Feral Kitten

19,575 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Dapper Conversationalist

Boop.

Diamond or Pearl?

Depends on my significant other, I'm good either way.

Dapper Conversationalist

Bannana Muffins

Also happy birthday.

Snow Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Sanjuras
Boop.

Diamond or Pearl?

Depends on my significant other, I'm good either way.

I've not played them. Are they good? I've played Emerald, Sun, and SHield

Dapper Conversationalist

QueenSilverYT

The Sinnoh games were the first for the DS system and made a lot of the overhauls that improved the game.

The split between physical and special moves for every type.

Wireless communication.

Widespread access to entry hazards thanks to Stealth Rocks.

Evolutions and pre-evolutions for a fair number of Pokemon.

The Battle Frontier.

Easy access to what's become the OU tier in competitive. A large chunk of the Pokemon in Sinnoh are viable in battling. So many fantastic pokes are on every route.

The downsides were I believe a really slow ticking down of enemy health bars and increased difficulty in opposing trainers.

Also very few Fire-types before the National Dex.

Those are among the many reasons people are divided over the remakes. Gen 4 was the first iteration of the game where anyone with internet access could play with others.

My take is the lighting effects for the in battle sprites needs an overhaul, but the rest is fine. Don't care if it's chibi, the old games were too. Give us more Megas and hopefully a national dex again.

My favorites are still Unova, but so far Sinnoh has had the largest impact on the games as a whole. Hopefully they keep the games closer to Platinum. It just had more everything than DP.

Blessed Phantom

-_-BetwixtIt-_-
-_-BetwixtIt-_-
-_-BetwixtIt-_-
-_-BetwixtIt-_-
~carefully treads ground with her Vulpix named Flareon with her finger tips low enough to feel her heat emanating from here pelt~
Togepi holds on underneath Flareon to ensure that the are is not as harmful as it appears Whilst Gengar decide to lasy come through a grotesquely Tree.

~where uz the paahrty * he hhyums.

Dufloom sashays along the tree waiting for lazy Sleep City Persia to come down from a stable branch he had just conquered. He muffles his growls that almost sound human. ~^Suuuuhdohwoodoh. You must be joking^~ he germs a bit and let’s that stones arm let him down. ~^seeehmz friendly Enugh I sez ^~

Hey guys!!! Cloud51ren nearly yells into dumfloons air hole so no one but him and those who can hear bibes.

Wicked Sex Symbol

16,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
-peeks in slowly, left to right before casually strolling in-

"Hey guys! It's been a long time!

Noob

Uh, hello! I can't think of a way to introduce myself if I need to so I'm just gonna get to talking. Do you wish that the modern pokemon games had a difficulty option like BW2?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff