gaia_diamond

Sign meh username

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Wewere justkidsinlove. . .

I can't believe this finally happened, but I hit the limit of characters you can make in a post.
So I will have to move some things around.

. . . thesummerwasfullofmistakeswewouldn'tlearn from.

Shy Bear

9,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
I sign! This inflation needs to be put to an end emo

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150

Lonely Duck

17,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Angelic Poster

7,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100

Bloodthirsty Cat

9,825 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
*signs*

i agree with the petition.

The amount of some luxury in to the trillions is ludicrous.

The most ridiculous in a lawn gnome figure starting at 44,000,000 gold.

stop the madness
!

Invisible Streaker

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
I sign.
Logging on anymore is just upsetting.

Invisible Streaker

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
After only being only site sporadically the past two years or so, I saw inflation happening but wasn't too affected by it. Recently, after starting to log in more, I noticed the ridiculously high market place notifications. "Aren't notifications supposed to be sent when an item on my wish list are cheap?" I wonder. Yep, that's still true, cheap just doesn't really exist anymore.
As for the question of how newbies are supposed to quest- I just clicked a pink link that gave me close to 30 million. THIRTY MILLION. Don't worry, Gaia staff are fixing the problem of increased prices by handing out more gold
-_-

Angelic Assailant

8,200 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
yum_strawberry I sign. Can't buy anything half decent anymore.

Fashionable Cat

6,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Quotable Autobiographer

8,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i sign! i remember when the most expensive item was fairy wings in the npc shop! the inflation has gotten way out of control. there are too many cash shop items. the people in charge of gaia are being too greedy. i think we should go back to the days of just one monthly collectable and that's it! gaia can make plenty of money just off that, not the mention all the ad revenue! get rid of the gold generators! get rid of the daily chance which grants thousands of gold! the freebies are part of the problem too! posting in forums is what should earn gold! that's what gaia was originally all about!

Romantic Raider

9,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
[signs this]

Unholy Pumpkin

11,150 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I sign.

gaia_star This is seriously ridiculous and takes out all/most of the fun of Gaia. I love dressing up and questing and just cruising the marketplace for whatever is cheap and neat-o. Now it just makes me incredibly sad to ever log in and look around. My friends are mostly all gone and now Gaia is killing itself with inflation. It's depressing. :/

gaia_star I understand that they, as a company, need to make money/profit but making your audience slowly/quickly turn on you because of annoyance in product pushing (essentially choking us wth these announcements tbh) and a sense of betrayal just won't do it. When I got my first Gaia Cash card forever ago (I was a noob back in '08/'09) I was so excited to have earned 100k with it and that's all I wanted. I earned my gold after that. I took a small hiatus, started a new account and saw the inflation, got more GC just to see if it would make a difference and sure, I have more money now but there's nothing worth really "investing" in and feeling good about. Not like how investing used to be. (Buy something really cool with GC, hold it for a month or two, then sell it and get a gold profit.) Now people and Gaia are just SUPER money hungry and there's no fun values here anymore, it seems. I hope things get back on the right track soon. I love this place and visit because of the memories this site has given me over the years.

gaia_star If they did away with GC or limited it, it honestly wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. I highly doubt they ever will though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff