Welcome to Gaia! ::

Next time I think it is wise to let a mantis barely bigger than my thumbnail have out of cage time on one of my desk plants, please somebody smack me.

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Krissim Klaw
Hahaha, did you tell them what you needed the pill bottles for?

Then again I do hear Ts can be as addictive as drugs. wink

One of the things I love about the invert hobby is it tends to be pretty laid back, friendly place. Sure occasionally you will get a heated debate about husbandry methods, but for the most part it is an easy going type of hobby. I've joined a lot of animal forums over the years and I have to say the invert ones tend to be my favorite for that reason.

Nope. redface And they're more addictive -- and more expensive. One guy has 0.5-0.75" H. pulchripes slings on his list for $400.

I dunno, Arachnoboards always seems to have some sort of drama going on, but it's a big forum. The more specific ones tend to be more peaceful as well.

...and do I even want to know what happened to the little mantis? D:
Friday_Dora
Krissim Klaw
Hahaha, did you tell them what you needed the pill bottles for?

Then again I do hear Ts can be as addictive as drugs. wink

One of the things I love about the invert hobby is it tends to be pretty laid back, friendly place. Sure occasionally you will get a heated debate about husbandry methods, but for the most part it is an easy going type of hobby. I've joined a lot of animal forums over the years and I have to say the invert ones tend to be my favorite for that reason.

Nope. redface And they're more addictive -- and more expensive. One guy has 0.5-0.75" H. pulchripes slings on his list for $400.

I dunno, Arachnoboards always seems to have some sort of drama going on, but it's a big forum. The more specific ones tend to be more peaceful as well.

...and do I even want to know what happened to the little mantis? D:
I don't think I've ever stalked Arachnoboards. I like TarantulasUS because they have adorable spider emoticons. Never joined but I stalk around every once and a while when I need a spider fix.

Grimoire the mantis in question, wandered off when I wasn't paying attention. Lost her in the span of ten minutes after she spent the day sitting in the same spot. I spent over an hour looking. Gave up, then randomly looked some more and by a miracle of The Great Claw Goddess suddenly spotted her on the top of a fern waving her claws at me. I had previously checked over the fern like ten separate times but I'm not kidding when I say she is barely the size of my thumbnail in length. I should mention this fern is perched way up on a post and a different plant than the one she started out on.

I really dodged a bullet this time. She was way too tiny and I should have known better but I got too lax.
Got Ike his own door bell.
Now he can tell me when he's got to go potty.

Cept I did a 5 minute training session on 'press button = door open'.
So all day he'd go up to it and press it just to get the door to open. Didn't have to potty for at least 102/110 presses.

Oopsie.

Celestial Dog

I get to work with a dalmatian tomorrow? 6_9

Those things are so rare these days, it seems. We have NO record of any dalmatians ever coming into the salon for the year we've been open now. So this is a first.

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Q2k

Those things are so rare these days, it seems. We have NO record of any dalmatians ever coming into the salon for the year we've been open now. So this is a first.

Yeah now that you mention it, I work at a vet clinic and I think I've seen one in 2.5 years.
surprised

Tipsy Prophet

15,625 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Ms Jezebel Spirit
Q2k

Yeah now that you mention it, I work at a vet clinic and I think I've seen one in 2.5 years.
surprised

The last time I saw a Dalmatian was at my dad cousins when I was a kid, but that was an entire sled team c: Plus a family friends pit Dalmatian cross.

Celestial Dog

Guess these days they're just not very popular. Everyone wants labs and doodles instead.
I've got another vampire mantis infestation.

Celestial Dog

Krissim no. protect yourself! D:

_____

I just noticed how healthy my cat looks lately and it made me really happy. For a long time we were feeding her and her brother a really notgreat food. She was obese, her coat was dull, and she had horrible dandruff.

She dropped a lot of weight and has such a nice clean shiny coat now. ;u; She must be feeling so much better these days.

Devoted Inquisitor

It's such a bummer that this forum is completely dead. :[ I considered making some discussion threads today, but realized... why bother? People don't want to talk. This used to be a hoppin' place, but not lately.

Sadsad.
Q2k
Krissim no. protect yourself! D:

_____

I just noticed how healthy my cat looks lately and it made me really happy. For a long time we were feeding her and her brother a really notgreat food. She was obese, her coat was dull, and she had horrible dandruff.

She dropped a lot of weight and has such a nice clean shiny coat now. ;u; She must be feeling so much better these days.
Too late!

Also I demand pictures. You can't mention a pretty cat and not share photos.

Latrans
It's such a bummer that this forum is completely dead. :[ I considered making some discussion threads today, but realized... why bother? People don't want to talk. This used to be a hoppin' place, but not lately.

Sadsad.
Sadly that is this whole site. Management has driven this place into the ground. It feels like the forums are getting deader and deader. Bummer of bummers. =(

Devoted Inquisitor

Krissim Klaw

Latrans

Sadsad.
Sadly that is this whole site. Management has driven this place into the ground. It feels like the forums are getting deader and deader. Bummer of bummers. =(

Yeah it sucks. :[ I miss the old days lmao.

When Elsie accomplishes something I'm like "should I post? ehhh..." and don't lol.

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
I think I found a basic obedience class I really want to take with Sally. link.

Is it bad that I'm mostly interested because I love the layout of the site? She keeps it updated and has a ton of information without it being a huge wall of text. Sally needs her 3 year rabies shot before we can start but maybe I can get that done this month and hopefully start sometime soon.
I am legit sick of staph infections.

He's still on antibiotics and he had a flare up WHILE ON THEM.
emotion_donotwant

We took am impromptu trip to Florida this past weekend. Ike was pretty excited.
Got to meet my mothers Lab/Springer Spaniel. (She's so small compared to Ike!)
And he went swimming in an actual pool!

At first he just splashed the water all over the place but then he learned how to properly move his legs (we hovered the whole time) and he did really good.
First attempt~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces