None :< 0.51011235955056 51.0% [ 227 ]
One! :3 0.14606741573034 14.6% [ 65 ]
Two! :D 0.096629213483146 9.7% [ 43 ]
Three! :O 0.08314606741573 8.3% [ 37 ]
EVEN MOAR! >:D 0.16404494382022 16.4% [ 73 ]
Total Votes:[ 445 ]

Garbage

Mintiness Creamy Mess
        Yeah, I see your point there. I do love hoggies and would love keeping one of them. I really mostly love seeing how the faces of dumb kids wanting to hold cute, tiny snake because he's calm and how fast they hand the snake back to you after you them they're venomous. Like, he wasn't going to bite you before you knew this, why freak out?

Dedicated Hoarder

iKiin
Mintiness Creamy Mess
        Yeah, I see your point there. I do love hoggies and would love keeping one of them. I really mostly love seeing how the faces of dumb kids wanting to hold cute, tiny snake because he's calm and how fast they hand the snake back to you after you them they're venomous. Like, he wasn't going to bite you before you knew this, why freak out?
They're BARELY venomous anyhow.
Mintiness Creamy Mess
i Just want a different kind of snake, and if I were to squeeze one in now it would have to be smaller. So a sand boa or a hognose. smile I have a corn and a ball right now and want to just keep getting different kind.
You could live my dream for me and get a smooth green snake. =p

Dedicated Hoarder

Krissim Klaw
Mintiness Creamy Mess
i Just want a different kind of snake, and if I were to squeeze one in now it would have to be smaller. So a sand boa or a hognose. smile I have a corn and a ball right now and want to just keep getting different kind.
You could live my dream for me and get a smooth green snake. =p
I've seen these in our yard. When the catalapa caterpillars come back they get really thick.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Gah, I just love how derpy the hoggies look whee

I don't plan on having more than one snake at a time, mostly because I want to be sure I am giving total care and do not want to collect snakes and greatly fear I won't be able to provide enough love and care for multiple snakes and their unique needs.

plus I want a dog when I move out.

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Slick Southpaw

I don't plan on having more than one snake at a time, mostly because I want to be sure I am giving total care and do not want to collect snakes and greatly fear I won't be able to provide enough love and care for multiple snakes and their unique needs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good luck! That's what I thought when I first got Riddle, now here I am trying to decide what to get as my 3rd snake Dx
I'm not a fan of snakes really, but I do think the spiny bush snake are cool.

Dedicated Hoarder

Slick Southpaw

I have 17 pets. Two of which are snakes.

Dedicated Hoarder

[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Slick Southpaw

Good luck! That's what I thought when I first got Riddle, now here I am trying to decide what to get as my 3rd snake Dx
I want a third too. T.T

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Mintiness Creamy Mess
Slick Southpaw

I have 17 pets. Two of which are snakes.

I am quite impressed you can take care of them so well!!! I know I wouldn't be able to handle it, which is why I want to keep two pets max.

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200

I took more pictures of Dovah today! Almost got killed by Ninja in the process too! Dx
I'm just having so much fun with my new setup! :3

(This one had different settings than the rest and I had to fix the color in photoshop)

He wanted to climb off the table the whole time! Plus he wouldn't curl up for me ._.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Nagini likes exploring, even if it means settling on top of my head for a bit whee

User Image

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
Slick Southpaw
Nagini likes exploring, even if it means settling on top of my head for a bit whee

User Image

Cute!
One time I took Dovah for a walk around the neighborhood and he wanted to sit on my head. I ended up getting an extreme arm workout making sure he didn't fall xD

Garbage

I took Casanova out for a little bit of an adventure and snapped some really nice shots (after correcting the colors a bit).
        [one]
        [two]
        [closeup]
[Kat.On.A.Stick]

(This one had different settings than the rest and I had to fix the color in photoshop)
        Those are some incredible shots! Normals are honestly so under-appreciated.
Slick Southpaw

User Image
So cute. My mantises always want to jump up on my head until they realize there is hair. They don't like ticklish hair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff