• Wall Street 200
Infinite_Randomness
Verdandi Njordr
Infinite_Randomness
Verdandi Njordr
Signed!

Thanks for your support! Also, would that happen to be a Zatanna cosplay? c:

Yes! You're the first one to recognize it haha razz
Sweet. biggrin Is that a specific incarnation of her (say from Young Justice) or just in general? (I've seen her in another DC cartoon, but I'm most familiar with her YJ interpretation.)

Just in general I guess, mostly inspired from my own IRL cosplay of her I did last Halloween smile

High-functioning Duck

I sign. Def important to have representation.

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Briderich
I sign. Def important to have representation.

Too true. Representation matters and I'm looking forward to her getting a chance to stretch her legs and speak out- showing the great character I know she has. Thanks for your support, Briderich! biggrin

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Infinite_Randomness
Hey, Witty Dabbler! I'm a Distinct Dabbler! And I like your avatar's reference. I would like to sign this petition. I've been a fan of hers since I learned her earrings were weapons lol

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Different...Very.
Infinite_Randomness
Hey, Witty Dabbler! I'm a Distinct Dabbler! And I like your avatar's reference. I would like to sign this petition. I've been a fan of hers since I learned her earrings were weapons lol

Cool! Another Dabbler, but Distinct from myself, of course lol. (And thanks- I was worried that no one would be able to get it since its not a full-on cosplay as it is an 'inspired outfit' ;D)

And while I was interested in her as a WoC, my interest in her skyrocketed after that too. That, plus her mentions of wanting to be part of G-Team made me really hope that they'd go somewhere with that. sad *cough*gaian superhero*cough* But here's to hoping that they do.

And Thanks, Different.V for your support! If you can, please tell others about this petition- or if you are so moved, put us in your sig- Thanks, and thanks again. *dabbler salutes*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff