Two! :D 0.096629213483146 9.7% [ 43 ]
Three! :O 0.08314606741573 8.3% [ 37 ]
EVEN MOAR! >:D 0.16404494382022 16.4% [ 73 ]
Total Votes:[ 445 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 138 139 140 > >> »|

Tipsy Kitten

Lupe Garu
iKiin
    This interests me. Let's all discuss this.

Generally, no, there is no temperament difference between a normal corn snake or a snow corn snake. I say generally because I remember seeing somewhere - I wanna say an episode of SnakeBytes - that there has been SOME noted personality traits that came out of some ball python morphs.
Can you remember what any of the ball python morphs are? I generally don't pay attention to personality traits, just physical defects that are associated with ball python morphs. I'd really like to hear if anyone knows anything about this subject 3nodding

The only morph that is really known for having any issues is in balls.
Spiders and spider morphs being the most notorious for having the head wobble.

I've not heard of corns having any differences.

[ Vodka ]"

[/size:1954tl
1954tlvp:0="[ Vodka ]"[size=14][align=center][b][color=darkred]

[/color][/b][/align]
I know about physical defects in different morphs of ball pythons (spiders, womas, super black pastels, caramels, deserts) it's more of mental differences I'm interesting in. Like if a certain morph is more prone to being aggressive.

Tipsy Kitten

Lupe Garu
[ Vodka ]"

[/size:1954tl
1954tlvp:1="[ Vodka ]"[size=14][align=center][b][color=darkred]

[/color][/b][/align]
I know about physical defects in different morphs of ball pythons (spiders, womas, super black pastels, caramels, deserts) it's more of mental differences I'm interesting in. Like if a certain morph is more prone to being aggressive.

The wobble is a mental defect. Its a neurological issue that that line of morphs have.

No morph is more aggressive than another.

Garbage

Lupe Garu
    I think it was it was some kind of cinnamon and either one or both of the leucistics. Cinnamons, they said, always seemed to be more aggressive and take a little more to tame down, and the leucistics they said always seemed to be more chill and almost more lazy than normal.

Newbie Noob

The idea that morph influences temperament is a myth. Every snake is an individual. The only exception would be morphs that cause neurological issues, but those issues don't include aggression.

Dedicated Hoarder

The Braining didn't work. God. Maybe I should take her to the vet...she doesn't have any bad symptoms or anything. What's the longest your ball has been off feed? How Lo.g should I wait to take Babe to the vet?

Dedicated Hoarder

Babe the ball is finally eating!

Garbage

So, I have the opportunity to get a Hognose, with tank and everything, I guess - provided with possibility after I ever manage to get my room rearranged to better accommodate my own two snakes already. Another thing is, I hear this Hog is kind of aggressive, hissing and major bluffing, but only, like, after you try and dig it from burrowing. If you reach for it while it's moving, it's fine with handling, apparently.

The guy offering is an employee from my local pet shop, and he is our go-to reptile guy (as far as someone local). He says he got from a teacher who kept it as a class pet but for whatever reason gave it up. The teacher doesn't want it to go to just anyone, because she still wants to hear updates of how it's doing.
    We believe it to be a female, only based on size as he hasn't the chance to get it sexed because of it's behavior.

I still need to talk to my mom and see about it but she doesn't seem to be flat no on it. And I've always wanted a hog, after holding my first one at the pet shop. - 3-
So there is a local breeder that is selling 1.2 womas and a female lesser for $250 because they are slow starters. I keep looking at my bank account because I have to $ but then I'll have to set them up in quaritene and I currently don't have anywhere to do that. Plus I'd have to buy new tubs and my mom might just kill me... But I'd pay the $250 just for the 3 females. Ohhh the woes of following breeders on facebook =/

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
I so want a snake, I have gotten to play with to many balls and corns now i want one to play with everyday. smile

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Scarbi
The idea that morph influences temperament is a myth. Every snake is an individual. The only exception would be morphs that cause neurological issues, but those issues don't include aggression.

this might not have anything to do with captive snakes we have expressed color polymorphism in but research has shown that some garter snake morphs do have different temperaments, or reactions to things. <.<

Dedicated Hoarder

Dedicated Hoarder

Keyona
I so want a snake, I have gotten to play with to many balls and corns now i want one to play with everyday. smile
Get a corn!

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Mintiness Creamy Mess
Keyona
Get a corn!

I'm leaning more towards the balls.... there is a little Pastel female I like, and a Mojave adult (sub adult? he can breed this fall)... and really like the Desert Ghost morph...though i don't think i will ever get one...

Dedicated Hoarder

Keyona
Mintiness Creamy Mess
Keyona
Get a corn!

I'm leaning more towards the balls.... there is a little Pastel female I like, and a Mojave adult (sub adult? he can breed this fall)... and really like the Desert Ghost morph...though i don't think i will ever get one...
I love love love my Ball. She was my first reptile. But their eating habits can be a bit frustrating for first time snakers. That and the humidity. I have a humidifier set up for my girl. Corns are just marvelous eaters. But do Whatever you want and know I'm available for any questions. :3 I'll help you all I can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff