Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Azalea Star
I'm signing! Even if Gaia needs to put it up as a download and not host it here, FS was the best game Gaia had.

Thats a really good idea. smile

IRL Vampire

21,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
I sign!

Frontier Skies was so awesome, not to mention hilarious. I drew comics of it and everything. Probably the only game I never got bored of.

Lonely Werewolf

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
ѕняσσмιє ѕαуѕ...

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Gimme artsu! >w<

I sign~

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

◕ ◡ ◕

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I sign! I love this game and its a good gold sink. SIGN
I mean what's next? My favorite game zOMG! gonk .
I will cry if zOMG! every gets removed emo and I also want Frontier Skies back really bad. I got so excited when they brought it back only to have it removed again. emo

Endless sarcasm's Problem

Loyal Smoker

12,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
6 months after this was created.. I, iPhu, sign this petition.

Invisible Lover

9,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I miss Frontier Skies. :c

I sign!
I sign!

Frontier Skies was such a great game and I came back to Gaia after a long time, just to play it! I was so devastated when I found out that it was gone. crying
I sign.

i sware this is the only game that i can eazly get addictd too. i always look foward to playing that game for a long time.

its the only game like organ trial i could ever find online . PLEAZE BRING it back...

Learned Noob

10,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
I sign.
I haven't touched my account more than once or twice in about a year, and I only came on today for Frontier Skies, and it turns out it's gone. I'm disappointed. I've never played organ trail before, and now that the weirdness of cows falling from the skies at terminal velocity is gone, I'm afraid it won't be as fun.

Vampiric Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I would like to sign this petition. Yet I feel that instead of no rewards at all, there should be at least some gold granted for making certain checkpoints or something. No big items, just a bit of gold to help the players out, hell, ain't that what the games are supposed to be for anyways?

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
I sign. I think putting it back up as-is is fine too. No grants and with an error if needed.

Personally I'd like to see the last olympic's flash back up as well...

Magic Pie-Maker

16,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
Hell yes this game was awesome. I so sign!

Benjamin William's Significant Otter

Dapper Kitten

i, bifflestick, sign this petition with my abnormally large pen.

Gracious Gekko

I SIGHN, SAVE GAIAS HISTORY AND ONE OF ITS BEST GAMES

Practiced Protagonist

22,325 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I sign. Very little was as amusing to me as naming my crew members after random anime characters and laughing like a maniac when I recieved messages claiming that Sebastian's pinkie had exploded on a sandwich, or that Sesshomaru had come down with a case of rocketbutt, or that Haruhi had fallen off the ship while chasing a moth and died. Taking Frontier Skies down strikes a terrible blow to Gaia and its history. Hell, that game was what I was most looking forward to when I came back to Gaia after a long absence. I never noticed any hunting bugs. The idea that it's better to permanently remove a game, particularly one as entertaining and well-loved as Frontier Skies, than it is to leave it up as a "broken feature" seems a little silly to me. As I mentioned a second ago, I never even noticed the bug, and according to a lot of these other Frontier Skies fans' posts, they didn't, either.
Gaia Team, we truly appreciate all of the hard work you've done to make Gaia such an awesome place. I'm certain that you put a lot of hard work into making Frontier Skies, too, didn't you? So please, allow us to continue to enjoy the game you created for us. We love it in spite of its flaws, and I think we can all agree that having a slightly flawed game with no gold rewards is far better than having no game at all.
/endramble

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces