Lavish Hourglass

11,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Infinite_Randomness
crystalpraise
crying poor Josie

Things have gotten a bit better for her since I've made this petition- she got an EI with recolors for one- but not much else.

I'm still looking for her to play a positive role in the Gaian narrative- like most of the the shop keepers have done. Would you like to sign the petition to show your support? emotion_awesome

Okay but how do I Sign it?

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
crystalpraise
Infinite_Randomness
crystalpraise
crying poor Josie

Things have gotten a bit better for her since I've made this petition- she got an EI with recolors for one- but not much else.

I'm still looking for her to play a positive role in the Gaian narrative- like most of the the shop keepers have done. Would you like to sign the petition to show your support? emotion_awesome

Just say, "I sign"!

Lavish Hourglass

11,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Infinite_Randomness
crystalpraise
Infinite_Randomness
crystalpraise
crying poor Josie

Just say, "I sign"!

Okay "I Sign" ❤

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
crystalpraise
Infinite_Randomness
crystalpraise
Infinite_Randomness
crystalpraise
crying poor Josie

Just say, "I sign"!

Okay "I Sign" ❤

Excellent~ Thanks for your support! If you would, please tell anyone who you know likes Josie about this thread. If you would, I'd greatly appreciate it. emotion_awesome

Lavish Hourglass

11,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Infinite_Randomness
crystalpraise
Infinite_Randomness
crystalpraise
Infinite_Randomness
crystalpraise
crying poor Josie

Just say, "I sign"!

Okay "I Sign" ❤

Excellent~ Thanks for your support! If you would, please tell anyone who you know likes Josie about this thread. If you would, I'd greatly appreciate it. emotion_awesome
okay I will tell someone ❤

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
EDIT: May 3, 2015

Hey- I've noticed that this new event is a throwback to Gaia's heritage and history. In the event forum, I came across a thread which spoke about tribute items for the NPCs

I thought a cool item for Josie might be an (earring) throwing pose/arm mod. And while I noticed that she got 4 milady items in 3 different recolors, I'd be nice to see a larger shop update for her. However, I'm glad that she got an update. I have some more pressing questions to ask tomorrow on "Ask the Staff":

1) Will there be a tribute item for Josie?
2) Will she get a chance to play a positive role/experience ongoing character development in this event or related posts?
3) How about a relationship to the other characters?

I'll see you guys at "Ask the Staff" tomorrow! emotion_awesome

10,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Bookworm 100

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
The Blood of Adonis
I sign.

Thanks for your support! biggrin

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Update:

So unfortunately, I missed the "Ask the Staff" today, as I taking care of IRL errands. sweatdrop
But (!)I submitted two of the questions to the Pre-Ask thread.

That way, the question will be in line to be answered and we don't have to worry about locked threads, personal schedules and such! I'm looking forward to next week's response! emotion_awesome

gaia_diamond Crusade for Josie! gaia_diamond

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Although Josie isn't exactly high on my list of fave NPCs, some attention on her would be pretty cool, so I'll say it:

I, Honesty Kruse, sign this petition for Josie the NPC to be involved more often in site events and plots.

Also, her last manga appearance was actually back in 2012 where we can see her as a member of the Durem Volunteer Fire Department.

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Honesty Kruse
Although Josie isn't exactly high on my list of fave NPCs, some attention on her would be pretty cool, so I'll say it:

I, Honesty Kruse, sign this petition for Josie the NPC to be involved more often in site events and plots.

Also, her last manga appearance was actually back in 2012 where we can see her as a member of the Durem Volunteer Fire Department.

Thank you for your support, Honesty Kruse! And I remember that- strangely, it doesn't even seem like that long ago... o.o

I know she's not part of the forefront story about the Gods and demigods right now, but it would be nice to see spotlight on her when its the mortal's turn in the sun. smile

11,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Verdandi Njordr
Signed!

Thanks for your support! Also, would that happen to be a Zatanna cosplay? c:

11,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Infinite_Randomness
Verdandi Njordr
Signed!

Yes! You're the first one to recognize it haha razz

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Verdandi Njordr
Infinite_Randomness
Verdandi Njordr
Signed!

Yes! You're the first one to recognize it haha razz
Sweet. biggrin Is that a specific incarnation of her (say from Young Justice) or just in general? (I've seen her in another DC cartoon, but I'm most familiar with her YJ interpretation.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff