Welcome to Gaia! ::

ohai

;D 1 100.0% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 333 334 335 > >> >>> »|

Blessed Hunter

Welcome!
~This is a hack-free thread~
►Welcome Post◄ | Rules | Spooky Manor | Forest, Sky, & Sea | DW FAQ | Affiliates | Reserved | Missing | Breeding Projects

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The purpose of this thread is for obtaining female Dream World pokemon. Not necessarily from me. I do hope more people will offer to breed their females in exchange for other females.
I personally will not be breeding IVs, natures, or egg moves for people. I burnt out very quickly because of this. My only goal is that everyone gets a female DWA pokemon from the list of 118 that are from the Dream World currently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To obtain anything, you must have beaten the first gym and have the pal pad item along with your Friend Code.

ID names do not matter. Just put in Gaia names.
My White FC: 1420 2590 8051

Advertise for me? Let's spread the love~
User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3fkt7s8][img]http://tinyurl.com/4ej6c5o[/img][/url]

Made by Eccentric Ditto:
User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3fkt7s8][img]http://tinyurl.com/4cfrlr2[/img][/url]

Made by [ Sugar Coated Insanity ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3fkt7s8][img]http://tinyurl.com/3wzxvm4[/img][/url]

Blessed Hunter

Things to Know
Welcome Post | ►Rules◄ | Spooky Manor | Forest, Sky, & Sea | DW FAQ | Affiliates | Reserved | Missing | Breeding Projects

♪ I live in PST. I'm online... whenever. Quote me for my attention and you might get it.
♪ Only a female can pass on the Dream World ability.
♪ Ditto counts as Female regardless you are breeding with another female.
♪ Gen 5 Pokémon have not been released in the Dream World just yet.
Look here for a completed list of what all has been released to the DW so far. If it's not on this list, it's most likely not in the DW yet. I won't have it. Don't ask.
♪ Quote me, I respond faster. By the way, I quote when orders are done. This is not a PM service.
♪ Stick around and chat, 'kay?
♪ Fox likes DWA females she doesn't have yet. Will not breed Eevees, Aerodactyl, Kabuto, Omanyte, Growlithe, Elekid, Lileep, Anorith or Relicanth unless HUGELY bribed.

How To Order

Post the following information up. If some one has the pokemon you're looking for, maybe they'll be kind enough to breed it for you?

[size=16]Hey, Peoples![/size]
[b]Pokémon Requested: [/b]
[b]Male or Female:[/b]
[b]Ability: [/b]
[b]Other Notes: [/b]
[b]My FC: [/b]
[b]Pokémon I'm offering: [/b]

Rules

♪ Follow Gaia Online ToS. Anything here is subject to change at any time of day any day of the week.

♪ Please for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT QUOTE THE FRONT PAGE POSTS!

DO NOT PM ME. There's a thread for a reason. Use it. Seriously people it is not hard to post the same damn conversations you're trying to have with me in a post in the thread.

♪ Please don't spam.

♪ I'm not breeding for IVs or shinies. Others may do this if they wish to.

♪ Please don't trade me hacks, Patrat, Lillipup, or Zorua. I don't want them.

Blessed Hunter

Spooky Manor
Welcome Post | Rules | ►Spooky Manor◄ | Forest, Sky, & Sea | DW FAQ | Affiliates | Reserved | Missing | Breeding Projects

Current listings of my personal obtains.

Yes means I have it.
Blank means I want it. (Unless it's "yes" in the other column)
n/a means its ability didn't change. It's not hugely important.

Blessed Hunter

Forest, Sky & Sea

Welcome Post | Rules | Spooky Manor | ►Forest, Sky, & Sea◄ | DW FAQ | Affiliates | Reserved | Missing | Breeding Projects

Complete List of Obtained

User Image
Friendly Forest

User Image
Open Sky

User Image
Deep Sea

User Image
Pokémon Café

Blessed Hunter

DW FAQ

Welcome Post | Rules | Spooky Manor | Forest, Sky, & Sea | ►DW FAQ◄ | Affiliates | Reserved | Missing | Breeding Projects

This is just a stupid little guide I wrote up a while ago.
Click the images in this post to view larger images for details.

========| Friend Tree |======
User Image

Oh lucky day! The Rainbow Path! Let's get some generation 1 'mons!

