Two! :D 0.096629213483146 9.7% [ 43 ]
Three! :O 0.08314606741573 8.3% [ 37 ]
EVEN MOAR! >:D 0.16404494382022 16.4% [ 73 ]
Total Votes:[ 445 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 138 139 140 > >> »|

Dedicated Hoarder

iKiin
    Mint-;; Nah, that's passion. x3

I've FINALLY got it drilled in my head, along with the true compassion I needed for so many years.
    I used to be so ruthless with animals, it wasn't until I went to handle my BP for the first time - which happened to be my first true snake handling on my own - that I realized I was not looking to piss this animal off. Now he's just really underhandled and I don't mind that too much. He kinda deserves to be his own little thing.
    Along with the Bredl's, I'm hoping to grab another Ball (or something, don't know yet) and this one I'll actually work with.
That's what I like about raising my baby corn. She'll be as welcoming as I make her.

Dedicated Hoarder

My snakes shed within a day of each other. Both perfect. Heheh. :3

Garbage

I can never catch when my snakes start their sheds, my BP especially.

Dedicated Hoarder

iKiin
    I can never catch when my snakes start their sheds, my BP especially.
I always know because that's the only time they won't eat. I have two great eaters.

Garbage

Mintiness Creamy Mess
    Both my snakes eat through their sheds. I don't know how many times my Cephy has eaten while truly sight blind with his eyecaps and just dull as can be. Sorin the corn, same thing.

Dedicated Hoarder

iKiin
Mintiness Creamy Mess
    Both my snakes eat through their sheds. I don't know how many times my Cephy has eaten while truly sight blind with his eyecaps and just dull as can be. Sorin the corn, same thing.
Oh wow. That's odd. O.o
My Carpets never miss a meal. Not even when in shed. Anaconda only has refused once while in shed. Burmese a couple times.

Dedicated Hoarder

Mine never eats during a shed. I'm starting to worry. Normally she just refuses during the shed. I fed her October 11. I fed her two regular rats and she took them without incident. Those were her first rats though. Normally I feed her mice every Thursday because she was fed mice in her previous home and ai was scared I'd put her off feed. Anyhow, the next Thursday she was in shed so she wouldn't eat. She fed early in the week so the next Thursday I offered the rats and she was uninterested so I thought she just didn't want the rats. I went and got her some mice to see if that would work, but again she was totally uninterested. This isn't like her. I know it's normal for Balls though. I just wish she'd eat.

Beloved Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
iKiin
Mintiness Creamy Mess

Both my corns eat through their sheds. I have to say, though, they miss grabbing their food at times. It's quite a sight.

Garbage

Minty-;; Hm. I don't think I'd worry too much. She's doesn't look like she's losing any weight, right?

Yuri-;; My BP will miss the the first strike pretty often during shed, or any other time for that matter; he has the worst eyesight and obviously doesn't use his heat sense very well because all his food is always quite warm. I always keep a close eye on him until he gets it down.

Dedicated Hoarder

iKiin
    Minty-;; Hm. I don't think I'd worry too much. She's doesn't look like she's losing any weight, right?

Yuri-;; My BP will miss the the first strike pretty often during shed, or any other time for that matter; he has the worst eyesight and obviously doesn't use his heat sense very well because all his food is always quite warm. I always keep a close eye on him until he gets it down.
Oh no. It's only been a few weeks. It's just not normal for her.

Newbie Noob

Little mojave girl I received yesterday in the mail. She's only a month old. smile She came with a surprise snake that has a under-developed lower jaw. Will post pictures after that one sheds.

User Image

Dedicated Hoarder

Pretty! Aww. Poor surprise snake. sad I hope he/she feeds well...

Newbie Noob

Mintiness Creamy Mess

She seems to be doing fine, though I do wonder if her jaw will make it harder for her to shed (it's her first shed). Keeping her paper towels wet and hoping she sheds and takes that crucial first meal without problems. 3nodding

Made a contest to name the Mojave girl. First prize is a Super Prize (2011) which is worth about 190K right now.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pets/name-my-snake-prizes/t.83113501/

Dedicated Hoarder

Scarbi
Mintiness Creamy Mess

She seems to be doing fine, though I do wonder if her jaw will make it harder for her to shed (it's her first shed). Keeping her paper towels wet and hoping she sheds and takes that crucial first meal without problems. 3nodding

Made a contest to name the Mojave girl. First prize is a Super Prize (2011) which is worth about 190K right now.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pets/name-my-snake-prizes/t.83113501/
I did my best with this. smile I'm pretty interestered in seeing the bonus snake. Is she/he a ball?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff