Bump

User Image

Foxxy is saucy wink

Pokémon Requested: Vulpix
Male or Female: Female
Ability: Drought
Nickname: (Fiara)
My FC: 2107-8593-1924
Pokémon I'm trading you: Timid Female Larvesta with 31 hp Iv's OR Sassy Ferroseed with 30 HP, Def, and Sp. Def Iv's.

Blessed Hunter

Conchordia
Bump

User Image

Foxxy is saucy wink

Pokémon Requested: Vulpix
Male or Female: Female
Ability: Drought
Nickname: (Fiara)
My FC: 2107-8593-1924
Pokémon I'm trading you: Timid Female Larvesta with 31 hp Iv's OR Sassy Ferroseed with 30 HP, Def, and Sp. Def Iv's.

Keep an eye on your shoulder against the wind of your walk
An eye ahead to know who doth talk;

Either one will be fine. I'll breed her for you when I'm done with the Starly group xP

Listen to the Voice of Reason
And ye shall pass the Grasp of Treason

Blessed Hunter

Chainys teh amazing
You have DW starlies? DO WANT!

You told me you already got everything you wanted from me/DW gonk

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Fox Lightstep

Either one will be fine. I'll breed her for you when I'm done with the Starly group xP
User Image

Thanks a bunch.

All this breeding must eat up your time, huh?
Your doing a very generous service (;

Blessed Hunter

Conchordia
Fox Lightstep

User Image

Thanks a bunch.

All this breeding must eat up your time, huh?
Your doing a very generous service (;

Not many people come to my thread actually. Most of the recent pages are Chainys and I talking about Wakfu ._.
I also got nothing else to do all day cause it's freakin hard to find a job where I live and I don't have money for school cry So my time is very much free for this. I'm actually adding in egg moves and natures today. Though natures might be harder for me to do because although I'm patient enough to sit here and SR to hatch a female DWA Kabuto for some one, I'm not patient enough to do it for natures xP.. so if I have it, I'll do it.
Modest or Timid btw? Assuming you'd want one of those since they're the smartest natures for Vulpix..

Blessed Hunter

Hypno Darkrai5

Chainys teh amazing

Starly is done. Starting on the Vulpix and then I'll level up something for Smeargle to sketch focus punch for Shroomish for Hypno.

Tartistry's Husbando

Mind-boggling Pants

Fox Lightstep
Chainys teh amazing

I didn't realise starlies were in the DW.
>o>

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
uhh hello... I've been lurking over this thread for a certain ammount of time.. you see I've got a friend who has pkm white and he's interested on getting a torchic with the hidden ability.
so I talked him about how stuff works and he seems to be wanting a male.. then I told him about the female being the only one that could pass on the ability.
then again he hasn't made up his mind, however what would you expect in exchange for a male torchic with his hidden ability? just in case he still wants it and so I'll give him the message.
I would gladly order a few for myself but I've got no DS console XD
I just got the black version because of the victini event but then I ran out of money and couldn't buy the console later -w-
I do not know how much are you planning to keep this thread so he asked me to post this on your thread.
in advance he has been farmind cottonees and porigons just inn case you are interested in one of them with a certain nature or ability xD and yes they are legit.

Tartistry's Husbando

Mind-boggling Pants

I could breed you a focus punch shroomish I think.

Blessed Hunter

Ellvan Von Adler
uhh hello... I've been lurking over this thread for a certain ammount of time.. you see I've got a friend who has pkm white and he's interested on getting a torchic with the hidden ability.
so I talked him about how stuff works and he seems to be wanting a male.. then I told him about the female being the only one that could pass on the ability.
then again he hasn't made up his mind, however what would you expect in exchange for a male torchic with his hidden ability? just in case he still wants it and so I'll give him the message.
I just got the black version because of the victini event but then I ran out of money and couldn't buy the console later -w-
I do not know how much are you planning to keep this thread so he asked me to post this on your thread.
in advance he has been farmind cottonees and porigons just inn case you are interested in one of them with a certain nature or ability xD and yes they are legit.

Your friend will have to offer me something fancy for a F DWA Torchic. They're hard to get to be female and the DWA has only a 40% chance to be passed down in breeding. No, it doesn't have to be a legend or a shiny. If he wants to offer them, then that's all up to him. I'm just letting you know the rules about that so it may be relayed.

If he decides that he can follow up with my exceptions, then please do fill out the order form for him and let me know of a good time to be online to make the trade. Since it sounds like he doesn't have a gaia account for himself that is.

Blessed Hunter

Chainys teh amazing
Fox Lightstep
Chainys teh amazing

I didn't realise starlies were in the DW.
>o>

Well I have one set aside for you then.

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
then again I'm suposed to post Foxxy is saucy somewhere here? I actually didn't got that part o>O

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
Fox Lightstep
Ellvan Von Adler

Your friend will have to offer me something fancy for a F DWA Torchic. They're hard to get to be female and the DWA has only a 40% chance to be passed down in breeding. No, it doesn't have to be a legend or a shiny. If he wants to offer them, then that's all up to him. I'm just letting you know the rules about that so it may be relayed.

If he decides that he can follow up with my exceptions, then please do fill out the order form for him and let me know of a good time to be online to make the trade. Since it sounds like he doesn't have a gaia account for himself that is.

As a matter of fact he doesn't since he hates the website... do not know why but oh well.. anyways I know he need to offer something descent for a F mon, but what I wanted to know is what would you expect to trade for a M DWA mon, just to keep it in mind in case he still doesn't want the FDWA mon

Blessed Hunter

Ellvan Von Adler
As a matter of fact he doesn't since he hates the website... do not know why but oh well.. anyways I know he need to offer something descent for a F mon, but what I wanted to know is what would you expect to trade for a M DWA mon, just to keep it in mind in case he still doesn't want the FDWA mon

I actually can understand his dislike for gaia. For a while I didn't want to be on it but I kept coming back anyway. Took a 2 year hiatus from Gaia.. came back lol
Gaia's quality has dropped a lot since the opening of the cash shop and I personally do not support it. I stopped buying MCs with irl money a long time ago as well.

As for a male SB chic, it's nothing special since they're a dime a dozen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas