Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What should the Breeding house do to get known?

More Tournaments (bigger) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 6 ]
Create a League 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 4 ]
Hold more contests 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 8 ]
All of the above 0.65151515151515 65.2% [ 43 ]
None of the above 0.075757575757576 7.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69 70 71 > >>

n/a
ACTIVEx ORDERS
│║║│││║║│║║

Langarith's Order
Species: Swablu
Nickname: No nickname.
Preferred Nature: Bold
Your Info on its Ability: Cloud Nine
Your Info on its Moveset: Featherdance and Roost.
Your Info on its IVs: N/A
Would You Like the Trade to be Between Gen IV or Gen V:Gen V
Anything Else:I would like for it to be Shiny.

• Person Working On This Order: wild wulfie of the forest

Wally of Petalburg's Order
Species: Ralts
Nickname: Natassa
Preferred Nature: Modest
Your Info on its Ability: I'd like her to have Trace
Your Info on its Moveset: Not too picky honestly
Would You Like the Trade to be Between Gen IV or Gen V: V
Anything Else: I'd love a shiny heart

• Person working on this order: Pandelic DJ

schizophrenic_ai's Order
Species: Electrike
Nickname: FULGUR (all caps)
Preferred Nature: Timid
Your Info on its Ability: Static
Your Info on its Moveset: n/a
Your Info on its IVs: 31/x/x/31/x/31
Would You Like the Trade to be Between Gen IV or Gen V: Gen V
Anything Else: Will tip massively for Shiny. Although Shiny is not required

• Person working on this order: wild wulfie of the forest

Toxic Usagi's Order
Species: Emolga
Nickname: Nym
Preferred Nature: Adamant
Your Info on its Ability: DreamWorld, please. I can supply the DW female if need be.
Your Info on its Moveset: Needs Covet.
Your Info on its IVs: Perfects in Attack and Speed, HP would be nice too but not required.
Would You Like the Trade to be Between Gen IV or Gen V: Emolga's GenV, so GenV is necessary.
Anything Else: Nope! I promised to breed this for a friend, but I've had no luck. xD;

• Person working on this order: Pandelic DJ

Capriquarius91's Order
Species: Charmander
Nickname: Skorcher
Preferred Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Your Info on its Ability: Blaze
Your Info on its Moveset: Dragon Dance (anything else is fine)
Would You Like the Trade to be Between Gen IV or Gen V: Gen IV
Anything Else: Nope
Name and FC: 4170-0463-3780 (Gold)
  • Person working on this order: Ezelus

Pandelic's Completed Orders:
Wulfie's Completed Orders:
Martini's (Miltank's) Completed Orders:
Ezelus' Completed Orders: 2

████ ███████████ ██████ ████
PENDINGx ORDERS
│║║│││║║│║║

Sirfing Divya CCL's Order
    Species:Treecko
    Nickname: Alex
    Preferred Nature: Naive
    Your Info on its Ability: Overgrow
    Your Info on its Moveset: NA
    Your Info on its IVs: NA
    Anything Else: I'd like this one to be shiny whee

Shibu Mizaku's Order
Species: Timburr
Nickname: Conker
Preferred Nature: Adamant
Your Info on its Ability: Guts
Your Info on its Moveset: Drain Punch & Mach Punch.
Your Info on its IVs:31 Atk, HP and Sp Def if possible.
Anything Else: Nope :3

TEAM x
ISx LOOKING xFOR

│║║│││║║│║║

We are also looking for similar services in return, with the Pokémon not hacked, illegitimately altered in any way or even cloned. Please respect what we think because we do take legitimacy of a Pokémon very seriously.

Martini (Miltank) Needs:
Will Be Edited In A Bit!!

Wild Wulfie of the Forest Needs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Male with Stealth Rock or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Male with Stealth Rock or User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Male with Stealth Rock

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 10

Pandelic Needs:

Unlimited Amount:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ezelus Needs:

Unlimited Amount:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BREEDINGx HOUSEx EMPLOYEES
│║║│││║║│║║

User Image
  • Username: wild wulfie of the forest
  • Which Pokémon Games do you own?: Black and White
  • How often do you breed?: Quite often (at least 5 times a week)
  • Do you consider yourself a Novice, Veteran, Advanced, or Master breeder?: Advanced
  • Do you have any knowledge about Natures, IVs, etc?: Yes
  • Do you know how to pass down Natures, IVs, etc?: Yes
  • Why do you want to work at Lord Martini's Breeding House?: Because I know that I can help people get the Pokemon that they want and I really want to do just that.
  • How did you find this service?: I spotted it on the Pokemon forum
  • What will be your schedule when working with us?: Until June 8th, my schedule will be as follows:
    Sunday: All day excluding 11AM-3PM MDT
    Monday-Friday: afternoons from 3PM-9PM (excluding friday when I'll be unavailable from 5PM-9PM)
    Saturday: All day unless I have something come up.
    Starting on June 8th, I will be available all day Monday-Saturday (again, excluding friday with the same time as mentioned)
  • Do you promise to abide by the rules of the thread, service and specifically, the Statement of Trust?: Of course! I hate it when people hack their games to get certain pokemon and when I see a Pokegen thread, I literally die a lot inside.

• Note: I can do specific IVs, Nature, Gender, Shininess, and I have access to a vast pool of DW pokemon.

• Username: Pandelic DJ (call me Pande or DJ)
  • Which Pokémon Games do you own?: Silver, Gold, Ruby, Platinum, Soul Silver and Black
  • How often do you breed?: A lot, when I have the time to do so.
  • Do you consider yourself a Novice, Veteran, Advanced, or Master breeder?: Im sort of in the middle of Novice and Veteran
  • Do you know how to pass down Natures, IVs, etc?: Some Knowledge
  • Why do you want to work at Lord Martini's Breeding House?: Cause we can spill some cool beans Yo!
  • How did you find this service?: I stalk people.....a lot ; )
  • What will be your schedule when working with us?: Im pretty much random, though when I get an order I work on it right away....sorry I dont have a time system. Lol
  • Do you promise to abide by the rules of the thread, service and specifically, the Statement of Trust?: I promise to disobey all the ru.....Wait I promise to follow em ; )

PandelicDJ is on Haitus until further notice!
  • Username: 1324354657687980akanumber
  • Which Pokémon Games do you own?: Yellow, Pearl, Diamond, Platinum HG, SS, Black
  • How often do you breed?: Around daily
  • Do you consider yourself a Novice, Veteran, Advanced, or Master breeder?: Master, I guess, I've been breeding a few years and breed for everything you offer.
  • Do you know how to pass down Natures, IVs, etc?: Yep
  • Why do you want to work at Lord Martini's Breeding House?: I don't want to set up my own thread. I have run one before, it was horrible keeping track of everything.
  • How did you find this service?: Excellent.
  • What will be your schedule when working with us?: Nights and Weekends Only.
  • Do you promise to abide by the rules of the thread, service and specifically, the Statement of Trust?: I will, to the best of my knowledge. I haven't read them. Or if I did they went over my head. I will go re-read them.

• Username: Ezelus
  • Which Pokémon Games do you own?: Black, White, SoulSilver, Platinum, Diamond, LeafGreen
  • How often do you breed?:Erryday
  • Do you consider yourself a Novice, Veteran, Advanced, or Master breeder?: Novice sweatdrop
  • Do you have any knowledge about Natures, IVs, etc?: I know about everything except IV's.
  • Do you know how to pass down Natures, IVs, etc?: Everything except IV's
  • Why do you want to work at Lord Martini's Breeding House?: Because my friends work here and I want to be cool like them. emotion_kirakira
  • How did you find this service?: I'm always here.
  • What will be your schedule when working with us?: I can't really set a certain time because my days are always different. However, I'm online whenever I can be.
  • Do you promise to abide by the rules of the thread, service and specifically, the Statement of Trust?: I swear... by the moon and the stars in the sky...

EMPLOYEEx APPLICATIONx FORM
│║║│││║║│║║

You will NOT be paid for your employment. This service is to help the Pokémon community, although I will try to find ways to reward my employees for their excellent services here.

{Please make sure you erase the sentences with the brackets!}

[list][*][b]Username:[/b]
[*][b]Which Pokémon Games do you own?:[/b]
[*][b]How often do you breed?:[/b]
[*][b]Do you consider yourself a Novice, Veteran, Advanced, or Master breeder?:[/b] {Novice is lowest and Master is highest}
[*][b]Do you have any knowledge about Natures, IVs, etc?:[/b]
[*][b]Do you know how to pass down Natures, IVs, etc?:[/b]
[*][b]Why do you want to work at Lord Martini's Breeding House?:[/b]
[*][b]How did you find this service?:[/b]
[*][b]What will be your schedule when working with us?:[b] {Try being specific about times}
[*][b]Do you promise to abide by the rules of the thread, service and specifically, the Statement of Trust?:[/b][/list]

CONTESTS
│║║│││║║│║║

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME
Have fun entering these contests

If you wish to donate pokemon w/ egg moves, being shiny, events, legendaries, etc. to help out. All will be welcomed, and you will be known as a someone who donated.

Dice Roll:
Roll 10 20 sided dice
If you get 117 your prize will be
Shiny Haxorus

Random Number Generator:
Generate a number from 1-500
If you get 8, 17, 58, 121 or 389 your prize will be
Shiny Valcorona

Page Contest:
First Person on page 100
Recieves: Shiny Hydreigon

Prizes:

Donated By-Langarith
Shiny Haxorus Female Level 54
Nature Lonely, Ability Ravalry
Dragon Claw, Slash, Swords Dance, Dragon Pulse

Donated By-Langarith
Shiny Hydreigon Male Level 74
Adament Nature, Ability Levitate
Crunch, Body Slam, Dragon Rush, Draco Meteor

Donated By-Langarith
Jap. Shiny Volvarona Male Level 71
Bold Nature, Ability Flame Body
Silver Wind, Quiver Dance, Heat Wave, Bug Buzz

AFFILIATES
│║║│││║║│║║

Be Apart Of The Fun

User Image

User Image

MODS&REGULARS
│║║│││║║│║║

Whitneys Miltank
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Captain/Leader

Pandelic DJ & Wulfie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vice Captains/Second In Commands

Ezelus & Arinnel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -insert poke img here-

Mods/Regulars

IV BREEDING BASICS
│║║│││║║│║║

Toxic Usagi's Guide to IV Breeding!
(Sweet Jeezus!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction
Every pokemon is hatched / caught with an Inherent Value (better known as 'IV') score for each of the six stats: HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed. These range in value from 0 all the way to 31. As 'Inherent Values' these scores cannot be changed and essentially represent an individual pokemon's natural talent, if you will, for each stat. For example, say a Buneary is hatched with a score of 2 in HP and 28 in Speed. This Buneary would then naturally be a little more frail and less resilient to taking hits. On the other hand, she would naturally be much faster than most other Buneary around, its raw talent giving it an edge.

So what's the purpose of IV scores?
Well, much unlike Effort Value points (or EVs) where four EVs equal only one actual stat point and all that mathematical tomfoolery, IV scores are very simple and straight forward.
-1. You cannot change your IV scores. They are decided at birth.
-2. Your IV score directly correlates to how many stat points a pokemon gets in each stat from their talent alone.
This means that at level 100 with the same Effort Value investment, a Lopunny with 28 Speed IVs would have a Speed score 13 points higher than another Lopunny with 15 Speed IVs.

I'm still confused... ; A ;
Alright, let's break down exactly what "makes up" a level 100 pokemon's stat scores.
-Base Score: Every pokemon has a set "base score" for each of their stats at level 100. Let's revisit Lopunny, shall we? At level 100, the "base scores" for her stats are going to be:
HP: 240
Attack: 157
Defense: 173
Special Attack: 113
Special Defense: 197
Speed: 215
This is without any consideration of IVs and EVs, the absolute LOWEST these stats could possibly be at level 100.
-Inherent Value [IV]: Like I said before, a pokemon can have an IV score of anywhere between 0 and 31 in each stat, every IV score randomly assigned to them. For every point of their IV score, the pokemon gets a point toward their total stat score at level 100. This means that at level 100, without any EV points gained and just base scores and IV scores considered, a Lopunny's stats can be within these ranges:
HP: 240-271
Attack: 157-188
Defense: 173-204
Special Attack: 113-144
Special Defense: 197-228
Speed: 215-246
You'll notice that for each score, there is a possible difference of 31. That's where IV scores come in!

Hang on a sec, I've read your EV Training guide, and that said EV training can make a difference of up to 63 points with full investment in a given score. Your range says that Lopunny's Speed with the maximum IV score (31) puts it at 246. Well, 246+63=309 (That's 246 with the max IV score, plus 63 points for maximum EV training in Speed). I've seen a Lopunny with a Speed score of 339! How's that happen?
What you're missing in your equation is the Lopunny's nature bonus. Every pokemon's nature will add a 10% boost to one stat, while subtracting 10% from another. With some natures, the stat added and subtracted from will be the same stat, thus no change. Those are called 'neutral natures.'
Anywho, This Lopunny has 'perfect' IVs in Speed with maximum EV points in Speed as well, which is pretty impressive. What's giving this Loppuny that extra boost is a nature that benefits the Speed stat. For a Lopunny, I would probably expect that to be a Jolly nature (+Speed, -Sp.Att).
If you take 309 and multiply it by the nature bonus, the math should look like this: 309 * 1.1 = 339.9. Remember that Pokemon always rounds down, meaning the maximum stat with a beneficial nature will be 339.

I get it now. But if a pokemon's IV scores are completely random, how the heck do people end up with the scores they want? Do they just breed and breed until they luck out?
Well, sort of. There are ways to speed up the process. Y'know, to keep us breeders sane (or sane enough. Pokemon is a cruel mistress... crying ).
While holding what is called a 'Power item' a parent has a reasonable chance to pass on their own IV score. You may recall these Power items from the EV Training Guide, as they are the same items held by pokemon to increase the amount of EV points the holder receives from KO'ing enemy pokemon.
The hold items are:
Power Weight: HP
Power Bracer: Attack
Power Belt: Defense
Power Anklet: Speed
Power Lens: Special Attack
Power Band: Special Defense
These can be purchased with BP at the Battle Tower, or Battle Subway in Black and White.

So... How does this help me? How am I supposed to know the parents' IV scores to know if I want to pass them on?
The Battle Subway again comes to the rescue! Sorta.
There exists an NPC just at the bottom of the stairs of the Battle Subway entrance who calls himself the 'Judge,' claiming to be able to tell you your pokemon's potential. He appears to be an Ace Trainer, and he will let you know exactly which IV score is the highest for any pokemon you show him, each message representing a range of possible scores. He will also give you an overall reading, and when he tells you which is highest, he will list the scores tied for the highest if a tie exists.
Here's what he might tell you:
IV Scores Overall: (the range is the total of all six of your 0-31 scores for all six stats)
0-90: This Pokémon's potential is decent all around.
91-120: This Pokémon's potential is above average overall.
121-150: This Pokémon has relatively superior potential overall.
151-186: This Pokémon has outstanding potential overall.
Highest Score(s):
0-15: It's rather decent in that regard. That's how I judged it.
16-25: It's very good in that regard. That's how I judged it.
26-30: It's fantastic in that regard. That's how I judged it.
31: It can't be better in that regard. That's how I judged it.
With this knowledge, you can realistically breed for a pokemon with up to two IV scores you feel comfortable with in a timely manner. Say I want to breed a Buneary with perfect IV scores ( "It can't be better in that regard. That's how I judged it." ) in Attack and Speed. I could breed Bunearys until I find a female with, say, perfect Speed, and a male with perfect Attack. The female would then hold a Power Anklet and the male would hold a Power Bracer, you'd toss them into the Daycare Center together, and let them bang it out. You'll probably have a Buneary with perfect Attack and Speed within that first batch of eggs, possibly even two or three. If you want a particular Ability, gender, and/or Nature, wash rinse and repeat until you get the right combination. This is where breeding still remains rather time consuming.

I'll have to breed for the mother AND father before I can even start?? That's bogus! Are there any tricks to speed things up?
There are two right off the bat.
-The Ditto Trick: Ditto, that official ho-bag of the Pokemon world, will breed with ANY pokemon. That said, if you were somehow lucky enough to find someone willing to acquire a "Perfect IV Ditto" (a Ditto with 31's in every stat for its IV scores), it could speed up the process tremendously. Say you're breeding for that same Buneary:
1. Give your perfect Ditto a Power Bracer to hold, and throw it in the Daycare Center with any old Buneary from your PC box. Within the first batch of eggs, you should land yourself a Buneary with perfect Attack (verifiable thanks to the IV Judge in the Battle Subway).
2. Give THAT Buneary the Power Bracer.
3. Give the perfect IV Ditto a Power Anklet to hold and throw the two into the Daycare Center. Let them rock each other's world until you find success!
-The Everstone Trick: What do you do if you're breeding and breeding and getting those Buneary with perfect Attack and Speed, but you're just not hatching one with those IV scores and a Jolly nature. You ARE, frustratingly enough, hatching plenty of Jolly Buneary that do NOT have the IV scores that you want. What you do is this: wait until you hatch a Jolly (or whatever nature you want) Buneary that has at least one of the scores you want. Instead of having it hold the Power item corresponding to that stat, give it an Everstone to hold. While holding an Everstone, the parent has a 50% chance of passing on their own nature.

But wait, you said that a pokemon's IV spread is completely random, with the exception of when the parent holds a Power item. Sure, holding the Everstone will help pass on the right nature, but that puts the IV back at random for that stat! Right?
Well, each parent actually has a 1 in 6 chance of passing on each of their individual IV scores, so I suppose I fibbed a little. ^^

Alright then... But wait. If each stat has a natural difference range of 0-31 for each stat from the Inherent Values, why do all of my Buneary behbehz only have, like... 6-7 in each stat? Where's the difference??
The full benefit from Inherent Values doesn't occur until very high levels. Trust me, it may not seem like it matters early on, but IVs make a massive difference in competitive battling! After all, when it's Gengar versus Gengar, both Timid with full EVs, the Gengar who Shadow Balls first will be the Gengar that was IV bred. wink

MINI TOURNAMENT
│║║│││║║│║║

How to Enter:
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]FC:[/B]
[B]Available Dates:[/B]
[B]Do you Agree to follow all the rules:[B]

Prizes:
Lvl 1 Shiny Beldum
Adamant nature
Perfect IVs except for Special Attack
All other contenders will recieve a Poliwag with 4 egg moves.

Rules:
To participate, add a Blaze x2 in red caps
During a battle if you rage quit(turn off the DS) you will be disqualified!
Double Flat Battle
Item and Species Clause
A Pokemon may not have the nickname of another Pokemon (I.E. you can't have a Haxorus nicknamed Garchomp or have 2 of the same Pokemon nicknamed Bob)
The following Pokémon may not be on a player’s team:
o 150 – Mewtwo
o 151 – Mew
o 249 – Lugia
o 250 – Ho‐Oh
o 251 – Celebi
o 382 – Kyogre
o 383 – Groudon
o 384 – Rayquaza
o 385 – Jirachi
o 386 – Deoxys
o 483 – Dialga
o 484 – Palkia
o 487 – Giratina
o 489 – Phione
o 490 – Manaphy
o 491 – Darkrai
o 492 – Shaymin
o 493 – Arceus
o 494 – Victini
o 643 – Reshiram
o 644 – Zekrom
o 646 – Kyurem

Players may use any Pokemon so long as it has been released and is legal (A.K.A. it knows moves it should know and has abilities it should)

Wonder launcher is to be OFF

The only banned move is Sky Drop

Contestants:

Username: Toxic Usagi
FC: 4642-4177-6744
Available Dates: Whenever is fine, so long as it's after 5ish Central if it's a weekday.
Do you Agree to follow all the rules: I'll do mah dernest.

Username: schizophrenic_ai
FC: 1807-7041-9935
Available Dates: Every day that I am alive
Do you Agree to follow all the rules: Hai!

Username: Shibu Mizaku
FC: 0604-7575-8608
Available Dates: Monday thru Saturday. I tend to take Sundays off from pokemon xD
Do you Agree to follow all the rules: Mhm

Username: Some Witty Name
FC: 4943 1565 6349
Available Dates: All days, except for the weekend of the 24th to the 28th of August.
Do you Agree to follow all the rules: Yes, I agree to the rules

User Image

RESERVED
│║║│││║║│║║

For Future Use

RESERVED
│║║│││║║│║║

For Future Use

RESERVED