Calm down, now. First you gotta make your way to the Tree.
You have 10 paths to go down before you reach it however. You start
at 10 and it counts down to 1. Hit 0 and you're at the tree.

Along the way, you might meet some 'mons just in the open space, or you'll find a tree or bush shaking or the water rippling and find one hiding. Maybe you'll find some items too. The trees and bushes sparkle when there's items in them.

When you reach the Friend Tree, you'll see a small list of other dreaming
'mons. Click on the tree and you'll be taken to the sparkly hole.
BUT WAIT! Before you go, did you go down the path to the Friend Tree only once? Click the button in the upper left hand corner to go back through the dream isle for more chances at more 'mons.

Offer a berry to the tree, and you'll see the list of all the pokémon you met along the way. Give the one you want the berry and that 'mon will return to your cartridge when you're done in the Dream World.

Remember that only females will pass down the DW Ability!

Now let's discuss how to befriend them! biggrin

/---------------------------------------------------
======= Find My Friend! =======
User Image
----------------------------------------------------/

Possibly the easiest of the games. The pokémon that you find has lost their friend. Agree to help them and they will be eligible for you to take back to your cartridge.

You will be shown a picture of their friend. A minute and thirty seconds will be put on a clock. You will have that much time to find the desired 'mon. It is a path game. Select the arrows to go down that path in search for the target. Bushes and trees, or clouds, or rocks and seaweed will shake, indicating a hiding pokémon. This however does not mean it's your target. Continue along the path until you find the friend.

Tip:
Rush through the paths until you find the sparkling spot on the floor. This item is the berry belonging to the lost 'mon. Your target will be within 2 areas in any direction of this item. Finding the berry also gives you extra points.

/-----------------------------------------------------
====== Stacking Ice Cream ======
User Image
------------------------------------------------------/

Offer a berry for this game. I have found that a Cherri Berry or Mago Berry are the easiest to use. You are given a bowl to stack ice cream into. The higher you go, the better. When you drop the balls into the bowl, they will flash and a sound will play to tell you that it set and a little melted. There are three different Ice Creams for you to use.
After a minute thirty, Combee will end your mini game and
measure the height of your stack.

Tip:
There is a scale on the right side of the screen opposite of the ice cream Combee offers you. To get the most points out of this, your scoop sizes need to be about the size of this scale.

/------------------------------------------------------
======== Wailord Catch ========
User Image
------------------------------------------------------/

In this mini game, you'll have a minute thirty to pop balloons that Drifloon float down with. You will start off with one of Meowth, Buizel, Piplup, or Pikachu. The others will join after some time.

Wailord will splash around and use its water spout to keep the others from falling into the water. For every 5 balloons any 'mon touches, whether or not it's colored for that 'mon, will give you a combo point.
You must pop at least 15 balloons to pass the mini game. The more you pop, the better friendship the 'mon will have toward you come the end of the game.

Tip:
Try to keep your free fallers in roughly the same area of each other. Having them all fall together will make your life easier and you won't lose your combo as fast.

/------------------------------------------------------
======== Pelipper Flight ========
User Image
-------------------------------------------------------/

This mini game allows you to control a Pelipper as it flies with your mouse. You have a certain distance in which to fly. Now since Pelipper is extremely weak against electricity, you need to avoid the electric balls. Not only do they slow you down, but they will paralyze you.

As you fly, collect points by flying into the water balls. Collect 3 in a row and get a point and speed boost. Collect as many as you can along the way for best results.

During the game, Pelipper will pick up speed. If you don't want to fly at maximum speed, fly into some clouds. They will temporarily slow you down. Be careful though. Slow down too much and you'll miss your water or even get hit by electricity. Use them at your own discretion.

Tip:
You get more points the faster you fly.
Pelipper also follows your mouse through short cuts. If you wanted it to go around a cloud by moving your mouse first up and then left, if you didn't give it time to go up, it will but the corner and head straight for your mouse.

/--------------------------------------------
======Pokémon Café======
User Image
-------------------------------------------------/

The Pokémon Café is the newest area accessible. Though technically there are only 3 new pokémon released for this area, you also have access to the odd game.

The only advice I can really give for this game is to watch your mouse carefully. Your pokémon will follow it and the farther your mouse is from him, the faster he will go. Not necessarily a bad thing but it's not entirely a good thing, either.

Blessed Hunter

Affiliates

Welcome Post | Rules | Spooky Manor | Forest, Sky, & Sea | DW FAQ | ►Affiliates◄ | Reserved | Missing | Breeding Projects

User Image

Blessed Hunter

Welcome Post | Rules | Spooky Manor | Forest, Sky, & Sea | DW FAQ | Affiliates | ►Reserved◄ | Missing | Breeding Projects

Blessed Hunter

What I'm Missing

Welcome Post | Rules | Spooky Manor | Forest, Sky, & Sea | DW FAQ | Affiliates | Reserved | ►Missing◄ | Breeding Projects

You're free to trade me anything on this list. I'm not too concerned about it though because I can transfer.
Italics mean I have the means for it but do not have that poke in specific.
Touch-trades for legendary data is acceptable.

Kanto
Magmar

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jhoto
Dex is done.

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hoenn
Cascoon | Slakoth | Whismur
Volbeat | Spoink |

Sinnoh
Kricketot | Carnivine | Magnezone | Rhyperior
Lickilicky | Magmortar
Shaymin

Unova
Dex is done.

Blessed Hunter

Breeding Projects

Welcome Post | Rules | Spooky Manor | Forest, Sky, & Sea | DW FAQ | Affiliates | Reserved | Missing | ►Breeding Projects◄

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is really only for my own personal projects for keeping track of things.
People may request babies from these if I'm breeding them at the time of requesting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Breeding Projects Up Coming:
These are in no particular order.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moves: Ice Punch, Crush Claw
Planned IVs: 28 + Atk & Speed
Planned Nature: Adamant
Desired Ability: Inner Focus (Pickpocket if available)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moves: Sucker Punch
Planned IVs: 26+ Atk & Def, 20+ all other stats
Desired Ability: Inner Focus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moves: Snatch
Planned IVs: 25+ SpA, Speed. 20 + Def, SpDef, HP
Planned Nature: Timid
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moves: Roost
Planned IVs: 25+ HP, Def, SpDef; 20+ Atk, Speed
Desired Ability: Overcoat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moves: Baton Pass, Megahorn
Planned IVs: 25+ Atk, Speed; 20+ HP, Def, SpDef
Planned Nature: Jolly
Desired Ability: Super Luck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Moves: Bullet Seed, Foul Play
Planned IVs: 23+ Speed, Atk, HP; 20+ Def, SpDef
Desired Ability: Early Bird
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Moves: Teeter Dance, Disable
Planned IVs: 20+ Def, SpDef, HP; Adamant- 25+ Atk; Modest-25+SpA
Planned Nature: Adamant or Modest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Moves: Dragon Dance, Chip Away, Knock Off
Planned IVs: 25+ Atk, Speed; 20+ Hp, Def, SpDef
Desired Ability: Adaptability
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Moves: Haze, Nasty Plot
Planned IVs: 28+ SpA; 20+ all other stats
Planned Nature: Modest
Desired Ability: Aftermath

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moves:
Planned IVs: 28+ HP, Atk; 25+ Def, Sp Def
Desired Ability: Hydration

Finished Breeding Projects:

Azula User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MoxieKarp
Bagel User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pran'Krow
Mary Su User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pain Tomb
Kerrigan User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thank you very much, My Coin-Operated Boy Toy!
Nobel User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thank you very much, sailoreclipse!
Cream User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sherona User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sparklez User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thank you very much, sailoreclipse!
Zanteka User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thank you very much, SecureInMyMasculinity!

Blessed Hunter

Reserved Breeds
This post is so I can remember anyone who has posted egg requests but I'm unable to fulfill at the time of request.

Blessed Hunter

Keep an eye on your shoulder against the wind of your walk
An eye ahead to know who doth talk;

Opened~

Listen to the Voice of Reason
And ye shall pass the Grasp of Treason
D:

Female DW Nidoran. Do want >>;

But that thing bluntly hates me .x.

Blessed Hunter

NeoDeathAngel
D:

Female DW Nidoran. Do want >>;

But that thing bluntly hates me .x.

You haven't found one yet?

I have like 4 males sitting in my black cart that needs to be captured >>;

But males can't pass DW ability x.x

Blessed Hunter

Yeah.. it sucks that they don't. Poor females..
At least either mom or dad can pass natures now, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas