptitious Sendryx

Who all plays which version here?
I'm playing Moon. c:
I chose Popplio as my starter emotion_kirakira Primarina is such an awesome pokemon! <33

I have both. I picked Popplio in Sun and Rowlet in Moon. Both of em are pretty awesome

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Revenants Wrath
Subreptitious Sendryx

Who all plays which version here?
I'm playing Moon. c:
I chose Popplio as my starter emotion_kirakira Primarina is such an awesome pokemon! <33

I have both. I picked Popplio in Sun and Rowlet in Moon. Both of em are pretty awesome
        I play Moon and picked Litten which I regretted a bit after seeing Rowlet's last evolution. I think Decidueye is the best Grass starter I have seen so far. There never was a grass starter that managed to conquer a place in my heart but Decidueye didn't just conquer any spot. It's the bloody VIP section xD
So is there anyone I could trade to, to get a king's rock? o Oo

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        Does anyone here know any good Japanese webshops that specialize in (Pokemon) merchandise that ship internationally? o.o I've seen some very cool Pokemon merch that I just gotta have User Image

Friendly Hellraiser

Revenants Wrath

Nice! I love Decidueye mainly because it gets a ghost typing XD I'm an avid ghost lover emotion_kirakira
I plan on getting Sun for Chirstmas! at least, i hope i do, lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces