Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What should the Breeding house do to get known?

More Tournaments (bigger) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 6 ]
Create a League 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 4 ]
Hold more contests 0.12121212121212 12.1% [ 8 ]
All of the above 0.65151515151515 65.2% [ 43 ]
None of the above 0.075757575757576 7.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70 71 > >>

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I am so glad I could start this back up. Will get back to posting in here when I come back from doing some yard work for a relative. Later everyone that may come by. Do order a pokemon, or apply to be one of our breeders. ^^

Sarcastic Trash

Pandelic DJ

What was wrong with the old one that made it so you had to restart it in a new thread? o.o

Profitable Prophet

Blaze.

Awesome, I was looking for a place like this yesterday.

I've also got 3 Shiny Donations and an order to place.

Species: Swablu
Nickname: No nickname.
Preferred Nature: Bold
Your Info on its Ability: Cloud Nine
Your Info on its Moveset: Featherdance and Roost.
Your Info on its IVs: N/A
Would You Like the Trade to be Between Gen IV or Gen V:Gen V
Anything Else:I would like for it to be Shiny.

Now that that's out of the way, I've got 3 Pokemon I'd like to donate, a Shiny Hydreigon, Shiny Haxorus, and a Shiny Volcarona. All legit. Just let me know who to trade them to.

Gallant Knight

Haha. Way to go Pandelic!

Gallant Knight

Shibu Mizaku

What was wrong with the old one that made it so you had to restart it in a new thread? o.o

Lord Martini's account was unjustly banned.

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100

"Bow down, you are inferior to me,"

Pandelic, quote me when you see this, so we can affiliate.

"..We need a hero, not a coward !"

Sarcastic Trash

Arinnel
Lord Martini's account was unjustly banned.

Dafuq? o.o What reason did they say it was banned for?

Gallant Knight

Shibu Mizaku
Dafuq? o.o What reason did they say it was banned for?

That I do not know. I was just told by Pandelic and was included in helping in remaking and managing this thread. ^^;

Sarcastic Trash

Arinnel
That I do not know. I was just told by Pandelic and was included in helping in remaking and managing this thread. ^^;

Ah xD Well I hope this thread stays alive for a long while, and that nothing like that happens in here :3

Gallant Knight

Shibu Mizaku

Ah xD Well I hope this thread stays alive for a long while, and that nothing like that happens in here :3

I agree. I'd like to be put down as a breeder, but without steady wifi, I can't. :/

Sarcastic Trash

Arinnel
I agree. I'd like to be put down as a breeder, but without steady wifi, I can't. :/

I'm a breeder/trader mostly. Though I'm kinda a nub at breeding, and my wi-fi is shaky on occasion xD

Gallant Knight

Shibu Mizaku

I'm a breeder/trader mostly. Though I'm kinda a nub at breeding, and my wi-fi is shaky on occasion xD

I'm not the best at breeding either. But I'm pretty decent. Plus I have a large supply of FDWA pokes, which from what I hear, isn't in mass quantity here. So I've been breeding and trading them to Pandelic to help.
I don't have wifi to trade with since I have a DSLite. So I'm buying a 3DSXL when it comes out so that I can connect to other wifi spots.

Shillys Bestie

34,400 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Best Friends Compassion 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Shibu Mizaku

Well the OP got banned for no reason really. So he got really upset with all the work he had put into the stuff he had. His own guild he spent fortunes on, the items he had worked for, all the friends he had and what not. We were talking about opening it up, but he had said he would possibly quit. So I decided to take it up to arms since he really wanted to re-open it, and have a Grand Re-opening. ^^

Also, he thought it had something to do with his sharing of his IP Address.....since he lives in some apartments, and that his sister goes over and uses his computer. But, we really don't know the official reason because the mods never gave one :L

Langarith

Well, you have come to the right place. I will put your order up soon. I think I will put up on the application, "What will be given upon return," especially on shiny's and IVs on more then one stat, since they tend to take a WHOLE LOT MORE time then most orders.

Also, three shiny donations emotion_kirakira You are so nice. If you would like, in the next maybe 30mins to an hour you can trade them over to me. If you want ^^ Again thank you.

Arinnel

Hi Arinnel, How are you ^^ And thanks.

Bobsplosion

Of course Bob, I would love to affiliate with you. ^^

At Thread

emotion_kirakira Five votes already, I love you all!

Gallant Knight

Pandelic DJ
Hi Arinnel, How are you ^^ And thanks.

I'm good. Just working on packing up my bf's apartment some more while he went to the community college to straighten something out. I just don't know how to exactly since I don't know where everything is going. how about you?

Profitable Prophet

Pandelic DJ

Langarith

Well, you have come to the right place. I will put your order up soon. I think I will put up on the application, "What will be given upon return," especially on shiny's and IVs on more then one stat, since they tend to take a WHOLE LOT MORE time then most orders.

Also, three shiny donations emotion_kirakira You are so nice. If you would like, in the next maybe 30mins to an hour you can trade them over to me. If you want ^^ Again thank you.

Well, no problem. I was originally going to trade them, but one of your breeders helped me out a few weeks ago, so I thought that it'd be a good idea to give back.

Edit: What's your FC?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces