Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Hellhound

Kitti420

Sorry to bug you again, and thank you very much for the previously traded Pokemon ^^ I didn't see all the other legendaries you had; all I saw earlier were the four you just traded to me.
Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: One of everything except Virizion, Lugia, Ho-oh, Giratina (If that's alright ^^' I'll start catching fodder to trade.)
I'm offering you this in return: Fodder Pokemon ^^'
My Friend Code Is: (You may still have it; if not, it's down in my siggy~)
My IGN is: Dani/Kitti

Hey~ Your form is the first, I need to know what three Legends you want today since I do three a day.

Romantic Lunatic

Prince Takun

A SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,

Feels great being busy xD

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

Divine Hellhound

Prince Takun
Nolan Parks
Fun Sized JenJen

Jen, I got those two ditto's for you if you're still on and available to trade.

Your super busy wink

Thank you very much for the Ditto. This one I didn't had. ;D

No problem, you were uh, outside contracted ahahah so I figured I could get it done quick, without a form. <3

Anenime's Wife

Obsessive Browser

Nolan Parks
Kitti420

Sorry to bug you again, and thank you very much for the previously traded Pokemon ^^ I didn't see all the other legendaries you had; all I saw earlier were the four you just traded to me.
Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

I'd really like this shiny (or non-shiny) legend: One of everything except Virizion, Lugia, Ho-oh, Giratina (If that's alright ^^' I'll start catching fodder to trade.)

Hey~ Your form is the first, I need to know what three Legends you want today since I do three a day.

Ah, hey ^^ I'll do just Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos today. Tomorrow, I'll try to get online before I work at 4, if that works with you.

Divine Hellhound

Kitti420
Nolan Parks
Kitti420

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

Ah, hey ^^ I'll do just Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos today. Tomorrow, I'll try to get online before I work at 4, if that works with you.

Sure, but I don't know what time zone your in? It's five here and I've only been up for two hours. I'm a day sleeper. ouo

Give me a few minutes to work on cloning what I have (it takes a lot of time, cloning more than one is tedious...) and I'll quote you again when I'm ready.

Anenime's Wife

Obsessive Browser

Nolan Parks
Kitti420
Nolan Parks
Kitti420

Nolan Parks

HEY NOLAN

Sure, but I don't know what time zone your in? It's five here and I've only been up for two hours. I'm a day sleeper. ouo

Give me a few minutes to work on cloning what I have (it takes a lot of time, cloning more than one is tedious...) and I'll quote you again when I'm ready.

Ah, it's 8 here, so I'm 3 hours ahead of you. I usually have early morning to mid-afternoon shifts, so I'm usually on later. And alrighty; I'm catching fodder.

Thankful Vampire

18,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Loiterer 100
Nolan Parks
Prince Takun
Nolan Parks
Fun Sized JenJen

Jen, I got those two ditto's for you if you're still on and available to trade.

Your super busy wink

Thank you very much for the Ditto. This one I didn't had. ;D

No problem, you were uh, outside contracted ahahah so I figured I could get it done quick, without a form. <3

Yes People!
I'm VIP HERE pirate

Thanks again wink
You have a big collection here. biggrin

Divine Hellhound

Prince Takun

Ahahha, you are for today~! When I do threads outside my big one here, I usually get those done first because I went out and offered.

I've a lot of friends, and some really nice people that helped me. Then I just started helping others and got more good stuff in return. ouo

khionna's Husband

Ruthless Knight

14,675 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Nolan Parks

hello nolan, i made another request (it's back a few pages) just let me know when you're able to get to it.
and you seem to need a little help here nolan ^_^;

Divine Hellhound

Azure unit-01
Nolan Parks

hello nolan, i made another request (it's back a few pages) just let me know when you're able to get to it.
and you seem to need a little help here nolan ^_^;

I saw it. Sorry, there's a few before you and a lot of people today are requesting stuff I haven't cloned. Which is tedious because I can only clone one at a time and every time I have to clone something else I have to switch from the powersave attachment to my computer, to my DS and back again. I'll get to it in time, no worries, I will quote you when I get to it.

Divine Hellhound

xxcountingstars
Nolan Parks

hey nolan c:
i made a request yesterday, would you be
free to do the trade today?

I'm working on them, sorry. Please be patient with me. Lots of people are requesting stuff I haven't cloned yet and it's tedious work. You have one before you I need to fill but I will quote you again when I am available and able to fill your request.

khionna's Husband

Ruthless Knight

14,675 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Nolan Parks

I saw it. Sorry, there's a few before you and a lot of people today are requesting stuff I haven't cloned. Which is tedious because I can only clone one at a time and every time I have to clone something else I have to switch from the powersave attachment to my computer, to my DS and back again. I'll get to it in time, no worries, I will quote you when I get to it.

it's alright take your time.

Divine Hellhound

Kitti420

Phew~ Okay finally got your order filled for 3 Legendary, shiny birds.
I had no idea but my Moltres is even 6IV!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff