Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What should the Breeding house do to get known?

More Tournaments (bigger) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 6 ]
Create a League 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 4 ]
Hold more contests 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 8 ]
All of the above 0.65151515151515 65.2% [ 43 ]
None of the above 0.075757575757576 7.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 69 70 71 >

Capriquarius91
Whitneys Miltank

Maybe getting taken away will be for the best, u'know? Regardless, I wish you the very best of luck, my friend. 3nodding

Still using my sister's laptop when I can. I'm gonna take my GED tests this Thursday and Friday. :3

Invisible Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
is it alright with you guys if I post here? I want to remember this thread later when I have a need to breed. haha

Invisible Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Species: zubat
Nickname: if female Vylet if male Zeke
Preferred Nature: jolly
Your Info on its Ability: DW Infiltrator please
Your Info on its Moveset: Breed for brave bird please? If offering move tutor moves as well I'd love super fang and roost.
Your Info on its IVs: max in speed, attack, and hp
Would You Like the Trade to be Between Gen IV or Gen V: V
Anything Else: NOT shiny haha, pokerus would be nice
Name and FC: Lala 4513 8436 3242
Tip? 10k for each pokemon

I would like to have LOTS of Blazeing hot orders done so I can raise a competitive team. If I can get all 6 Pokemon traded to me in a timely fashion (a month?) I am willing to tip more on top of the 10k per pokemon. How does 300k sound? So total it would be 360k.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Whitneys Miltank
Capriquarius91
Whitneys Miltank

Maybe getting taken away will be for the best, u'know? Regardless, I wish you the very best of luck, my friend. 3nodding

Still using my sister's laptop when I can. I'm gonna take my GED tests this Thursday and Friday. :3

Nice! I hope you do well on the tests. xD
Capriquarius91
Whitneys Miltank
Capriquarius91
Whitneys Miltank

Nice! I hope you do well on the tests. xD

Just need to get a 410/800 on all 5 parts. I just really wanna pass to transfer schools. :3
o00 Lala-Wa 00o
Your Info on its Moveset: Breed for brave bird please? If offering move tutor moves as well I'd love super fang and roost.

I would like to have LOTS of Blazeing hot orders done so I can raise a competitive team. If I can get all 6 Pokemon traded to me in a timely fashion (a month?) I am willing to tip more on top of the 10k per pokemon. How does 300k sound? So total it would be 360k.

Thank you so much! emotion_awesome

I haven't been able to update a lot of the OP because my laptop uses have been restricted, but since I got B/W2 and I'm still working on my White, I will let you know once I can start on your Zubat. The tips will work wonders since it's not against Gaia's ToS! 3nodding

Invisible Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Whitneys Miltank
o00 Lala-Wa 00o

Thank you so much! emotion_awesome

I haven't been able to update a lot of the OP because my laptop uses have been restricted, but since I got B/W2 and I'm still working on my White, I will let you know once I can start on your Zubat. The tips will work wonders since it's not against Gaia's ToS! 3nodding

Yes tips are good. Its my way of saying thank you for breeding me a perfect pokemon because I am too lazy to. And I don't really get how to breed for IVs. I get it in theory but I havent ever done it. Oh btw my game is Black. Are black2 and white2 any good?

EDIT:
So, are you going to take care of the breeding or share the moneys and work with the other people? I'm just wondering if I should make a list of Pokemon I want for people to grab or wait until each is done like the OP says or pm you a list.

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I have decided to come back and take part of the orders. Martini, get ready to be rocked ^^

Though I am not doing Shiny's haha
o00 Lala-Wa 00o
Yes tips are good. Its my way of saying thank you for breeding me a perfect pokemon because I am too lazy to. And I don't really get how to breed for IVs. I get it in theory but I havent ever done it. Oh btw my game is Black. Are black2 and white2 any good?

EDIT:
So, are you going to take care of the breeding or share the moneys and work with the other people? I'm just wondering if I should make a list of Pokemon I want for people to grab or wait until each is done like the OP says or pm you a list.

Black, White, Black 2 and White 2 are all acceptable. They're all able to trade with one another. It's fine for me because I have both B2 and W2, but I only have White.

I'll be taking care of the orders along with Pandelic DJ, so if you want to submit another order then Pande and I will hanlde who will do what. :3
Pandelic DJ
I have decided to come back and take part of the orders. Martini, get ready to be rocked ^^

Guess I'll handle the thing you can't. emotion_awesome

Invisible Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pandelic DJ

no worries! I mostly hate shineys. only reason I would really want one is so I could trade shiny eevees away to people. everyone likes shiny vaporeon and umbreon right? any way thanks for the help!

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Whitneys Miltank

Its not that I cant handle em. Lol Its just that Id be currently getting myself shinies and its a very very very long process just to get em. I wouldn't mind trading shinies since I have quite a bunch. Though for now no breeding for shinies xD

o00 Lala-Wa 00o

Well if there is any orders you need done be sure to tell me which ones xD

Invisible Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Speaking of eevee I guess that would be the hardest one to breed so that one's next I guess.

Species: eevee
Nickname: if female Rose if male Vincent
Preferred Nature: timid
Your Info on its Ability: DW is anticipation right?
Your Info on its Moveset: Breed for wish please?
Your Info on its IVs: max in speed, SPattack, and hp
Anything Else: still NOT shiny , pokerus optional

Invisible Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So you two should decide how I'm gonna donate. Obviously the 10k is straight to the person for the order. But the 300k? I can donate to the thread so the money can be used for contests or to buy graphics or whatnot. Or I could tip you each 50-50. Or It can be based off of how many you do. Basically the extra donation is 50k a pokemon So I can always do that.

Like I said this is a tip for your hard work for me. So Id like to make you both as happy as I can.

Invisible Explorer

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Whitneys Miltank

Black, White, Black 2 and White 2 are all acceptable. They're all able to trade with one another. It's fine for me because I have both B2 and W2, but I only have White.

I'll be taking care of the orders along with Pandelic DJ, so if you want to submit another order then Pande and I will hanlde who will do what. :3

Oh i was just wondering if the games were good. I actually have been in the dark about B&W2. How much different are they?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff